Page 44 of 109 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 3266
    ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ButcherPLer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MMAer View Post
    Update on my new Elite byo 2x2 rack: (Had about 1 1/2 months now)

Generally, at this point if I had it to do over again I'd probably spend more money & get a 3x3 from another company, but that's because I can afford it, could use it, & more idealistic than many.

The problems I have with it is that 1-It can really rock side to side (there's no angled bracing on it at all; it rocks pretty good just putting heavy plates on their pegs), 2-I paid $225 for top & bottom band pegs & they refuse to fix the issue on top (stated in my earlier post in this thread). I'm sure I paid more than enough for an effective peg to be mailed to me, but they disagree (with this big expensive brainless surprise I don't feel like I can trust them much for now on), 3-I got plate storage, but with only 4 pegs & the top 2 about 5" long, the top's full already, so I have to do a lot of plate juggling, 4-I wish it was sturdy enough to hang my 80 lb punching bag in but absolutely no way. As much as I spent on it, I now can more easily spend more for more.

But...I absolutely love having my own rack, and this one is a good solid piece of work. I don't regret having it (so far), just kinda regret having spent over $1500 (including several options) not going bigger & better, & having bought from Elite. I'm real big on trying to do business with more honest & intelligent businesses, then you're less likely to be bitten in the arse. I don't think the service matches the price.

This rack: I love the low 1" high lip on the j-hooks, & they're deep. The 1" hole spacing is sometimes nice, but I can see how you can go without.

If looking at this rack, consider saving more $ to buy more stability & maybe from a more reputable company (this rack has design issues), how much you want/plan to bang it around, whether you want more holes (Texas Strength System) for more storage & more versatile storage.
    I'm sorry you're not entirely happy with it. I have had my 2x2 Elite rack for about 3 and a half years now. I don't feel mine has side to side wobble issues, but it is also bolted to the platform whish might help a little. It sucks they wouldn't work with you on the band peg. Did you get 1" spring clamps with it? If so sticking the peg in backwards and putting the spring clamp on it should be a good fix. I had a similiar issue with Elite where I recently asked why I got the J hooks I did and they said they are not our J hooks and couldn't do anything. Maybe I shouldn't have waited 3.5 years to complain. Overall I am really happy and am looking to buy another one shortly.

I should add too that I really debated a long time about going 2x2 or 3x3. Then I realized I have seen Chuck Vogelphol bang out 1000 pound rack pulls in a 2x2 in the Westside DVDs and figured if it was good enough for Westside it was good enough for me. I might look into those safteys on my second one, how much did you pay extra for them?

Maelstrom6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Want to purchase a power rack and believe i have it narrowed down to the Texas Strength and Rogue R6. Both look very solid and have all the accessories i want. Rogue is going to be more expensive. Can't decide on which one so was looking to be swayed one way or the other. Thanks.

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    been looking for a rack and weights deal on craigslist, cant find anything. everyone has bowflex and smith machines around here.

is there a time of year these go on craiglist the most?
    Godhand502 = the man!

inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Maelstrom6 View Post
    Want to purchase a power rack and believe i have it narrowed down to the Texas Strength and Rogue R6. Both look very solid and have all the accessories i want. Rogue is going to be more expensive. Can't decide on which one so was looking to be swayed one way or the other. Thanks.
    I decided on the rogue R6 because of all the add ons and the excellent customer service I had read about everywhere. I ordered mine on thursday night and and on friday Rogue Tweeted about working through black friday. I tweeted back to ask if my R6 was shipping out just because I was bored, didn't expect an answer, and I got a tweet back with a picture. Not a big deal but I like it when company's interact with customers.

My email inquiries prior to ordering were answered within an hour. There has been nothing negative in my experience with Rogue thus far. Most racks I was comparing with were all very comparable but the Matte Black Friday deal and great reviews about Rogue equipment sold me on them, even though the R6 is pricier. The $5 shipping ends today, I would jump on that to save a few hundred unless you can pick it up.

Maelstrom6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by inder19 View Post
    I decided on the rogue R6 because of all the add ons and the excellent customer service I had read about everywhere. I ordered mine on thursday night and and on friday Rogue Tweeted about working through black friday. I tweeted back to ask if my R6 was shipping out just because I was bored, didn't expect an answer, and I got a tweet back with a picture. Not a big deal but I like it when company's interact with customers.

My email inquiries prior to ordering were answered within an hour. There has been nothing negative in my experience with Rogue thus far. Most racks I was comparing with were all very comparable but the Matte Black Friday deal and great reviews about Rogue equipment sold me on them, even though the R6 is pricier. The $5 shipping ends today, I would jump on that to save a few hundred unless you can pick it up.

thanks for the reply. customer service goes a long way and sounds like the savings on shipping would make up the difference. looks like the R6.

Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rogue R3 30" bolt together in my basement. It's awesome!

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro, what is your post doing here? No one is going to see it here, lol, Rouge R3 needs its OWN thread so all can see it and admire!

Hey if I lived closer I would help you with your basement Im really handy at doing sheet rock I can do it really quick.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

moto46 is just really nice. (+1000) moto46 is just really nice. (+1000) moto46 is just really nice. (+1000) moto46 is just really nice. (+1000) moto46 is just really nice. (+1000) moto46 is just really nice. (+1000) moto46 is just really nice. (+1000) moto46 is just really nice. (+1000) moto46 is just really nice. (+1000) moto46 is just really nice. (+1000) moto46 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks great brah! Look better with a couple more pins & more weights hanging on the side.
    Member of leaf nation
    2010 MENS HOCKEY GOLD MEDAL WINNERS 2014 coming soon

Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000)
    I already have three weight trees in other parts of my gym. I just wanted 45s on the rack....I'll eventually put bumpers on them. I hung my chains on today at lunch and it makes the rack look mean.

Accutron, I am trying to finish my review but I'm busy at work. I will hopefully post one up in a dedicated thread later this week.

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vmango View Post
    Accutron, I am trying to finish my review but I'm busy at work. I will hopefully post one up in a dedicated thread later this week.
    No problem, I thought that was the review. Enjoy the rack!
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

Community Debate Commundebation's Avatar
    Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thinking of purchasing this rack online:

http://www.treadmillfactory.ca/p-178...quat-rack.html

Wondering your guy's advice on the buy? I'm Canadian so I wanted to make sure they shipped from Canada in hopes of saving on shipping costs, but other than that, opinions on the quality/brand/price?

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Commundebation View Post
    Thinking of purchasing this rack online:

http://www.treadmillfactory.ca/p-178...quat-rack.html

Wondering your guy's advice on the buy? I'm Canadian so I wanted to make sure they shipped from Canada in hopes of saving on shipping costs, but other than that, opinions on the quality/brand/price?
    The rack has been reviewed a few times, check the links on the far right for the AmStaff TR023 http://bodybuilding.wikkii.com/wiki/Power_Racks

similar http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149804083

Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jormone View Post
    The rack has been reviewed a few times, check the links on the far right for the AmStaff TR023 http://bodybuilding.wikkii.com/wiki/Power_Racks

similar http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149804083
    Thanks brah, repped ya.

Anyone know of any relatively inexpensive racks shipped to Canada, specifically British Columbia, that are decent brand/price?

lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks brah, repped ya.

Anyone know of any relatively inexpensive racks shipped to Canada, specifically British Columbia, that are decent brand/price?
    Ditto, looking to grab a good rack for a decent / good price! Whether it be shipped to Canada or pick up in Canada.

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks brah, repped ya.

Shipping adds a lot to price, always better to pick up if you can.

Rogue R3 if you can swing that price and can bolt it down.

Powertec is also a brand people like http://www.greatlifefitness.com/index.php?cPath=38_54 (store in surrey bc). Best to read the reviews from the wiki and find one you like.

All depends on your budget but ultimately any rack is better than no rack. They are all overpriced in Canada unless you get lucky on craigslist/kijiji.

lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000) lumocolor is just really nice. (+1000)

Powertec is also a brand people like http://www.greatlifefitness.com/index.php?cPath=38_54 (store in surrey bc). Best to read the reviews from the wiki and find one you like.

All depends on your budget but ultimately any rack is better than no rack. They are all overpriced in Canada unless you get lucky on craigslist/kijiji.
    Is the Powertec rack you're referring to the one at the very bottom?

Originally Posted by lumocolor View Post
    Is the Powertec rack you're referring to the one at the very bottom?
    yes

yes
    Found it for $100 cheaper and closer.

http://www.treadmillfactory.ca/p-352...ack-pr-11.html

Found another rack, on eBay Canada, costs about $460 with just over $115 dollars shipping. It's by Body Solid which I understand is a reputable company (or at least, one of the stickies seems to suggest so).

What do you guys think?:
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Body-Solid-Po...item51890d74b3

heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can anyone direct me to a review on here of this Yukon COM-CPR rack:
    http://www.yukon-fitness.com/Merchan...ore_Code=yukon

Or just any thoughts on it would be nice too thanks!

Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by heater999 View Post
    Can anyone direct me to a review on here of this Yukon COM-CPR rack:
    http://www.yukon-fitness.com/Merchan...ore_Code=yukon

Or just any thoughts on it would be nice too thanks!
    The listed price is high for 2x2 steel. Also hole spacing looks more than 2"
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #24 -!!!---!!!-

heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heater999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Detrus View Post
    The listed price is high for 2x2 steel. Also hole spacing looks more than 2"
    yah I'm actually looking at a used one probably $200 or less

KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just this afternoon, I picked up a Wate Man (a Michigan company that went out of business decades ago) saber-style rack with one set of 1" solid round pins, a solid round straight chin bar, and a pair of j-hooks. It's about 3' deep, and it's made of "C" channel instead of tubing. Holes are every two inches or so, and they go top to bottom. It bolts to a platform, and it's a walk-through. This new (used) rack will replace my Northern Lights rack that has those spring-pin safeties that you can't remove -- those things drove me crazy. The new rack is significantly heavier than the old one. I'll disassemble the old one tomorrow morning and install the new one in its place before lunch.

Funny thing, I sold a similar rack when I got the Northern Lights one two years ago. The one I sold, though, was quite a bit more shallow. This new one looks a lot like the old one, but it's just deeper. What goes around comes around.

inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inder19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Initial Review

Originally Posted by Steelfan7 View Post
    Please give a review of the R6 after you get it. R6 is the rack I'm am leaning on getting. Thanks

Finally got my R6 and set it up (rogue shipped it really fast but I had it ordered across the border so had to pick it up).

Initial reaction.
    Packaging was great. Nothing was damaged and nothing was missing.
    Set up was really easy. I did actually end up modifying from the recommended setup to better suit my setup. I put the monkey chin bar in the middle of the back portion (R3 part). I lowered the cross members there so the monkey bar would still have clearance to do chin ups. (see photos)

What I did was I overlapped the bottom bolt of the R4 section cross members to the top bolt hole of the R3 cross members.

It works great this way for me.

I added the Safety spotters so I can have a bench set up outside the rack and squat inside the rack.

I think I will bolt it to the ground. its really sturdy but I want to set up the Matador outside the rack and when I tried that with weighted dips the rack was moving a little.
    Can't stress how much I like the monkey chin bar lol.

I set up the pin and pipe at squat level and will use the safety spotter arms for benching.
    Extra J-cups is a must.

plate storage is great too, don't have all my plates on there yet but looks like there is more than enough room for all I will need.
    rings are great. used them for pushups and dips and I really liked them.

Don't know what else can be said. I was VERY hesitant in spending this much and I think its well worth it.
    Will be doing a Leg work out tomorrow so will give more information then.
    Attached Images

KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice set up, but why bench outside of the rack when you could bench inside it?

Finally got my R6 and set it up (rogue shipped it really fast but I had it ordered across the border so had to pick it up).

Initial reaction.
    Set up was really easy. I did actually end up modifying from the recommended setup to better suit my setup. I put the monkey chin bar in the middle of the back portion (R3 part). I lowered the cross members there so the monkey bar would still have clearance to do chin ups. (see photos)

What I did was I overlapped the bottom bolt of the R4 section cross members to the top bolt hole of the R3 cross members.

I added the Safety spotters so I can have a bench set up outside the rack and squat inside the rack.

I think I will bolt it to the ground. its really sturdy but I want to set up the Matador outside the rack and when I tried that with weighted dips the rack was moving a little.

I set up the pin and pipe at squat level and will use the safety spotter arms for benching.
    Extra J-cups is a must.

plate storage is great too, don't have all my plates on there yet but looks like there is more than enough room for all I will need.

Don't know what else can be said. I was VERY hesitant in spending this much and I think its well worth it.

BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000)
    I received my EliteFTS 3x3 BYO rack with bench. Anyone know how many pegs are standard when ordering upper and lower band pegs? total of 6 or 8 pegs?

R6

Originally Posted by KeithTheSnake View Post
    Nice set up, but why bench outside of the rack when you could bench inside it?
    Only reason I bench outside the rack is so two of us can squat and bench simultaneously. Also don't have to move pin and pipe spotters at all.

Right now I'm just trying different layouts. Once I bench more, like 225, I will bench inside.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Once I bench more, like 225, I will bench inside.
    You have a very stable half rack. I don't see any reason to change your bench setup at 225 or 525.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    You have a very stable half rack. I don't see any reason to change your bench setup at 225 or 525.
    True enough. Considering bolting down at which point I wouldn't need to move inside. Still playing around with orientation of the rack.

Only thing it doesn't feel stable for is dips. Has some side to side sway.

D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000)

Initial reaction.

Extra J-cups is a must.

Nice setup. Looks like money well spent. Good luck with it !