kmorrissey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bodyrock workouts?

just curious what everyone thinks about the bodyrock home workouts? the gal that does them is in phenomenal shape! my gym is small and doesn't have a lot of variation equipment wise so i was thinking for myself and for my clients that i might bring in some different types of training. when i found bodyrock.tv i knew it was something i wanted to try and then give to my clients if it is a successful method of fat loss. what do you guys think?

http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/08/05/le...some-more-fat/
    k8*
    "The first wealth is health."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rhino/Lion-Trickshotter IanGeda1's Avatar
    IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea...i do the workouts and thier great..you should make sure your clients are fit enough to handle the cardio
    1 Corinthians 6:19

No matter how strong you get,don't ever try to take it all on alone. If you do, you're guaranteed to fail..Itachi Uchiha

"‎Knowledge and patience will counter greater skill"....Marcus Crassus

Current stats as of May 13 2014:
    Bench:245
    Squat:335
    Deadlift:405

Cytoxin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cytoxin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cytoxin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cytoxin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cytoxin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cytoxin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cytoxin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cytoxin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cytoxin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cytoxin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cytoxin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been watching Zusana's (I believe that is how you spell her name) workouts for a while. Very motivating and You can always get some new ideas from her and her workouts are great. All use body weight and simple movements that can be easily modified to deconditioned clients.

LouV is on a distinguished road. (+10) LouV is on a distinguished road. (+10) LouV is on a distinguished road. (+10) LouV is on a distinguished road. (+10) LouV is on a distinguished road. (+10) LouV is on a distinguished road. (+10) LouV is on a distinguished road. (+10) LouV is on a distinguished road. (+10) LouV is on a distinguished road. (+10) LouV is on a distinguished road. (+10) LouV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think they're great workouts and a good source for ideas.
    MBA, ISSA -CFT