Page 5 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nicks is the best receiver on the Giants. I don't think he'll detract too much from Smith when he gets the full time gig but he is going to be very good in the near future. I don't think that this is the year that he does it consistently for the entire season but I think next season we'll be sliding him well up our draft boards. The guy is a playmaker and it's only a matter of time before they have to get him fully on board with the first team and let him explode.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz

Random Rant

Just catching up on reports after a long day at work... Can't help but wonder...

What's up with Frackin J.J. Arrington. This Dink-basket was drafted as a rookie and dubbed to be a guarnteed high end #2 or low end #1 RB... And he's under performed his whole friggin' career, laying turd after Tird.

Yet this festering heap of severed donkey testicles keeps getting re-signed by some new coach who says "J.J. Arrington is really impressing me."

How the hell are these coaches getting fooled!

You'd think by now someone would have figured out that this Ass badger is milking it. But no... He's always knicked, always dinged, always under performing, always show's promise and farts too much in the locker room!

It's almost like when he was a baby his Dad Hung a poster of Ki-jana Carter over his crib!

/Rant
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok so I need some advice. My league is a keeper and ppr league.

QB- Flacco
    RB1-SJAX
    RB2- Ryan Matthews
    Flex- Lesean Mccoy
    wr- Colston
    wr- Santanna moss
    TE- Cooley
    Defense- Jets
    k- Tynes

Bench RB's- reggie bush, chester taylor
    Bench WR's- Demaryius Thomas, Chaz Shillens, Malcom Floyd
    Bench QB- Vince Young

How strong is my team, and should I be more worried about getting a second receiver or a better qb?

sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wrathbone64 View Post

QB- Flacco
    RB1-SJAX
    RB2- Ryan Matthews
    Flex- Lesean Mccoy
    wr- Colston
    wr- Santanna moss
    TE- Cooley
    Defense- Jets
    k- Tynes

Bench QB- Vince Young

How strong is my team, and should I be more worried about getting a second receiver or a better qb?
    How many teams in your league?

wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    12 sorry i should of specified that huh? lol

hates you, probably. PotKettleBlack's Avatar
    PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

QB- Flacco
    RB1-SJAX
    RB2- Ryan Matthews
    Flex- Lesean Mccoy
    wr- Colston
    wr- Santanna moss
    TE- Cooley
    Defense- Jets
    k- Tynes

Bench QB- Vince Young

It really depends on how many teams there are in your league...

Flacco is great, obv, VY isn't an ideal back-up, just because of the shaky QB situation in Tennessee, but still, not bad. To me your WRs look fairly weak...

Yes Colston can produce big time one week, but like he did to me last season, he just goes AWOL sometimes, because a guy like Brees can spread the ball around to whoever he likes, so he's not a reliable #1 option. Santana Moss as a #2 is a bit of a reach too, I think, even with the addition of McNugget. who are the available free-agents?

RBs have potential, though. Jackson is consistent, despite being on a sh*tty team, Matthews goes straight in as the #1 back in San Diego, although he's definitely not an every-down back. LeSean McCoy has upside, but you have to remember that Andy Reid hates running the football, and so will call about 88 passing plays per game.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz

QB- Flacco
    RB1-SJAX
    RB2- Ryan Matthews
    Flex- Lesean Mccoy
    wr- Colston
    wr- Santanna moss
    TE- Cooley
    Defense- Jets
    k- Tynes

Bench QB- Vince Young

Your WR are a little weak... Colston is a Low end #1... But Moss is a Mid range #3.

However all is not lost... Malcom Floyd is on my list of sleeper WR's And keeper wise Demaryius has NICE value for a dyansty.

Over all for a 12 man I think you're doing pretty good.

I wouldn't look "Trade" yet at this point for anything. However, just out of curiosity What do you have in the FA pool at this time?
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Your WR are a little weak... Colston is a Low end #1... But Moss is a Mid range #3.

