Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    i offer reps for someone to shop me a bert with eyes looking downward and I still don't have it. it has to be burt looking down for my confession gag to work.

bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    i offer reps for someone to shop me a bert with eyes looking downward and I still don't have it. it has to be burt looking down for my confession gag to work.
    Last edited by bazzy; 10-26-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Mr.88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Attached Images

Bluestar92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bluestar92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bluestar92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bluestar92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bluestar92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bluestar92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bluestar92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bluestar92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bluestar92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bluestar92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bluestar92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is the best i could do with paint

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No mas bert stare downs. He already chose one.

http://i36.tinypic.com/atmzv9.jpg
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bazzy View Post
    Oh thats gonna be awesome inside a confession booth... HAHAHA.

***For the record this is what my girl gets for telling me that I don't do anything silly and fun like i did when i was younger. *** Bozz will play this game too. Maybe even show her the thread to see what she the carnage she incited.

REMEMBER NOWHERE ILLEGAL

bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000) bazzy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    REMEMBER NOWHERE ILLEGAL
    Listen i'm not admitting to making that stencil, i was just holding it for a friend....

Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how tha hell do u know if its illegal?

i got great ideas now just need a huge printer.... lol would it be too much to do it to a military tank? or i see alot of military buildings around me...or an ambulance lmao, can u imagine someone just broke their leg and first thing they see is a bert stare.. or an airplane... that would be cool too.
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    DEADLIFT- 445 (x 6 W/CHALK)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8
    PULLUPS- bw+70lbs-3x8- MAX 110lbs added so around 305 total weight.

-STOP BEING A "FRIEND" AND FINISH THE DEAL.
    betheseducer.com {meet women,attract women,seduce women}

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh thats gonna be awesome inside a confession booth... HAHAHA.

***For the record this is what my girl gets for telling me that I don't do anything silly and fun like i did when i was younger. *** Bozz will play this game too. Maybe even show her the thread to see what she the carnage she incited.

[size=toobig/10]REMEMBER NOWHERE ILLEGAL[/SIZE]
    BOZZ: "Hey baby, you know how you say I'm never spontaneous anymore? Well I put a picture of Bert from Sesame Street in the confessional booth."

Ms. Bozz :
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

Originally Posted by Mata Leao View Post

i got great ideas now just need a huge printer.... lol would it be too much to do it to a military tank? or i see alot of military buildings around me...or an ambulance lmao, can u imagine someone just broke their leg and first thing they see is a bert stare.. or an airplane... that would be cool too.
    Roof of an ambulance, mirror of a bathroom, under every car's windshield wiper in a parking lot with bert facing the interior, tip jar, try on some shoes and slip bert in the box, gas pump, blockbuster dvd, roof of mcdonalds play place slides, showroom car glove box, above gym shower nozzle

JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

edit: fuuuuuu to late
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    #MMFC

Originally Posted by Mata Leao View Post

In theory if you took a picture a close up picture of a BertStare on a white and red or white/gold background and then put another picture below it, with a white and red or white/gold vehicle I really couldn't infer that you had done anything illegal.

Please though in the spirit of the game. (Which we WILL turn this into using some form of GPS tagging app) Keep it on stationary stuff will be around for when the game kicks off.

*Thinking about a game in all seriousness, any droid or iPhone app developers out there? It could become a bb.com game. Obviously using some form of check-ins via GPS. Of course this is my ego but how you guys feel about taking a misc meme to a whole other level. We gather the coordinates of the gyms of as many individuals as possible, add them to an APP, and then you sign in after your workout.

example "I just got BOZZ'D at Golds Gym(Market Square) Pittsburgh (one of my faves when i'm in pitts)
    Or "You just MISCed my workout at Golds Gym Las Vegas South... unfortunately we couldn't use the BertStare because if it REALLY took off, BB.com, myself, and the app developers would in all likelihood get cease and desist orders

It can be any gym, when you're out of town you've got an idea of a descent gym to hit up because they're all recommended by users, and a bit of a game which I'm pretty sure i could manage to talk some of the supp companies and maybe even BB.com to throw in some free shyte for the top couple people with check-ins after say 6 months...

Would you guys even be interested in playing such a game? I travel a LOT for my job and its hard at times finding a good gym to hit. This app would allow us to have fun, know good gyms to go to and possibly get some free shyte out to the winners

Originally Posted by Mighty Matt View Post
    BOZZ: "Hey baby, you know how you say I'm never spontaneous anymore? Well I put a picture of Bert from Sesame Street in the confessional booth."

Ms. Bozz :
    Shes just upset because i haven't taken a vacation yet. Probably because I havent told her that in the 2nd full week of October we're going on a two week vacation to France where in intend to ask her to marry me. And YES youngins i'm OLD SCHOOL. I did the proper thing by visiting her father taking him to a nice dinner and asked for his daughters hand in marriage.

mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gatsby121 View Post
    thanks for hijacking my idea brah

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=126761603

of course everyone is interested in your thread now cause ur a mod
    should sticky this guys thread BOZZ
    this is gonna be epic if not already
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

sup brahs

REPS ON SITE:
    Mak3don3c

Originally Posted by mhraza View Post
    should sticky this guys thread BOZZ
    this is gonna be epic if not already
    I didn't even know he had it. i gave him reps apologized and we're cool. don't worry about it.

