SOFTisNOTsexy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Transformation Stack: OxyElite Pro, Pink Magic, PowerFULL, Animal Pak

Pink Magic
    PowerFULL
    Universal Animal pak
    OxyElite Pro

10 days into it. Late on starting the log. My apologies.
    Since I purchased them this is what I think.

OxyElite is the greatest thing I've ever tried. Worth it JUST for the appetite suppression. The rest are great bonuses. Including the fact that the caffeine isn't making me get ANY jitters or the like.

Pink Magic is great. I wake up feeling like I'm flexing lol. Then I actually flex and I'm like whoa Loving it. Only a week and a half into it though. No side effects so far.

Universal Animal pak. Can't say I notice much of a difference, but beings they have something like 3-4 whopping menus of vitamins and minerals etc. I'm happy with that. Just trying to bridge any nutritional gaps.

Last but not least PowerFULL. I'm going to say this is my favorite. JUST because of the sleep and recovery. It's amazing. It's like when I sleep I am in a cocoon. I feel good as hell when I wake up and usually don't feel a thing from the day before. Like i'm ready to take on the world. I'm LOVVVVVVVVVING this one.

Have only dropped a few pounds, but noticed huge strength gains, but that could just be me getting back into the gym, muscle memory and such. Lost inches in all the right places.(hips, waist, neck) Gained them in the best places. (bis tris, quads etc)

I'm pretty happy right now. Put a Gaping hole in my pocket, but if that's the price of success, I'm willing to pay it.

Going to be taking it to another level next week. Incorporating massive amounts of cardio, hoping for major weight loss. Will keep updated

SOFTisNOTsexy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've never started a log so any respectful feedback is appreciated.

maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Supps look good. Animal Pak is a good multi...I am looking forward to your progress with the stack.

What is your training and diet going to be like while taking these?

Good luck bro!
    "500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are."

corpkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SOFTisNOTsexy View Post
    Pink Magic
    PowerFULL
    Universal Animal pak
    OxyElite Pro
    Huh - I'm actually on this exact stack except for the powerful and agree 100% with you re: OxyElite Pro and Pink Magic. I just started working out in February and it's amazing how much I've grown (14" arms are now about 17"), etc. I gained 15lbs (171 to 186) in five months, with 12 weeks of that being on PM. It really works for me (33 y/o) and makes you feel pretty "alpha" and my libido skyrocketed! I LOVE that stuff. hehe Just started my second cycle and am stacking with OEP and in 4 days have already lost 3 lbs that I can actually see coming off my "muffin top." CRAZY! I don't have much to lose, I'd say 10 or so pounds (waist is 32" I'm "lean" at 31"). It makes me a little jittery but not terrible, and the appetite suppression is amazing. I have to remind myself to eat, seriously.

I'm gonna research powerfull and give that a consideration.