However all is not lost... Malcom Floyd is on my list of sleeper WR's And keeper wise Demaryius has NICE value for a dyansty.

I wouldn't look "Trade" yet at this point for anything. However, just out of curiosity What do you have in the FA pool at this time?
    Oh yeah, to add to my post, obviously because of the whole Vincent Jackson situation, Malcolm Floyd's value rises, but I'm sure he's on everyone's sleeper list every year! This might be the one.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

At WR

Josh Morgan
    Early Doucet
    Mario Manningham
    Jericho Cotchery(i dropped him for schillens)
    Nate Burleson
    Mo Massaquoi
    Chris Chambers

At WR

Josh Morgan
    Early Doucet
    Mario Manningham
    Jericho Cotchery(i dropped him for schillens)
    Nate Burleson
    Mo Massaquoi
    Chris Chambers
    Of those, I really like Early Doucet, but he's not really a solid #2... Yet. He fits the Boldin mould more than Breaston does, I think, so he'll retain his traditional role, although obviously the loss of Boldin, and more importantly, of Warner hurts that. I'd much rather have him than Schillens, tbh.

Can't make my mind up about the Giants WRs to make much comment on Manningham, Josh Morgan is an interesting proposition too.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

Servitutem Religionis MEGAMANLET's Avatar
    MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    picking 10th/20 in my draft right now, picked up peyton manning and lesean mccoy so far, need a good WR
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    Libertarian Crew

PSN - Sin_on_Sunday

I have learned that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Seattle Sports Crew

Originally Posted by MegaManlet View Post
    picking 10th/20 in my draft right now, picked up peyton manning and lesean mccoy so far, need a good WR
    As in 20 team league? Or have I misread?
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

Originally Posted by PotKettleBlack View Post
    Of those, I really like Early Doucet, but he's not really a solid #2... Yet. He fits the Boldin mould more than Breaston does, I think, so he'll retain his traditional role, although obviously the loss of Boldin, and more importantly, of Warner hurts that. I'd much rather have him than Schillens, tbh.

Can't make my mind up about the Giants WRs to make much comment on Manningham, Josh Morgan is an interesting proposition too.
    Yeah I'd rather have Early Doucet over Schillens... But I'm admitedly jaded about that Raiders passing game as a whole. I just think Early Doucet is going to evolve over the next couple of years into the Next Boldin... While Breaston will just stay Breaston. (At 189 he just doesn't have the physicality to play that outside reciever breaking the jam.)

I'd really like to get into Josh Morgan as well... But I think he's just not going to see the reps after the touches get distributed to Gore, VD and Crabtree.
    6'4"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) blah blah blahblahblahh's Avatar
    blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can anyone comment on Eli Manning as a starting QB? I decided to go the early rounds with more top end WR/RBs and after that all the top level QBs were gone. He's obviously got a pretty solid WR trio around him and hopefully their chemistry will only improve from last year.

My league is standard scoring and my backup to Eli is Chad Henne which is a QB I see having quite a bit of upside this season. I guess my main question is, should I be worried with Eli as my QB? Or are most people projecting him to move up in production and be a solid starter this season?

Also, I don't know how much this affects my team, but I also have Steve Smith from the Giants. How much does having a tandem of QB/WR like Smith/Eli affect a team both positively and negatively? I can see the negative in the team having a down week and getting hit twice, but other than that is there any real big downside?

Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blahblahblahh View Post
    Can anyone comment on Eli Manning as a starting QB? I decided to go the early rounds with more top end WR/RBs and after that all the top level QBs were gone. He's obviously got a pretty solid WR trio around him and hopefully their chemistry will only improve from last year.

My league is standard scoring and my backup to Eli is Chad Henne which is a QB I see having quite a bit of upside this season. I guess my main question is, should I be worried with Eli as my QB? Or are most people projecting him to move up in production and be a solid starter this season?

