Closed Thread
Page 2 of 280 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I have a serious question....

im currently in college in california... im considering after i get my bachelors looking into the airforce... reason being my major choice along with this bankrupt state is probably going to not help land me a job anytime soon.......

just wondering what are some good things about joining the airforce with a bachelors??... if it matters it will be on criminal justice... not sure what job i'll be interested if i decide to look into the airforce but just wan to hear some feedback, maybe jobs i should consider ....

hopefully you brahs can help me out, i dont like talking to recruiters, no offense , its just i had a bad experience with one in high school who i believe didn't really care to guide me

Brb...Eating weights beautiizhername's Avatar
    beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DavidJr74 View Post
    In first page

Passed another one of them tests today. Got 432 on DANTES principles of supervision (minimum passing score 400)

That makes me 5-0 on these Clep/Dantes exams 2 more tests and 5 level for CCAF.
    GJDM! One of my customers bought my in a bag of UTZ crab chips...my life is now complete
    U.S AIR FORCE *SECURITY FORCES* 07 to present

OND vet

I*rep*Military I*rep*back (pm me if I forget and post in the same thread so I can find u)

No pain No Gain...so quit b!tching

Baltimore Ravens Fan...u mad?

I ***rep*** for lulz...

sopexc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sopexc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sopexc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sopexc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sopexc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sopexc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sopexc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sopexc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sopexc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sopexc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sopexc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In, i am

beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000) beautiizhername is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ochosiete View Post
    im currently in college in california... im considering after i get my bachelors looking into the airforce... reason being my major choice along with this bankrupt state is probably going to not help land me a job anytime soon.......

just wondering what are some good things about joining the airforce with a bachelors??... if it matters it will be on criminal justice... not sure what job i'll be interested if i decide to look into the airforce but just wan to hear some feedback, maybe jobs i should consider ....

hopefully you brahs can help me out, i dont like talking to recruiters, no offense , its just i had a bad experience with one in high school who i believe didnt really care to guide me
    You could try to go through OTS to become an officer. I think you can pick up to three career fields to go into. I'm not positive though. But look into comissioning. Here is website for more info...

http://www.au.af.mil/au/holmcenter/OTS/index.asp

OND vet

I*rep*Military I*rep*back (pm me if I forget and post in the same thread so I can find u)

I ***rep*** for lulz...

DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by beautiizhername View Post
    GJDM! One of my customers bought my in a bag of UTZ crab chips...my life is now complete
    feels good man.

We got this new guy that moved into my squadron...he was a senior when I was a sophmore in HS. What are the odds of that.

anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    called a recruiter today...said they really arent doing interview until mid april, which kinda sucks, but that give me plenty of time to get my run on..

side note: i have smoked 5 times (not cigs) in my life....last time was probably a year ago...he said that shouldnt be a huge deal...but with the number of people who never have it could be...

so...how big of a deal is it?
    manlet

***MISC CAR AUDIO CREW***
    ***288 CREW***
    48/2(9+3)=288
    48/(2(9+3))=2

inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Question to AF brahs....

Anyone got any tips, knowledge, or first hand experience in the health corps? Specifically for pharmacists. I am applying to an Air Force scholarship and if I get it, I'll commission as an O-3 and a pharmacist for payback service of three years. Just wondering what I could expect.
    ---
    ---
    Aware Thread: You know you can TRIPLE the Chipotle Bowl, right?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168524803

S&P crew
    CollegeTrad.com - "A young man's perspective on timeless and youthful style"

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by beautiizhername View Post
    You could try to go through OTS to become an officer. I think you can pick up to three career fields to go into. I'm not positive though. But look into comissioning. Here is website for more info...

http://www.au.af.mil/au/holmcenter/OTS/index.asp
    thanks...

bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what kind of job would i be doing if i were to go in as an officer in a few years from now with a ba in mechanical engineering? what would the official airforce job title be? what would the work i do consist of (after basic and job training)? also, what are my chances of becoming an officer having an engineering degree and being already in good shape compared to some one who has like an english degree or something else redundant
    2wheel crew

Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by anabolismandy View Post
    called a recruiter today...said they really arent doing interview until mid april, which kinda sucks, but that give me plenty of time to get my run on..

side note: i have smoked 5 times (not cigs) in my life....last time was probably a year ago...he said that shouldnt be a huge deal...but with the number of people who never have it could be...

so...how big of a deal is it?
    Just lie.

Lol, integrity first.

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bombdigity View Post
    what kind of job would i be doing if i were to go in as an officer in a few years from now with a ba in mechanical engineering? what would the official airforce job title be? what would the work i do consist of (after basic and job training)? also, what are my chances of becoming an officer having an engineering degree and being already in good shape compared to some one who has like an english degree or something else redundant
    I don't think having a specific degree really matters, although I think they favor "Science" type degrees more over something more generic. None the less they don't put you into a field based off your degree.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Metal Jerk View Post
    Just lie.

Lol, integrity first.
    damn...lol...already talked to the recruiter though....
    how big of a deal will it srsly be?
    manlet

***288 CREW***
    48/2(9+3)=288
    48/(2(9+3))=2

Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn...lol...already talked to the recruiter though....
    how big of a deal will it srsly be?
    Let me put it this way.

