Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool DS Triazole - Study + THOUGHTs on Brassaiopsis glomerulata

some thoughts on the main ingredient Brassaiopsis glomerulata:

background:
    Phytochem Lett. 2009 Feb 19;2(1):29-33.
    Isolation and Characterization of Aromatase Inhibitors from Brassaiopsis glomerulata (Araliaceae).

Balunas MJ, Su B, Riswan S, Fong HH, Brueggemeier RW, Pezzuto JM, Kinghorn AD.

Program for Collaborative Research in the Pharmaceutical Sciences, Department of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy, College of Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60612.
    Abstract

The hexane- and ethyl acetate-soluble extracts of the leaves of Brassaiopsis glomerulata (Blume) Regel (Araliaceae), collected in Indonesia, were found to inhibit aromatase, the rate-limiting enzyme in the production of estrogens from androgens, in both enzyme- and cell-based aromatase inhibition (AI) assays. Bioassay-guided fractionation led to the isolation of six known compounds of the steroid and triterpenoid classes (1-6) from the hexane extract, of which 6beta-hydroxystimasta-4-en-3-one (5), was moderately active in the cell-based AI assay. Fractionation of the ethyl acetate extract afforded seven pure isolates (7-13) of the modified peptide, fatty acid, monoterpenoid, and benzenoid types, including six known compounds and the new natural product, N-benzoyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester (9). The absolute stereochemistry of 9 and the other two peptides, 7 and 8, was determined by Marfey's analysis. Linoleic acid (10) was found to be active in the enzyme-based AI assay, while 9 and (-)-dehydrololiolide (12) showed activity in the cell-based AI assay.

PMID: 20161072 [PubMed]PMCID: PMC2748821Free PMC Article

For some thoughts and calculations on that product, have a look at my mini-summary @ http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2010...l-natural.html

on data:
    At least in vitro the Linoleic acid (10), N-benzoyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester (9) and (-)-dehydrololiolide (12) components of the shrub extract were found to be active in the enzyme-based AI assay (10) and the cell-based AI essay (9,12), respectively. While the increase in cell based aromatization (+50%) by Linoleic Acid will negate some of the effects of the other two compounds, the overall impact on cell based aromatization would still be roughly -40% (additive effects assumed, cf. note 1). The one on non-cellular aromatase induced by Linoleic acid (10), on the other hand, would be about -90%, as both, N-benzoyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester (9) and (-)-dehydrololiolide (12), had only negligible influence on the enzyme based AI essay.
    >>> more...

one of the planets is already taking preorders for August 26

--------------------
    visit my new nutrition & exercise science blog!
    SuppVersity @ http://suppVersity.blogspot.com

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    Real World results are already out as they have posted them in their thread along with a few more coming.

PA thinks Matt has found something good as he has provided blood results with very good results.

Quote from PHF

"well i am really not skeptical about the products efficacy because cahill has shown blood tests and they were very good

i was skeptical about some of cahill's claims however. its sad, he has a good thing going and he has to turn me off with going overboard with some of the hype. if you have a good thing you dont need hype"

Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massa007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by I OuTsiDeR I View Post
    Real World results are already out as they have posted them in their thread along with a few more coming.

PA thinks Matt has found something good as he has provided blood results with very good results.

Quote from PHF

"well i am really not skeptical about the products efficacy because cahill has shown blood tests and they were very good

i was skeptical about some of cahill's claims however. its sad, he has a good thing going and he has to turn me off with going overboard with some of the hype. if you have a good thing you dont need hype"
    thanks for that info, but REAL WORLD is non-sponsored logs of real people having bought the real supps at a real retailer (at least for me)
    ^ logs of this kind are still unavailable

Last edited by Massa007; 08-13-2010 at 03:41 AM.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Quote from PHF

What Patrick refers to as hype we simply call promotion. Building promotion is important for getting word of the product out. We are certainly not as bad as some companies in the industry, not by a long shot. But we are proud of this product and very excited about its release.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Massa007 View Post
    thanks for that info, but REAL WORLD is non-sponsored logs of real people having bought the real supps at a real retailer (at least for me)
    ^ logs of this kind are still unavailable
    No doubt, but they won't be available for a couple more weeks when the product ships and reviews start coming in. Right now, it is simply in pre-sale stage. We recognized this, so in the meantime until people have it in their hands, we supply bloodwork to show everyone that the product works. There are also a few logs available to follow along with right now, but like you said, they are sponsored.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT: Strong lame for profit blog promotion. Reported. Just another unqualified PubMed ninja attempting to sound intelligent and bamboozle the masses.

Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    What Patrick refers to as hype we simply call promotion. Building promotion is important for getting word of the product out. We are certainly not as bad as some companies in the industry, not by a long shot. But we are proud of this product and very excited about its release.
    *lol* I understand. Also, it has not been that bad - you know, there is a certain company selling strangely colored (and thusly named) test boosters who are all about the HYPE - if you understand, what (/whom) I mean

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No doubt, but they won't be available for a couple more weeks when the product ships and reviews start coming in. Right now, it is simply in pre-sale stage. We recognized this, so in the meantime until people have it in their hands, we supply bloodwork to show everyone that the product works. There are also a few logs available to follow along with right now, but like you said, they are sponsored.
    Dont provide blood work, the product isnt effective. Provide blood work, its biased.

Just cant win, it seems.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I for one am excited to try it amd will be pre ordeing it.

Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Dont provide blood work, the product isnt effective. Provide blood work, its biased.

Just cant win, it seems.
    Its a bit catch 22.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just cant win, it seems.
    LOL, tell me about it...
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Just cant win, it seems.
    well, I appreciate blood work + I already stated that the product looks promising - YET, there just have been too many flops not to be suspicious.

