2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

What is your opinions on this product?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/met/mass.html

Do you think it is worth the money? HMB seems pretty effective. Anyone have any real life experience?
    KoRn
    -----
    August 24, 2004 R.I.P Kevin, my brother from another mother.
    December 19, 2006 R.I.P Grandpa. The best man i've ever known.

JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: What is your opinions on this product?

Originally posted by 2Skinny

Do you think it is worth the money? HMB seems pretty effective. Anyone have any real life experience?
    Most of the people I know who have had experience, and sucess, with HMB, were taking 8-10 grams a day.

If you want to try HMB you would be better off taking it by itself to get those numbers.
    "Pain is a state of MIND -
    - Mass is a state of BEING"
    This one is my own.

rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Search for hmb* (the star makes it 4 letters). It should answer your questions, most believe it is worthless. However, I don't think that is a bad product necessarily. I have met people who swear by it. You are better off buying pure creatine, whey, and dextrose. Mix them 40g whey, 5 g creatine, 50 g dextrose post workout. This is a much better option, and more cost efficient.
    Bigger doesn't mean smarter

philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    HMB is simply amazing problem is cost and dosage. 3grams is fine for a woman but most men need a minimum of 6 grams and as high as 12-15grams. Prices have dropped lately. Mass Action is a good product but my concern with it is that you get to much creatine in ration to the HMB if you going for the high dosage recommendation. For this reason you would be better off with a product like BetagenHP. This is the new version from EAS with more glutamine and taurine which is always a good thing.

LilManSyndrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have some real experience with it. I liked. I thought it work well, I felt I had more endurance, especially during the end of my workout. I plan on ordering it again. I took one serving before my workouts, and one before bed.
    how big is actually big enough?

"Fear and pain are temporary, glory is forever"

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: What is your opinions on this product?

Originally posted by 2Skinny

Its not worth the money. If your buying something for HMB, buy HMB.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

robbieg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hmb

hmb sucks. How much money do you have to spend before you realize guys like Will smith and Sly stallone are on AAS? I spent $3000 in 2 years,before I had enough.

4-ad is good, but eat 300 grams of protein a day,and rest,and try to be as anticatabolic by hydrateing,and drink a gallon of water a day

1.are you in usa ?

2. are you over 21?

3.can you withstand a little pinch in your skin?

4.do you want to be as muscular as possible and break your genetic limit?

5.want to attract girls out of your league?

if you answered yes to all five,then head on over to the riod forum,I have no regrets. Yes your balls will shrink,but its reversible if you take the proper ancillerary drugs like clomid/hcg/nolvedex/arimidex.
    Last edited by robbieg; 05-16-2003 at 01:49 AM.

2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks guys, I like to stay on top of things. The only supps I take, are creatine, protein and carb power before my workouts.

Robbieg - I answered yes to all of them. But I want to reach my maximum naturally 1st then consider the use of juice if im not satisfied and cant grow.
    KoRn
    -----
    August 24, 2004 R.I.P Kevin, my brother from another mother.
    December 19, 2006 R.I.P Grandpa. The best man i've ever known.

stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Robbieg - I answered yes to all of them. But I want to reach my maximum naturally 1st then consider the use of juice if im not satisfied and cant grow. [/B]
    Good call. Smartest thing I have heard on these boards in a long time.

-Stri8ted
    "Look Daddy, a whale egg!"
    -Ralph Wiggum

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by stri8ted
    Good call. Smartest thing I have heard on these boards in a long time.

-Stri8ted
    So very true.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) philhill4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: hmb

Originally posted by robbieg
    hmb sucks. How much money do you have to spend before you realize guys like Will smith and Sly stallone are on AAS? I spent $3000 in 2 years,before I had enough.

4-ad is good, but eat 300 grams of protein a day,and rest,and try to be as anticatabolic by hydrateing,and drink a gallon of water a day

1.are you in usa ?

2. are you over 21?

3.can you withstand a little pinch in your skin?

4.do you want to be as muscular as possible and break your genetic limit?

5.want to attract girls out of your league?

if you answered yes to all five,then head on over to the riod forum,I have no regrets. Yes your balls will shrink,but its reversible if you take the proper ancillerary drugs like clomid/hcg/nolvedex/arimidex.

Go on about it all you want but HMB does not suck. Go ahead and take all the steroids you want. I will remain big, strong and healthy without any drugs at all. The only people who should be messing with drugs are professional athletes. At least they have an excuse.

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: hmb

Originally posted by robbieg
    guys like Will smith and Sly stallone are on AAS?
    Will Smith?