He will be understanding, if you catch my driftola.

HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just lie.

Lol, integrity first.
    When I was going to MEPS, there was another kid who openly admitted he "might have" smoked marijuana within the past 30 days. My recruiter gets him a piss test and has him take it. The best part was, he asked the kid, "How many times did you tell your recruiter you've smoked marijuana?". The kid replied, "None".

He smoked weed all the time, but just told his recruiter never. I was like......lol wut.

Originally Posted by HSeries View Post
    When I was going to MEPS, there was another kid who openly admitted he "might have" smoked marijuana within the past 30 days. My recruiter gets him a piss test and has him take it. The best part was, he asked the kid, "How many times did you tell your recruiter you've smoked marijuana?". The kid replied, "None".

He smoked weed all the time, but just told his recruiter never. I was like......lol wut.
    lol...screw it...i will just be honest...like i said i only did it a handful of times...and its been well over a year since the last time...the recruiter i talked to didnt seem too worried about it...
    manlet

***288 CREW***
    48/2(9+3)=288
    48/(2(9+3))=2

HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol...screw it...i will just be honest...like i said i only did it a handful of times...and its been well over a year since the last time...the recruiter i talked to didnt seem too worried about it...
    You should be fine, good luck.

hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000) hindes204 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In.....my post count went from hundreds down to 80 when that thread was deleted. I guess I should venture outside of the AF thread every once in a while. What was said in the other thread that was an OPSEC violation, I don't remember seeing anything, and I used to be a damn OPSEC program manager

Originally Posted by hindes204 View Post
    In.....my post count went from hundreds down to 80 when that thread was deleted. I guess I should venture outside of the AF thread every once in a while. What was said in the other thread that was an OPSEC violation, I don't remember seeing anything, and I used to be a damn OPSEC program manager
    FUUUUUUU!!! so did mine! I didn't notice that!

OND vet

I ***rep*** for lulz...

DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its all good increase post to rep ratio

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hmm I'd like to know this as well, maybe even in a PM. I didn't see anything myself either.

babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) babbagandu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sup gais have a question.

Was considering trying be go in as an officer for a few years after graduating college, but I hear it is almost impossible to do this right now. Is this true? (BTW my gpa is like 3.66)

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In.....my post count went from hundreds down to 80 when that thread was deleted.
    i lost like 500 posts, lol

I lost about tree fiddy

The chow hall had lobster tails and steak tonight...strong midnight chow...

OND vet

I ***rep*** for lulz...

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DavidJr74 View Post
    In first page

Passed another one of them tests today. Got 432 on DANTES principles of supervision (minimum passing score 400)

That makes me 5-0 on these Clep/Dantes exams 2 more tests and 5 level for CCAF.
    GJDM

you are crazy

im going to be a daddy.
    congrats brah
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

Back to the heavy weights ChrisW16's Avatar
    ChrisW16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChrisW16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChrisW16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChrisW16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChrisW16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChrisW16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChrisW16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChrisW16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChrisW16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChrisW16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ChrisW16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like some pretty serious stuff happend in the old thread...

Congrats MJ...skeptical airman is skeptical -_-

Leaving for Altus today to arrive tomorrow, I'll be on here sometime eventually.
    -2011 Carpe Diem Crew-

USAF Security Forces

Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130703653

I hope my wiley's come soon. We were wearing NVGs the other day with our helmets and I was wearing these Oakleys they issued us. They have interchangeable lenses that clip into the frame. It was hard enough trying to read in the dark with a chem stick, but the glasses were digging into my nose and around my ears. It was making me rage the whole time, had to wear them for 4 damn hours too. Fuuu.

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadfingers View Post
    I hope my wiley's come soon. We were wearing NVGs the other day with our helmets and I was wearing these Oakleys they issued us. They have interchangeable lenses that clip into the frame. It was hard enough trying to read in the dark with a chem stick, but the glasses were digging into my nose and around my ears. It was making me rage the whole time, had to wear them for 4 damn hours too. Fuuu.
    What set did you end up getting?
    ★cVc★

TheMrSmiley is just really nice. (+1000) TheMrSmiley is just really nice. (+1000) TheMrSmiley is just really nice. (+1000) TheMrSmiley is just really nice. (+1000) TheMrSmiley is just really nice. (+1000) TheMrSmiley is just really nice. (+1000) TheMrSmiley is just really nice. (+1000) TheMrSmiley is just really nice. (+1000) TheMrSmiley is just really nice. (+1000) TheMrSmiley is just really nice. (+1000) TheMrSmiley is just really nice. (+1000)
    No ass kissing here but I always take time to say THANK YOU to those who serve.

So

Thank you

Others may not appreciate it but I do!!!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TheMrSmiley View Post
    No ass kissing here but I always take time to say THANK YOU to those who serve.

So

Thank you

Others may not appreciate it but I do!!!
    Thanks bro, aprreciate your support!
    ★cVc★