I am not pre-ordering, but I am willing to be a tester, just sent me a batch
    ^ damn. I forgot: If I do not pay for it, I must not trust myself, because I'd be sponsored

Just BB.com'in it...... trainhard8624's Avatar
    trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well, I appreciate blood work + I already stated that the product looks promising - YET, there just have been too many flops not to be suspicious.

I am not pre-ordering, but I am willing to be a tester, just sent me a batch
    ^ damn. I forgot: If I do not pay for it, I must not trust myself, because I'd be sponsored

your sig is quoted??
    is that why you're red??

i will preorder and be using it for a pct after 11-sterone.
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com
    forum.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

Originally Posted by trainhard8624 View Post
    your sig is quoted??
    is that why you're red??

i will preorder and be using it for a pct after 11-sterone.
    for 11-sterone this might be fine. for "harder" products, I would rather use something where more data on its effectiveness is available, though
    http://suppversity.blogspot.com -Join the SuppVersity & educate yourself
    your source for daily 'classes' on nutrition and exercise science

trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    for 11-sterone this might be fine. for "harder" products, I would rather use something where more data on its effectiveness is available, though
    don't get me wrong if it was anything harsher id go serm but frankly, Triazole looks more than promising with LX for this purpose.
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just cant win, it seems.
    the secret is to make outrageous claims with no science, but give it a stupid name and give it a pretty box and it will sell like crazy. also refer to a non existent science team.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Originally Posted by nni View Post
    the secret is to make outrageous claims with no science, but give it a stupid name and give it a pretty box and it will sell like crazy. also refer to a non existent science team.
    if you're speaking of who i think you are, don't forget its important to act unprofessional and immature despite affiliation to make sure the little kiddies here think you're cool.

(no longer DS related)
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com

Originally Posted by trainhard8624 View Post
    don't get me wrong if it was anything harsher id go serm but frankly, Triazole looks more than promising with LX for this purpose.
    to be honest, I did not like LX at all. it made me so lethargic that I got fat, because intense training was impossible - cannot say why everybody is going crazy about that one!? *headscratch*

to be honest, I did not like LX at all. it made me so lethargic that I got fat, because intense training was impossible - cannot say why everybody is going crazy about that one!? *headscratch*
    You are definately in the minority on that one!
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

agreed. I think the two will be a good combo
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com

yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

wtf

this

Will rep fellow military bros

Panthers/Grizz/Mavs

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by nni View Post
    You guys should have called it Yellow Swami or Scarlet Sorcery.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    You guys should have called it Yellow Swami or Scarlet Sorcery.
    id buy some scarlet sorcery.....
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think its the hype that you think he is talking about. You were promoting fine.

I believe he was skeptical on Matts claim that he looked for compounds with the same structure as Letro, but the one you found doesn't have the same as Letro (I could be wrong but I think this is what he said).

I remember him making a statement that Matt and his team must be miles ahead of him (which obviously he felt wasn't possible). It was on MFF so I could have said it wrong.

He was more irritated of how Matt was saying he came about finding the compound and his extensive research I believe (doesn't believe him).

Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brothylated is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think its the hype that you think he is talking about. You were promoting fine.

I believe he was skeptical on Matts claim that he looked for compounds with the same structure as Letro, but the one you found doesn't have the same as Letro (I could be wrong but I think this is what he said).

I remember him making a statement that Matt and his team must be miles ahead of him (which obviously he felt wasn't possible). It was on MFF so I could have said it wrong.

He was more irritated of how Matt was saying he came about finding the compound and his extensive research I believe (doesn't believe him).
    Well whatever Patrick meant, DS should take it with a grain of salt. Marketing sales. That's the bottom line. DS can continue to be the "good bro's" but you have companies like MuscleTech and USPLabs who are laughing all the way to the bank because they can market their products.

PA basically came out with 1,3 dimeth, yet USPLabs marketed it better and now their reaping in the rewards of HIS studies.

jus sayin

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Brothylated View Post
    ]. That's the bottom line. DS can continue to be the "good bro's" but you have companies like MuscleTech and USPLabs who are laughing all the way to the bank because they can market their products.
    jus sayin

Strongly Agree. Bodybuilding.com is such a small avenue of sales. While good for a small company, eventually brick and mortar stores carrying your product much like the 2 brands listed above is extremely important.
    Canadian Supplement Market Guru

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by audipotential View Post
    Strongly Agree. Bodybuilding.com is such a small avenue of sales. While good for a small company, eventually brick and mortar stores carrying your product much like the 2 brands listed above is extremely important.
    The message boards may be a small avenue of sales, but bodybuilding.com as a retailer is one of the largest in the country actually.

Which explains why a lot of the more popular companies around here you won't see as much outside of the forums (unfortunately in some instances).
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

Cool

I know very well that LX has a huge fan-base and to be honest I have used the "Designer Supplements" LX (the original) with some success, but the "improved" Lean Xtreme was a fail for me - I cannot explain why, but that is a fact (which was surprising for me, as well)

nevertheless, I am looking forward to Triazole, because (saying this for 100x) it looks solid

Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any bloodwork from guys not coming off of pct?

What you guys think about using this in a test boosting stack?
    I support Mixelflick's "The Blueprint"

http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/Q-A.html

No more excuses, its time to transform into a god

Originally Posted by Dacookie View Post
    Any bloodwork from guys not coming off of pct?

What you guys think about using this in a test boosting stack?
    people use ATD as part of a test boosting stack, as well. I do not know why this would not work just as well - with many test boosters you also "boost" estrogen, because more test = more test to aromatize; my personal experience is that this is especially true if you are "freeing" test with some divianil products. I always stack those with a low dose of ATD and could imagine replacing the latter with Triazole (in case that stuff delivers what it promises) in the near future