Page 47 of 109 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 3266
    DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    I'd keep saving for a little while longer. The vast majority of non-commercial racks in that $600-800 range don't appear to offer much (if anything) in the way of functional improvements over your Powerline. Personally, I'd hold off until I had at least $1k before I started shopping for a brand new rack, but I'd continue to keep an eye on CL for a good deal on a used higher-end model.

Thank you for making me wait.

Got this on Craigslist yesterday. It's a Williams strength

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DubSilky View Post

Great rack, how much was it?
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubSilky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    Great rack, how much was it?
    $750.

Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    $750.
    Very nice, awesome deal. Just in time for the new year...
    PT, DPT
    Doctor of Physical Therapy
    Certified manual therapist

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Very nice, and at a good price too. Did they throw in the mini workout partner, as well?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pelipe View Post
    Spoke to Dan at sorinex. He said that they received a lot of orders and are back ordered on the dark horse and would call me back to let me know when my order would be shipped. Said it might not be until next week. I waited until 1:00 for Dan to call me back, then I called sorinex. Dan was out of the office. I spoke to Jeff and he said my order would ship out Wed or Thursday and I would receive by end of the week. Crossing my fingers. I already sold my smith machine. My work outs will have to consist of dumbbell work until it comes

My dark horse is arriving today. Did you get notification on yours yet?
    Ecclesiastes 9:10
    "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might..."

Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelipe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by percjester View Post
    My dark horse is arriving today. Did you get notification on yours yet?
    Spoke with Sorinex was promised dark horse last friday. Shipping company called last Friday and said Monday at the soonest. Unfortunately I am out of town this week until Friday so I am having it delivered
    Friday of this week

Did u get yours,,how long to assemble?
    PT, DPT

percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) percjester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    darkhorse.jpg
    Spoke with Sorinex was promised dark horse last friday. Shipping company called last Friday and said Monday at the soonest. Unfortunately I am out of town this week until Friday so I am having it delivered
    Friday of this week

Did u get yours,,how long to assemble?
    I got mine yesterday. Assembly was a couple hours... but, I tried my front pullup bar in a couple different positions (looks like they give you 3 options!) Also, I moved some of my weight holders... I ended up putting the long one facing in as they work great for dips!

johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do the Dark Horse safety pins come with plastic protection between the safety and the uprights or is it metal on metal?

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Attachment 5260023

I got mine yesterday. Assembly was a couple hours... but, I tried my front pullup bar in a couple different positions (looks like they give you 3 options!) Also, I moved some of my weight holders... I ended up putting the long one facing in as they work great for dips!
    That looks awesome - enjoy!
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

Mine are metal on metal.

johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnparker323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mine are metal on metal.
    It would have been nice to see them with the inserts to help protect the rack. I guess you cannot have everything for $999. Hopefully they will come out with a strap system for the Dark Horse.

D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks like a Great setup. Enjoy !

Attachment 5260023

Thanks for the info. Looks grat nice job
    PT, DPT

Originally Posted by johnparker323 View Post
    It would have been nice to see them with the inserts to help protect the rack. I guess you cannot have everything for $999. Hopefully they will come out with a strap system for the Dark Horse.
    Never thought of this do you think you can get some type of plastic or rubber washer?
    PT, DPT

Attachment 5260023

Did the delivery drop it off in your garage?
    PT, DPT

Did the delivery drop it off in your garage?
    Yes, they brought it into the garage for me.

Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squats49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pretty solid 2x3 looking rack and definitely worth more than the ebay buy it now price of $440. If you are in the region and need a rack you might want to hop on this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Power-Rack-S...item27ceaf5536

Attached Images

Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000)
    I did my own power rack...

shouldn't have gone cheap on the painting...

what do you think?

ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tuna Breath View Post

<snip>
    what do you think?
    wow, awesome job~ looks like a sorinex XL or Rogue RM-6. how do the safeties work and what was your materials cost?

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    very nice. i love the name tuna breath
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like it a lot. Substantial construction, particularly attractive j-hooks with inserts to preserve delicate knurling, and all painted Spartan green. Go green! Go white!

Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000) Tuna Breath is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ninjaneer View Post
    wow, awesome job~ looks like a sorinex XL or Rogue RM-6. how do the safeties work and what was your materials cost?
    Almost like a RM-6. 2.5 X 2.5 " instead of 3. And 3/4" bolts instead of 1". Pretty solid anyways.

The equivalent of 500-550 USD.

hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Almost like a RM-6. 2.5 X 2.5 " instead of 3. And 3/4" bolts instead of 1". Pretty solid anyways.

Really nice...How long did it take to make and approx how much did it cost.... Repped...!!!
    ()---() York Barbell Club #24 ()---()

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Is the tubing you used already drilled? If it was, where did you get it?
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

eliteforces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliteforces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliteforces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliteforces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliteforces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliteforces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliteforces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I ended up getting the powertec p-pr rack a few weeks ago. I just got some bands in and i have no clue as to how to use them on the bottom. The top is fine (I just rap it around the bar) but the bottom has no clearence or pegs. I know a member here used to sell them but it seems that his site his down and doesnt sell them anymore. I have thought about getting heavy dumbbells but that would be pretty costly if I didnt find a deal. Any suggestions?

what do you think?

New dark horse came yesterday. Took about 2 hours to put together by myself. Did legs this morning really like it. Thank garage iron for pointing me towards this rack. Pictures to follow
    PT, DPT

New dark horse came yesterday. Took about 2 hours to put together by myself. Did legs this morning really like it. Thank garage iron for pointing me towards this rack. Pictures to follow
    Gym 3.jpgGym 4.jpgGym 5.jpgGym 10.jpg
    PT, DPT

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Embedded and repped. Nice gym.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||