Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108
Results 3,211 to 3,217 of 3217
    martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    If you are serious about lifting and know you will stick with it, then there is nothing wrong with this approach. On the other hand, don't spend a fortune on a rack you might end up selling in a year or two because it's collecting dust.

Rep Fitness is another company to take a look at. Rogue is generally better, but Rep is getting a lot of good press and wouldn't be a bad way to start.
    If you like very nice things, i dont think an R4 will be a grail rack whether you choose to add to it or not. Its great for a home gym but its not commercial quality. I dont even believe the RML series is really commercial. I think if want a rack that you're not likely to want to upgrade to then get a monster rack or something along those lines. I bought an RML and less than a year later upgraded to a monster rack. I love it but if i had known about dynmamic fitness i would have gotten that ...makes sorinex rogue look like cheap racks...and still has 2 inch spacing which is quite rare for the very heavy racks

martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50) martyanderson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    because if you want a four post rack that doesn't need to be bolted down you want a lower rear cross-member to prevent the rack from splaying. If it's not offset it can get in the way.
    Correct, not having the lower crossmembers makes the sorinex rogue open designs flimsy side to side even when bolted compared to a hammer strength dynamic or some of the legend rack that have that lower crossmember design. The sorinex rogue etc designs are lazy and cutting costs...By the way I i have a rogue monster rack but I added a lower crossmmeber and have several very large optional crossmembers, bolted and have 1200 lbs loaded onto rack. Some of the racks without the lower cross are incredibly weak laterally. I really do wish rogue would build an option lower crossmember asssembly with bracing like the hammer racks ...

LisaAlix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great work..

wxguy44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wxguy44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wxguy44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wxguy44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wxguy44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wxguy44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wxguy44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wxguy44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wxguy44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wxguy44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wxguy44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's been quite a while since I've last posted, so bear with me!

I have an older Magnum open rack that has bare J hooks that I'd like to have protection for my barbell knurling (UHMW? truck bed liner?). Anyone have these type of racks and have a suitable solution? Or perhaps new J hook recommendations?

Pics of the J hooks: https://imgur.com/gallery/BRUjaYs

radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) radrd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wxguy44 View Post

I have an older Magnum open rack that has bare J hooks that I'd like to have protection for my barbell knurling (UHMW? truck bed liner?). Anyone have these type of racks and have a suitable solution? Or perhaps new J hook recommendations?

You can buy UHMW tape on Amazon. It's not very thick, but it's also not very expensive either. Might give that a shot. For new jhooks, just find a manufacturer that makes racks with the same specs as yours and they'll sell jhooks that should work.

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wxguy44 View Post

I'm pretty sure what used to be Magnum, is now matrix. Maybe they have a little more moder j hooks that will work for your rack?
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    I'm pretty sure what used to be Magnum, is now matrix. Maybe they have a little more moder j hooks that will work for your rack?
    They have some very nice newer style jhooks. They’re also close to $300.
    Is your rack 3x3 or 4x3
    I have the 4x3 multi rack and the 3x3 1/2 rack.on the 1/2 rack I found some used Legend jhooks for $50 and cut the 1” pin so it would fit on the 3x3 drop in upright.
    If you have 4x3 you’re stuck with an expensive option or get someone to make ya a pair.
    Sig line can't be a novel