Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192
Results 5,731 to 5,734 of 5734
    futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

I won my league on Sunday by a pretty big margin, so I had to come in here and thank everyone for all the advice throughout the season. I'd have fretted over picks all the time otherwise. Thanks in particular to potkettleblack and nainoa who between the two of you seemingly had an answer for all my questions.

it's been a pretty good past few days as I won my league and got some of the $$ I spent on Christmas, and the Packers made it into the playoffs. Then yesterday had a great workout, and afterword hopped on the scale and weighed 181. Breaking 180 for the first time.

Little things but feels good man
    thanks everyone
    Packers!
    I rep back 500+

wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrathbone64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok heres the situation. We can keep three players and 1 bonus keeper that is either a rookie or over 33 years old. This is a ppr league with pretty standard scoring. My team sucked ass this year.

my keepers as of right now are
    Aaron Rodgers
    Djax
    Colston
    Demaryius Thomas as the bonus

We do not have a snake draft but a standard draft like the NFL does. I have the third pick in all rounds. I have been offered A.Bradshaw, Fitzgerald, his 3rd, 4th: for my 2nd, 3rd and next years 1st. He said we can play around with picks.

Sorry for the wall of text but what should I do? The only runningback that I have now is Green-Ellis, and I dont think its worth it to keep him. Im looking to rebuild in this draft but i do not know if I should take this trade.

futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000) futurebeast67 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wrathbone64 View Post

Aaron Rodgers
    Djax
    Colston

We do not have a snake draft but a standard draft like the NFL does. I have the third pick in all rounds. I have been offered A.Bradshaw, Fitzgerald, his 3rd, 4th: for my 2nd, 3rd and next years 1st. He said we can play around with picks.
    Do you have anyone better you could keep as the bonus? I wouldn't really wanna keep Thomas and you'd be able to pick him up off the waivers next year anyways

It would work out alright as you would be able to draft a RB with your first pick and then would have a solid WR core already assuming Arz finds a QB. Do you only start 2 RBs?

I would try and work it so you give at most your 2nd and 4th along with your first next year so you would have a chance to get a really good TE or something assuming they aren't kept by someone else.

Maybe try and go after one of the top rbs as there won't likely be many left in the draft, and think about keep BJGE in the place of Colston, as i would think there would be more WRs available in the draft. Or try and work Colston in a trade for a rb
    Packers!
    I rep back 500+

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by wrathbone64 View Post
    Ok heres the situation. We can keep three players and 1 bonus keeper that is either a rookie or over 33 years old. This is a ppr league with pretty standard scoring. My team sucked ass this year.

Aaron Rodgers
    Djax
    Colston

Sorry for the wall of text but what should I do? The only runningback that I have now is Green-Ellis, and I dont think its worth it to keep him. Im looking to rebuild in this draft but i do not know if I should take this trade.
    Meh./.. I'd stick with what you've got and then really try to dial in on sleeper RB's (Which there should be a lot of next year) when it comes to making the most of your picks.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha