borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I just have to giggle when I am lifting more than the BOYZ..

Okay, I shouldn't be glancing over to see what some boyz are lifting but I just can't freaking help it when it 'sounds' like they are lifting HUGE numbers and really struggling. My curiousity gets the best of me and then........I have to giggle inside because it's the amount I am lifting. WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!! yes, I chuckle to myself and you have no idea how bad I want to walk over and say...Mind if I work a set in with you and then INCREASE the weight??! Sometimes, I just feel really bad for thinking that. LOL!!!

Soundtrack Always Playing DanceDiva's Avatar
    DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanceDiva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What someone's lifting doesn't often catch my eye. I have no idea what the person's workout of the day is or even if he/she is scaling for an injury.

I do have to work hard to ignore bad form though .
    -- Keep the Faith Baby (Adam Clayton Powell)

-- "If Plan A is to take multiple .338 shots to the back, you really need to come
    up with a Plan B."

borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) borcherding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DanceDiva View Post
    What someone's lifting doesn't often catch my eye. I have no idea what the person's workout of the day is or even if he/she is scaling for an injury.

I do have to work hard to ignore bad form though .

100% AGREED about the form..however, some of the boys just bring out the worst of me. hee hee...

krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a similar "problem" at work. Occasionally I have to hand load flooring at 30-35lbs a box. I Wanna giggle when the males can't keep up~ I try not to humiliate them tho 'cause that just isn't nice always funny when they ask "where's your yard guy?"
    "Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn"

I AM busting my ass!!

One Life One Body!!

Wink

Originally Posted by krisdineone View Post
    i have a similar "problem" at work. Occasionally i have to hand load flooring at 30-35lbs a box. I wanna giggle when the males can't keep up~ i try not to humiliate them tho 'cause that just isn't nice always funny when they ask "where's your yard guy?"
    lol!!!

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I usually don't pay any attention to that, BUT when someone is making a commotion and screaming their lungs out I do look. There was this annoying guy yesterday in the gym that was all out screaming on every exercise. It's rare someone can get louder in there than my blaring Ipod. I look and am like you've got to be kidding me dude. I did giggle because I was outlifting him on everything, and as a bonus I do not need to yell on every rep. Normally I don't care, there are people in there who have been lifting for 15yrs and people who have been lifting for 15days so it's pointless for me to compare.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

oh yes...there is one individual who is particularly LOUD in the gym. And when i say LOUD I mean..over the tv and over my ipod. I always give him the ARE YOU SERIOUS look?? LOL!

nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Just glad you said boyz and not MEN

Registered User kickasskittykat's Avatar
    kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nsiegel5 View Post
    Just glad you said boyz and not MEN
    Lol... X