Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

itt: i teach you howto make your fb alpha (srs)

I honestly dont know why I am sharing this.
    My ******** consists of the following and works 100% of the time. srs. dont believe me, start trying it and i guarantee you, girls will start talking to you.

1. Never post a status. ever. how old are you? grow up, no one cares cuz
    2. Have one picture, your profile picture. remove any tags or videos. Your profile picture should be of only you, no chicks on your sides, no dudes giving peace signs or some random wannabe gang sign. SIMPLE. Just a regular picture, got it? ONE PICTURE. remove everything.
    3. Dont comment on peoples statuses, click the like button, or any other idiotic thing. It gives other people attention.
    4. Have no applications, no info, no interests, likes, pages, LITERALLY NOTHING. getting the gist of it so far?

These last two items are going to be the most important thing. start doing this and you will be amazed at how girls will be all up on you

5. Never add a chick. NEVER.
    5a. When she adds you, wait AT LEAST two days to accept. Chicks and beta ***s are on ******** all the time, if you accept their request, they know you are probably just as boring and AVAILABLE as they are. (for the slow ones, dudes dont write on ******** walls. if you have guy friends doing this, delete it and tell them in a message cut that **** out)
    6. The Absolute most essential aspect of it all. Every single time a girl writes on your wall, delete it whenever you sign on. I have done this hundreds of times, watch what happens. They will write something again, again, then start sending you messages. When they send a private message, consider yourself laid.
    When they leave a message like that or anything similar, let it sit for about a day. Then delete it again. Girls cant handle this ****. They will wondering why you wont give them the time of day. Wait for that private message or the next time you see them out, they will be all up on you its laughable. The other bonus of doing this is other girls see you deleting comments from a girl sexier than them, they then think you are out of their league and do anything to get with you. This works EXTREMELY well if you are in college because of all the people are you meeting. Introduce yourself first and last name. watch the bitches add you and be confused/10. You are welcome
    Last edited by Joshua91; 08-05-2010 at 02:10 PM.

cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500) cheebman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Interested

Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ricky112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT : over analyzing **** that really doesn't matter.

getitoff is on a distinguished road. (+10) getitoff is on a distinguished road. (+10) getitoff is on a distinguished road. (+10) getitoff is on a distinguished road. (+10) getitoff is on a distinguished road. (+10) getitoff is on a distinguished road. (+10) getitoff is on a distinguished road. (+10) getitoff is on a distinguished road. (+10) getitoff is on a distinguished road. (+10) getitoff is on a distinguished road. (+10) getitoff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    guy giving advice on how to ********=*******

Enyi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enyi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enyi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enyi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enyi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enyi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enyi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enyi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enyi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enyi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enyi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good ish.

Personally I dont really care if I am alpha or not in the eyes of other people. I RARELY post status' but I do post on others (only my close friends usually).

But again, good ish though (srs)
    Chicago Bulls
    Cincinnati Bengals

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb creating a ******** and having to "manage" it to look alpha.

That's fukin beta
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who the hell uses ******** to get girls? Use it for IM/10
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=533372913#post533372913

Sub my log and I'll return the favour.

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Joshua91 View Post
    My ******** consists of the following and works 100% of the time. srs. dont believe me, start trying it and i guarantee you, girls will start talking to you.

2. Have one picture, your profile picture. remove any tags or videos. Your profile picture should be of only you, no chicks on your sides, no dudes giving peace signs or some random wannabe gang sign. SIMPLE. Just a regular picture, got it? ONE PICTURE. remove everything.
    3. Dont comment on peoples statuses, click the like button, or any other idiotic thing. It gives other people attention.
    4. Have no applications, no info, no interests, likes, pages, LITERALLY NOTHING. getting the gist of it so far?

These last two items are going to be the most important thing. start doing this and you will be amazed at how girls will be all up on you

5a. When she adds you, wait AT LEAST two days to accept. Chicks and beta ***s are on ******** all the time, if you accept their request, they know you are probably just as boring and AVAILABLE as they are.
    6. The Absolute most essential aspect of it all. Every single time a girl writes on your wall, delete it whenever you sign on. I have done this hundreds of times, watch what happens. They will write something again, again, then start sending you messages. When they send a private message, consider yourself laid.
    you will get **** like this all the time
    (the person that liked it is from another chick that i just deleted her comment as well, they both wrote on my wall roughly the same time) its gold.
    When they leave a message like that or anything similar, let it sit for about a day. Then delete it again. Girls cant handle this ****. They will wondering why you wont give them the time of day. Wait for that private message or the next time you see them out, they will be all up on you its laughable. The other bonus of doing this is other girls see you deleting comments from a girl sexier than them, they then think you are out of their league and do anything to get with you. This works EXTREMELY well if you are in college because of all the people are you meeting. Introduce yourself first and last name. watch the bitches add you and be confused/10. You are welcome
    why not skip all that bullsh!t and not have a ******** account. wouldn't that be even more alpha according to your logic?
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

Professional Miscer Strengthftw's Avatar
    Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry I don't try to be fake

ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReducedCarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lmao
    repped for total nonsense

500 Internal Server Error Future-Swole's Avatar
    Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Joshua91 View Post

5a. When she adds you, wait AT LEAST two days to accept. Chicks and beta ***s are on ******** all the time, if you accept their request, they know you are probably just as boring and AVAILABLE as they are.
    you will get **** like this all the time
    (the person that liked it is from another chick that i just deleted her comment as well, they both wrote on my wall roughly the same time) its gold.
    Alphas do what the **** they want. Not take advice on how to set up their ********.

Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Treme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HYDRAE View Post
    why not skip all that bullsh!t and not have a ******** account. wouldn't that be even more alpha according to your logic?
    Makes **** a lot easier if you go to a big state school.
    U mad cause I'm stylin' on you?
    ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lulz, this
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joshua91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    haters gonna hate. fb is the easiest way to get laid. and lol @ managing fb. it takes me seconds to do this. ive had it this way for a few years and it works like a charm

Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Considine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trying too hard to be alpha shows you're actually insecure and beta.
    GT: Conzidine
    PSN: Conzidine

Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pretty cool.

to all you clowns that think its more alpha to not have one, probably true, but when you go to a real college you meet so many chicks you will probably never run into again. gotta have that fb man

PersianGod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PersianGod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PersianGod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PersianGod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PersianGod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PersianGod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PersianGod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PersianGod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PersianGod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PersianGod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PersianGod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    would read again/10

teach us more OP

Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao

jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This! LOL
    The Misc is dead.

maybe you think it makes me look insecure and beta. tell that to all the chicks riding my dik.

hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000) hardwork08 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you mad i'm getting hoes while tending to my FB crops??

not srs
    Semper Hungry

because when you live in a real city, you meet so many people you probably wont ever see again unless its orchestrated. chicks love to add you on ******** when they hear your name from you, friends, or anywhere else. you get random adds and some you know that are coming. when you are out partying, you always introduce yourself but you dont just hand out your number non stop. you party. chicks get interested, add you, become more interested. profit.

Registered User allenalexisalexander's Avatar
    allenalexisalexander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allenalexisalexander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allenalexisalexander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allenalexisalexander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allenalexisalexander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allenalexisalexander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allenalexisalexander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allenalexisalexander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allenalexisalexander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allenalexisalexander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) allenalexisalexander has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol. You're theory just proves that the females you interact with are lonely and/or insecure. You're first couple points are cool, the rest is too much work.
    US ARMY
    OEF
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Originally Posted by lalakers87 View Post
    except u dont friend any?

stronggg logic...
    i friend them all homie, they just gotta wait a few days. strong reading comprehension

TRY IT. its the little details at the end that make it work. perfect is key.

umadbroseph will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadbroseph will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadbroseph will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadbroseph will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadbroseph will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadbroseph will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadbroseph will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadbroseph will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadbroseph will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadbroseph will become famous soon enough. (+50) umadbroseph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How to be alpha on FB: Don't use it.

Strong-Ass Jaw Crew matty_b_bop's Avatar
    matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    post your FB profile pic, OP
    lilliiilliiliilliililliil
    bar|society

I like fast music.

babosTricep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babosTricep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babosTricep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babosTricep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babosTricep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babosTricep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babosTricep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babosTricep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babosTricep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babosTricep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) babosTricep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    basically all you have to do for real is neglect that sht. not hard

Originally Posted by allenalexisalexander View Post
    lol. You're theory just proves that the females you interact with are lonely and/or insecure. You're first couple points are cool, the rest is too much work.
    some are, some arent. what it proves is humans are shallow creatures and tend to be interested in things they dont understand or believe they cant get. i allow them to believe that is me.

miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb not caring and still getting laid