DesiLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DesiLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DesiLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DesiLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DesiLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DesiLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DesiLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DesiLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DesiLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Subcutaneous fat

I was just wondering if it was possible to lose subcutaneous fat? I read in a different post that you can't get a 6 pack if your fat is subcutaneous. My stomach is jiggly, maybe because I barely workout my abs? I am at 15% bodyfat, 188lbs. and yes I workout 5x a week and my diet is really clean.

moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, subcutaneous fat is the fat found just below your skin and for the most part is the type of fat lost when you see someone become "thinner". The other type of fat is called visceral fat. Visceral fat is found in between your organs inside your abdomen. So in other words, yes you need to reduce your subcutaneous fat before your abs will become visible

Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No real point in identifying what, when or where the fat is, is there?

Visceral, subcutaneous or "Jiggly" fat.

Do you want to lose it? Yes.

Does it matter what type you lose? No.

Is it possible to lose it? What do you think?

And it's not because you don't train your abs.

Have you read the sticky threads?

You work out 5 times a week and your diet is really clean............

Cool