Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry to hear about your father, hopefully things work out and he has many more years to spend with you.

As for competition, it will always be there. Who knows...you may find your groove in the military and become the next David Henry!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

BRB - Gettin' shredded FemmeFatale28's Avatar
    FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fjock View Post
    Thank you all for the very kind words and thoughts you've expressed. They mean a ton to me.

And femme thanks for the heads up. No doubt ill be losing a good deal of mass and Ive come to accept that much. i had my recruiter telling me to take the risk and shove my pockets with food heh. Ima slow eater so I could be in big time trouble
    What I would do ( and everyone does) is take the peanut butter packets from the dining hall and put them in your camel back ( if they let you have one) if not you can slip them in your canteen ( the packets are plastic). Also you will have a PC cap, inside the PC cap is a pocket you can hide somethings in there. But dont get crazy and put a poptart or something in there because it changes the shape of your cap and drill sgt's arent stupid. The best things to smuggle are :

- nutri grain bars
    - peanut butter
    - poptarts
    - granola bars
    - fruit ( though this is kinda bulky)

and dont get caught.. its a *bi*ch* and everyone else will pay for it. lol

Thats about all I can think of. Oh.. also when you are in the field and you have MRE's save the seasoning packets because they will provide a hot breakfast in the field and its usually grits, eggs, waffles, fruit and at dinner you will get a hot dinner meat, veggie, bread, fruit. But nothing is seasoned. No salt nothing. So if you save the season packs with your MRE you will have seasoned food. Thats what I did. Also.. if you ever get stuck with the omelet MRE, its disgusting but nothing the hot sauce wont fix lol. where are you going to basic at?

Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    Ah man thats awful. I am glad to see his stable. I really do wish him and your family all the best. You guys will be in my prayers .
    Originally Posted by Lifterforlife10 View Post
    So sorry to hear this, I can only hope all continue to improve and go well. Keep us updated and stay positive
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Sorry to hear about your father, hopefully things work out and he has many more years to spend with you.

As for competition, it will always be there. Who knows...you may find your groove in the military and become the next David Henry!
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.
    U.S. Soldier
    Competitive bodybuilder

Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FemmeFatale28 View Post
    What I would do ( and everyone does) is take the peanut butter packets from the dining hall and put them in your camel back ( if they let you have one) if not you can slip them in your canteen ( the packets are plastic). Also you will have a PC cap, inside the PC cap is a pocket you can hide somethings in there. But dont get crazy and put a poptart or something in there because it changes the shape of your cap and drill sgt's arent stupid. The best things to smuggle are :

- nutri grain bars
    - peanut butter
    - poptarts
    - granola bars
    - fruit ( though this is kinda bulky)

and dont get caught.. its a *bi*ch* and everyone else will pay for it. lol

Thats about all I can think of. Oh.. also when you are in the field and you have MRE's save the seasoning packets because they will provide a hot breakfast in the field and its usually grits, eggs, waffles, fruit and at dinner you will get a hot dinner meat, veggie, bread, fruit. But nothing is seasoned. No salt nothing. So if you save the season packs with your MRE you will have seasoned food. Thats what I did. Also.. if you ever get stuck with the omelet MRE, its disgusting but nothing the hot sauce wont fix lol. where are you going to basic at?
    Thanks for all the tips . I was told about taking the PB packets but you have gone into much greater detail so thank you lol.

I'll be attending Fort Benning btw. When i first found out it was going to be there I wasn't too happy because of the heat, but going into late sept and october, cooler weather wont be too too far away.
    U.S. Soldier
    Competitive bodybuilder

BRB - Gettin' shredded FemmeFatale28's Avatar
    FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fjock View Post
    Thanks for all the tips . I was told about taking the PB packets but you have gone into much greater detail so thank you lol.

I'll be attending Fort Benning btw. When i first found out it was going to be there I wasn't too happy because of the heat, but going into late sept and october, cooler weather wont be too too far away.
    No problem. Thats the perfect time to go to basic actually. Not too hot, not too cold. I went Feb - April and I thought I was going to die. It was so effin cold. I went to Ft Jackson SC, and I am from NC. Ft. Benning is a whole other animal though because its all males. I dont know what to tell you to expect there.

Originally Posted by FemmeFatale28 View Post
    No problem. Thats the perfect time to go to basic actually. Not too hot, not too cold. I went Feb - April and I thought I was going to die. It was so effin cold. I went to Ft Jackson SC, and I am from NC. Ft. Benning is a whole other animal though because its all males. I dont know what to tell you to expect there.
    bah... my recruiter conveniently left out the "all male" part lol. Ah well it's just BT. I know for a fact that my MOS is open to females so they'll likely at least be some during AIT.
    U.S. Soldier
    Competitive bodybuilder