Closed Thread
Page 246 of 375 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 346 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,380 of 11248
    pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I missed the jerky thing...did they add caffeine to it?
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Typical Sat at Ham Manor:
    -wake up at 11
    -play on computer and eat 1200cal breakfast
    -yell at kids on lawn
    -gym, death and destruction ensues
    -water slides
    -get ambushed by kids in pool
    -order $20 of Dominos pizza, pasta, breadstick, eat in single sitting
    -chicken legs for desert
    -icing weird places on body lol
    -bb.com-ing
    -bed at 4am, cats snoring in face

Workout coming up...
    you are the best, hammy! you have a cartoony way of describing your world which i really enjoy. you're resiliant.

SHOULDERS

SUPPS:
    PRE: PreSurge 1 scoop
    INTRA: Con-Cret 2 scoops

BODY WEIGHT: 169 whoaaa holy ham

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles

SHOULDERS:
    Seated OHP:
    45x12
    60x12
    75x7
    85x5
    95x7
    95x5
    95x4
    80x8
    70x10

RC WORK:
    Standing Y/T/Ls with hold:
    5s for 15, 15, 15

Int. Band Rotations with hold (Red): 2x12

Ext. Band Rotations with hold (Red): 2x15

BOOM - a wild PR appears! Had to do a bunch of stuff for work right after lifting, too lazy to upload vid right now, maybe tomorrow. Elbow is bothering me some, seems to be rustled by work but not lifting really. Ice every day. Got my giant box of Perky Turkey Jerky in the mail today nom nom nom! Will be gone all day tomorrow at work, like 12ish hrs, no lifting til the weekend.

HAM ON!

for all of it. the crazy OHP PR all of your shoulder care. we all learn from you, professor ham. unfortunately it takes me a little longer than most to learn. but you are patient!

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Congrats on that 95 x 7. I saw a bunch of reviews in the supplement section of that Jerky. Might have to try some.
    Thanks! You'd love it J-dog.

Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    Damn fine OHP PR!!! For as busy as you have been and the rustled elbow, well done Ham!! Ice and Ham on!!!
    Thanks JJ

Originally Posted by tina722 View Post
    To steal drea's line: happy bday cool july person. I think I missed it by a lot, but... it's still july, so I get baby points?
    Haha mine is this Sunday so no didn't miss it. Yes, yes I am cool.
    Nice job with the deadlifts - especially all those reps after the heavy sets. I've started to do my deadlifts double overhand too, hoping I can get some of these gains you're seeing.
    Good, with that much weight in your hands you need to have everything as even as possible, none of this turning hands around tomfoolery.

Originally Posted by poisonivvy View Post
    You must be my long lost sibling...or at least closely related! It's good entertainment to yell and those young whippersnappers that trample my lawn and flower beds.
    Haha Ham and PI shooing jam-handers away left and right.

Originally Posted by LHarwood View Post
    Another lot of awesome lifts Hammie.

I love your Saturday's...ill bevin America in 2015 ill have pizza with you..ill search the whole country for ya haha..not srs.
    Having pizza right this second, did I just blow your mind?

Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    Congrats on the PR! Do you realize you can hoist the weight of the average 6th grader over your head? Sweet pickled pigs feet. That is impressive!
    LOL!!
    I missed this. What's up with the elbow? Is it a strain?
    Yeah I think so. Have had golfers elbow forever, it bothers me every now and then. I assume I did actually strain it as of recent, was fine when I went on vacation but keeps getting rustled when I have days that I have to be at work allll day. It actually does not hurt when weight lifting. Trying to resolve it though so it's not bothering me at random times.
    Just got mine in the mail yesterday. It is delicious.
    Excellent!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pharty View Post
    Get your OHP ON!
    BOOM!

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Nice Hammie! awesome PR! Strong OH presses!!!! You'll be able to OH press me soon!!!!

Hope the elbow thing goes away, not fun!

I wish I had some perky turkey jerky...
    That may save someone's life someday if I can overhead press them. I would OHP you out of a volcano, although I'd expect some new shoes out of the deal since mine would be melted, I really like my current orange New Balance shoes. I can't fit into Nikes, my feet are pretty wide.

Originally Posted by Scrabbz View Post
    Awesome PR. I gotta step up my game, being beaten out by you on everything lately :P.
    Bring it Scrabbz!

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    95x7 is crazy impressive.
    Thanks Drea!

Originally Posted by pharty View Post
    I missed the jerky thing...did they add caffeine to it?
    Wut? I hope not, I've been eating TONS of it lol. Why would you need caffeine in your meat? Hmmm...

Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    you are the best, hammy! you have a cartoony way of describing your world which i really enjoy. you're resiliant.

for all of it. the crazy OHP PR all of your shoulder care. we all learn from you, professor ham. unfortunately it takes me a little longer than most to learn. but you are patient!
    Awww thanks G-dog! I do have patience with certain things... unless my internet is down and you put me on hold, then, hams will roll. Your body is a machine of epic greatness, I like to treat it as such.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

This is today, come at me...

Will hit 4kcals again lol. Feasting on a bbq pizza and pasta, had some bagels, ham sammich, jerky, protein bars.

But who was vegetables?

