Registered User MesonicDevotee6's Avatar
    MesonicDevotee6 is not very well liked. (-100) MesonicDevotee6 is not very well liked. (-100) MesonicDevotee6 is not very well liked. (-100) MesonicDevotee6 is not very well liked. (-100) MesonicDevotee6 is not very well liked. (-100) MesonicDevotee6 is not very well liked. (-100) MesonicDevotee6 is not very well liked. (-100) MesonicDevotee6 is not very well liked. (-100) MesonicDevotee6 is not very well liked. (-100) MesonicDevotee6 is not very well liked. (-100) MesonicDevotee6 is not very well liked. (-100)

Exclamation Arm/Shoulder Day Workout (Advice?)

Hey, I'm 17, 151 lbs, 6'2''.
    This is my arm workout/3 times per week/Each set has a 4-5 minute rest time and are performed in the order listed:
    4 sets - 35x6 dumbell curls supersetted with 10x10 dumbell curls
    4 sets - 30x11 seated dumbell shoulder presses (performed with dumbell starting and ending position in front of chest, palms facing towards me then pushed to lockout
    position then back down to front of chest) supersetted with 15x8 shoulder presses performed in the same manner
    4 sets - 70x6 barbell curls supersetted with 15x8 dumbell curls
    4 sets - 85x5 standing barbell shoulder press
    100 pushups divided into 20x5 with approx 2 min rest time.

*I used 30x10 dumbell curls supersetted with 15x8 dumbell curls for the first 4 sets. I feel like i felt the burn more on those...Should I stay with 35's as my goal is to gain muscle and I know progressive overload is necessary...
    *Should i add some 30x6-7 dumbell curls for a few more sets or so at the end of my workout to increase my volume?