Also, I don't know how much this affects my team, but I also have Steve Smith from the Giants. How much does having a tandem of QB/WR like Smith/Eli affect a team both positively and negatively? I can see the negative in the team having a down week and getting hit twice, but other than that is there any real big downside?
    He'll be a good starter. He had a pretty good year last year, but his running backs and defense didn't step it up.
    "I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results." - Michael Jordan

Yeah I'd rather have Early Doucet over Schillens... But I'm admitedly jaded about that Raiders passing game as a whole. I just think Early Doucet is going to evolve over the next couple of years into the Next Boldin... While Breaston will just stay Breaston. (At 189 he just doesn't have the physicality to play that outside reciever breaking the jam.)

I'd really like to get into Josh Morgan as well... But I think he's just not going to see the reps after the touches get distributed to Gore, VD and Crabtree.
    Ideally Josh Morgan's value will supposedly fall in the draft, with Ten Ginn coming into the fold there. I mean, we all know he has claws for hands, and couldn't catch a cold, but I'm hoping that it means I can get Morgan as a really late round steal.

I forgot about Jason Campbell being at the Raiders, and whilst he's an upgrade over JaMarcus [who isn't?], I still see the only two potentially viable fantasy options coming out of Oakland this year being Michael Bush and Zach Miller.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

Originally Posted by blahblahblahh View Post

I think you're just fine with Eli and those WR's... Is he going to single handedly win you a game... No... But he's pretty steady and rarely dizzles one down his leg.

At the same time Henne has big sleeper value written all over him with Marshall down there and a dedicated running game and studly line keeping the heat off him.

So While you could be Better... I don't think you have anything to worry about.

In general a QB/WR combo is good if it's from a good team. Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne being the best one. Sam Bradford and Donnie Avery being the worst one.

Eli and SSmith is a nice middle of the road combo... If your league has any PPR then it's probably a really good one!
    6'4"

Ideally Josh Morgan's value will supposedly fall in the draft, with Ten Ginn coming into the fold there. I mean, we all know he has claws for hands, and couldn't catch a cold, but I'm hoping that it means I can get Morgan as a really late round steal.

I forgot about Jason Campbell being at the Raiders, and whilst he's an upgrade over JaMarcus [who isn't?], I still see the only two potentially viable fantasy options coming out of Oakland this year being Michael Bush and Zach Miller.
    I agree on the Raiders...

As for Morgan and Ted "The Pig Hoof" Ginn... I don't think ol' Pig Hooves is going to fool anyone into thinking he'll be more than a kick returner... And he'll probably callop his way out of that job with the first 3 fumbles.
    6'4"

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morgan, I cant figure this guy out. I honestly think the only reason he is on the roster is because the Niners dont have a lot of depth at WR. I took a flier on him last season, I got one 9er game in the Mid West, watch this clown half running routes. Completely give up on plays. He cant catch. Im completely baffled that Iron Mike would allow this **** on his team.

Ted Ginn is a coward and well, he runs fast-but only if its in a straight line.

Another- cant believe I am saying this and if I fall on my ass its because I didnt talk some sense into myself before the draft-moment: I like a couple of the Raiduhs this year. Love Michael Bush, wouldnt mind grabbing one of their WRs as my last resort WR. To be honest with you they werent that bad of a team when Fatty didnt play. I kinda kept track of them becuase they were in draft position contention with my ex team, The Browns. the Duhs were pretty solid even with Gradkowski at QB. Great schedule this year too.

I wish teh Texans had more players. Damn their division is weak as hell and all they have to offer is a QB and a WR.

Originally Posted by dirtdickens View Post
    Morgan, I cant figure this guy out. I honestly think the only reason he is on the roster is because the Niners dont have a lot of depth at WR. I took a flier on him last season, I got one 9er game in the Mid West, watch this clown half running routes. Completely give up on plays. He cant catch. Im completely baffled that Iron Mike would allow this **** on his team.