ShtUp&Sqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShtUp&Sqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShtUp&Sqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShtUp&Sqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShtUp&Sqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShtUp&Sqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShtUp&Sqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShtUp&Sqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShtUp&Sqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShtUp&Sqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShtUp&Sqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Felt the Classroom bertstare was a little small. The Kiddies arrive for the first time today and will immediately get bertstared......

"Boy, stop lying and don't say you've forgotten, The trouble with you is you ain't been SQUATTIN'." — DALE CLARK, 1983

I am unwilling to trade freedom for security!

Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ...*Thinking about a game in all seriousness, any droid or iPhone app developers out there? It could become a bb.com game. Obviously using some form of check-ins via GPS. Of course this is my ego but how you guys feel about taking a misc meme to a whole other level. We gather the coordinates of the gyms of as many individuals as possible, add them to an APP, and then you sign in after your workout.

example "I just got BOZZ'D at Golds Gym(Market Square) Pittsburgh (one of my faves when i'm in pitts)
    Or "You just MISCed my workout at Golds Gym Las Vegas South... unfortunately we couldn't use the BertStare because if it REALLY took off, BB.com, myself, and the app developers would in all likelihood get cease and desist orders

It can be any gym, when you're out of town you've got an idea of a descent gym to hit up because they're all recommended by users, and a bit of a game which I'm pretty sure i could manage to talk some of the supp companies and maybe even BB.com to throw in some free shyte for the top couple people with check-ins after say 6 months...

Would you guys even be interested in playing such a game? I travel a LOT for my job and its hard at times finding a good gym to hit. This app would allow us to have fun, know good gyms to go to and possibly get some free shyte out to the winners
    holy shiit this could be epic. let's do this.
    u mad?

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bazzy View Post
    Roof entrance.

Vandalism aside. that's amazing...but you probably should done without the MISC text...to avoid any legal issues for the site. We've been on the news before.

vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vroompac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Amazing lol.

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

ThinRedLine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThinRedLine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThinRedLine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThinRedLine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThinRedLine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThinRedLine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThinRedLine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThinRedLine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThinRedLine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThinRedLine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThinRedLine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bustermac View Post
    Vandalism aside. that's amazing...but you probably should done without the MISC text...to avoid any legal issues for the site. We've been on the news before.
    we on tv?

fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Trolling tescos

My entry

Step 1: Print off bertstares
    Step 2: laminate bertstares and apply double sided sticky
    Step 3: Get trolling in a way they can't detect

Bertfood

I placed the package back in its place on the shelf and moved on to my next target. Checkout lady's gonna freak when it doesn't scan.

Bertbeer

Once Bert was applied I rotated the bottle to hide him. Hopefully this is discovered towards the end of the Bertee's session.

I had to do these covertly which is difficult at 6pm in a busy supermarket. I have another idea but I need to do some research into the viability of it first.
    Last edited by fishpat86; 08-18-2010 at 11:13 AM.
    New Evolution shat on me

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #7 -!!!---!!!-

"Were not talking about bodybuilding you fking retard. We're talking about Gorillas"

BOOM BP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BOOM BP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BOOM BP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BOOM BP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BOOM BP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BOOM BP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BOOM BP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BOOM BP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BOOM BP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BOOM BP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BOOM BP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    **** i need to get on this ASAP. this is awesome lmao. i cant wait until i stumble on one i didn't set
    [QUOTE=DeadSonRising;102734791]lets see your vid then brotha,
    lets see anything even close to that..[/QUOTE]

buykrux is not very well liked. (-100) buykrux is not very well liked. (-100) buykrux is not very well liked. (-100) buykrux is not very well liked. (-100) buykrux is not very well liked. (-100) buykrux is not very well liked. (-100) buykrux is not very well liked. (-100) buykrux is not very well liked. (-100) buykrux is not very well liked. (-100) buykrux is not very well liked. (-100) buykrux is not very well liked. (-100)
    im going to cedar point tomorrow, maybe i can slap some on the US customs somewhere and snipe a pic

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fishpat86 View Post
    My entry

Step 1: Print off bertstares
    Step 2: laminate bertstares and apply double sided sticky
    Step 3: Get trolling in a way they can't detect

Bertfood

I placed the package back in its place on the shelf and moved on to my next target. Checkout lady's gonna freak when it doesn't scan.
    What is that? Chinese food for cats? I thought cats WERE Chinese food...

rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000) rambobobby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao cant believe a mod made this thread im possibly in.

LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For Bozz, at the Jack In The Box:

This middle aged tatted-up dude went in there right after I walked out. I was lol'ing hard as I was driving away.
    That's a clown question, bro

Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000) Mikeo is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^ Toilet paper one is the funniest by far

King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got several Bertstare's printed out, taking them to Ozzfest tomorrow.

Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Someone should put a butstare billboard up