Another- cant believe I am saying this and if I fall on my ass its because I didnt talk some sense into myself before the draft-moment: I like a couple of the Raiduhs this year. Love Michael Bush, wouldnt mind grabbing one of their WRs as my last resort WR. To be honest with you they werent that bad of a team when Fatty didnt play. I kinda kept track of them becuase they were in draft position contention with my ex team, The Browns. the Duhs were pretty solid even with Gradkowski at QB. Great schedule this year too.

I wish teh Texans had more players. Damn their division is weak as hell and all they have to offer is a QB and a WR.
    I'm not sure what you mean about the Texans... I think the AFC south is one of the tougher divisions in Football. (Probably only trumped by the AFC North and the NFC East)

As for the Raiders... I can see M. Bush having a decent year, I'd take him as a Low #3 or a #4 and hope he plays higher than that as the season goes on. I mean they do have a solid O-line and a soft-ish schedule.

My concern is the rest of the team sucks so much that they'll be forced to fall back on the pass too much which will limit his touches etc...
    6'4"

I agree with you about Bush, just because they're gonna have to look at a more hard-nosed running game, and the fact that however talented Run DMC is, or appears to be, well, you know...

As for the Texans, at least Schaub has finally completed 16 games, and obviously Andre Johnson is a surefire #1, but yeah, their RB committee is a complete mess. What are your thoughts on Owen Daniels?
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

I agree with you about Bush, just because they're gonna have to look at a more hard-nosed running game, and the fact that however talented Run DMC is, or appears to be, well, you know...

As for the Texans, at least Schaub has finally completed 16 games, and obviously Andre Johnson is a surefire #1, but yeah, their RB committee is a complete mess. What are your thoughts on Owen Daniels?
    I wouldn't take OD as a starter... I mean more likely than not he's going to PUP the first 6 games. He'll be an excellent late round value in Dynasty leagues. But TE's and ACL tears are a long combination, due to the more physical nature of the pass catching TE's position.

Pushing off a Linebacker or a chip from a Defensive end is a lot tougher than breaking the jam on a 185 pound corner... Just so then you can run out in traffic and get blasted after you to up for a ball.
    6'4"

Bush is one of those guys where I think you want to try and pair one of his good matchups with a starters bye week.

For instance if you have Turner, Rice, Forte, Jacobs, McCoy... He's a nice fill in because the Raiders are playing the Seahicks that week.

Or if you have Moreno, S-jax, Gore, CJ... The raiders are playing KC that week.

However I think if you have like CedBen, Beanie Wells, D-will or J-stew... I think Bush is a bad grab because they're playing SF that week.
    6'4"

My psychic left elbow tells me that last year Schaub being healthy was the fluke... And this is the year he goes back to having problems with a crushed skull, tweaked back, sprained ankle, and blood parasites.
    6'4"

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What are your thoughts on Owen Daniels?
    Whats the point? I mean he is coming back from a pretty bad injury, TE is very deep. Daniels was never really a tough guy, I dont know what it is about Wisconsin TEs, but they all blow their knees out, they all get dinged with minor things that hold them out of games.

I guess I would put Daniels as like my #12 TE this year. Even if he comes back, I dont think he ever gets tperfect storm of Andre, Schaub and Daniels healthy at the same time for that long.

TE special, not to be drafted, but he is gonna be a big pick up at some point. Tony Moeki for the Chiefs. Chuck Weis loves TEs and this dude can play. He is pretty injury prone, but he will produce immediately.
    Last edited by dirtdickens; 07-30-2010 at 07:51 AM.

Bush is one of those guys where I think you want to try and pair one of his good matchups with a starters bye week.

For instance if you have Turner, Rice, Forte, Jacobs, McCoy... He's a nice fill in because the Raiders are playing the Seahicks that week.

Or if you have Moreno, S-jax, Gore, CJ... The raiders are playing KC that week.

However I think if you have like CedBen, Beanie Wells, D-will or J-stew... I think Bush is a bad grab because they're playing SF that week.
    Im drafting him as a starter. Got him pegged for the 7th round. Finally gonna take a RB in the first three rounds this year, but I am not taking another one until I make my run on TJones, MBush and Hightower in 7-9. Thats my plan, go big or go home.
    Last edited by dirtdickens; 07-30-2010 at 07:52 AM.

Whats the point? I mean he is coming back from a pretty bad injury, TE is very deep. Daniels was never really a tough guy, I dont know what it is about Wisconsin TEs, but they all blow their knees out, they all get dinged with minor things that hold them out of games.

I guess I would put Daniels as like my #12 TE this year. Even if he comes back, I dont think he ever gets tperfect storm of Andre, Schaub and Daniels healthy at the same time for that long.

TE special, not to be drafted, but he is gonna be a big pick up at some point. Tony Moeki for the Chiefs. Chuck Weis loves TEs and this dude can play. He is pretty injury prone, but he will produce immediately.
    Speaking as a guy who played Semi Pro ball at Defensive end (my main position) and TE (I was the #2)... Tight End is a tough position to play from a durability stand point.

I went up for a ball one time and got hit so hard by a safety while I was in mid air that I swear I traveled back in time and got man-raped by a T-rex.

I go to bed some nights and I swear I can still feel his shoulder pads going into my ribs!

But for the record I actually screwed up my knee and finished my career while playing Defensive End.
    6'4"

Im drafting him as a starter. Got him pegged for the 7th round. Finally gonna take a RB in the first three rounds this year, but I am not taking another one until I make my run on TJones, MBush and Hightower in 7-9. Thats my plan, go big or go home.
    See I wouldn't personally draft him as a starter... But I know you prefer to go "Air" early while I prefer to go "Ground."
    6'4"

See I wouldn't personally draft him as a starter... But I know you prefer to go "Air" early while I prefer to go "Ground."
    Its the difference in league scoring/reqs. I can start at the most 4 WRs and at most I can only start 3 RBs, with respect to the flex positions.

Hoping to pick in the 8-10 range, snag Reggie Wayne in the first(He and AJ are the only ones I really trust for tier 1 WRs) and hopefully someone like DWill is there in the second or I am going after someone like Roddy White.

If all else fails I should be able to at least get PT or someone like that in the 3rd. To be honest, I dont see much of a difference in someone like PT and someone like Jamal Charles, Ryan Grant, SJax. Might as well take a tier 1 WR, a tier 2 WR and then pick from whatever tier 2 RB is still there in the third.

ejamiec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejamiec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejamiec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejamiec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejamiec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejamiec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejamiec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejamiec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejamiec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejamiec will become famous soon enough. (+50) ejamiec will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Max Teams: 10
    Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
    Start Scoring on: Week 1
    Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
    Max Moves: No maximum
    Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
    Max Trades: No maximum
    Trade Reject Time: 2
    Trade End Date: November 12, 2010
    Trade Review: League Votes
    Waiver Time: 2 days
    Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
    Weekly Waivers Sunday - Tuesday
    Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
    Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams) Note: Week 16 runs 7 days from Dec 21 to Dec 27
    Divisions: No
    Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
    Fractional Points: Yes
    Negative Points: Yes
    Passing Yards 25 yards per point
    Passing Touchdowns 4
    Interceptions -1
    Rushing Yards 10 yards per point
    Rushing Touchdowns 6
    Reception Yards 10 yards per point
    Reception Touchdowns 6
    Return Touchdowns 6
    2-Point Conversions 2
    Fumbles Lost -2
    Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
    Kickers League Value Yahoo! Default Value
    Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
    Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3
    Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3
    Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4
    Field Goals 50+ Yards 5
    Point After Attempt Made 1

had my draft last night here are the results: technically a noob when it comes to FF

QB Rivers
    RB A. Peterson
    RB. Jonathan Steward
    WR. Miles Austin
    WR Steve Smith
    WR Derrick Mason
    TE Visanthe Shinacoe
    K Kris Brown
    DEF- San Diego

BN Joe Flacco
    BN Mike Wallace
    BN Felix Jones