Meh I have olives on the pizza, good enough, it's late as fark lol, I'll eat a lb of broccoli tomorrow.

Got a really sweet b-day present from my friend, it's a small ham statue (will post pic tomorrow) and he's in crouching ham position like a ninja guard ham. There's an open area on his azz lol and you put votive citronella candles in there. He's a grill guard! Keeps dem pests away from your grilling extravaganza. He is the most beautiful grill guard ham ninja I have ever seen, srs.
    Current PRs:

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Happy Belated Hamz!

Hope it was a good one.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Happy Belated Hamz!

Hope it was a good one.
    ^^^^Well now. Doesn't he look adorable?...

...and DELICIOUS!

That's right. I said it: DELICIOUS!

Happy B-Day Hamm!

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it your birthday?

ETA- Dem cals!! I really wish my job was a bit more active..not as active as yours tho
    Last edited by LHarwood; 07-27-2013 at 12:04 AM.

Location: Richmond upon Thames, London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow, very impressive OHP weights! And volume.

Happy Birthday! Your food sounds awesome, particularly the Domino's lol.

Happy Belated Hamz!

Hope it was a good one.
    Thanks Spanky! Dawwww dats a cute lil bacon.

^^^^Well now. Doesn't he look adorable?...

...and DELICIOUS!

That's right. I said it: DELICIOUS!

Happy B-Day Hamm!
    LMAO

Is it your birthday?
    Not yet, it's Sunday the 28th.
    ETA- Dem cals!! I really wish my job was a bit more active..not as active as yours tho
    I will put you to work, go fetch me emergency chicken wings, woman, stat!!
    Originally Posted by Zero_Degreez View Post
    Wow, very impressive OHP weights! And volume.

Happy Birthday! Your food sounds awesome, particularly the Domino's lol.
    Thanks Z, yeah been hitting up dat Dominos every week for some good cals. Will have to try Papa John's next week and just get a small assortment to try them out - pizza, sammich, pasta, breadsticks, some wings, maybe desert, you know just a couple things.
    Current PRs:

Location: Richmond upon Thames, London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zero_Degreez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thanks Z, yeah been hitting up dat Dominos every week for some good cals. Will have to try Papa John's next week and just get a small assortment to try them out - pizza, sammich, pasta, breadsticks, some wings, maybe desert, you know just a couple things.
    LMAO. I wish I had your metabolism... or I wish I wasn't so hooked by that number on the scale.

Originally Posted by Zero_Degreez View Post
    LMAO. I wish I had your metabolism... or I wish I wasn't so hooked by that number on the scale.
    Haha, brb life on easy mode when you are strong, active, and in love with delicious foodz. Speaking of which I have eaten a large amount of Perky Turkey Jerky today and it's barely noon.

Gym later, outdoor pools will prob be closed though since it's been raining all day. Oh well, will have to swim inside after lifting. First world problems, lulz.
    Current PRs:

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Happy belated birthday! Where is the statue pics?

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Happy Belated Hamz!

Hope it was a good one.
    One of the cuter pics I have seen. And I agree, delicious. bacon+cake=epic deliciousness.

Happy B-day hambone!!!! I expect an epic b-day workout to be had.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Saw this and thought you might find it funny.

tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol. oops, that would explain why I didn't see anything in the previous pages... well enjoy celebrating a little early. Hope tomorrow brings some heavy lifting and good food!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172554141

It's 12.02am so according to British time it's your birthday.

Happy birthday to the best ham in da world. Have a fab day..eat lots..lift heavy and ham on.

<3

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Happy belated birthday! Where is the statue pics?
    Wow the people are getting impatient! Here he is!

Lol he's so cool, all in attack-ham mode! Also LMAO at little blue ham statue behind him from another friend last yr, that one holds my glucosamine chews.

Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    One of the cuter pics I have seen. And I agree, delicious. bacon+cake=epic deliciousness.

Happy B-day hambone!!!! I expect an epic b-day workout to be had.
    Of course

Saw this and thought you might find it funny.
    Haha you know my taste!
    Originally Posted by tina722 View Post
    lol. oops, that would explain why I didn't see anything in the previous pages... well enjoy celebrating a little early. Hope tomorrow brings some heavy lifting and good food!
    Thanks Tina. I know most people are probably on the mobile version which doesn't show age stats so people wouldn't even see it flip over.
    It's 12.02am so according to British time it's your birthday.

Happy birthday to the best ham in da world. Have a fab day..eat lots..lift heavy and ham on.

<3
    Awwwwww thanks LH!!!
    Current PRs:

BACK/BICEPS

SUPPS:
    PRE: PreSurge 1 scoop
    INTRA: Con-Cret 2 scoops

BODY WEIGHT: 168

WARMUP:
    -Arm circles
    -Cuban Press

BACK:
    Bent Over BB Rows:
    *tried to do slight hold on most, also slow negatives
    45x12
    75x12
    105x12
    120x12
    115x12
    95x12
    95x12

WG Pullups:
    bw x 5
    bw x 5
    bw x 5
    bw x 4.5
    *I weigh 173 today in gear so I was proud of these, heavy Ham is HEAVY!

DB Rows:
    50s x 10
    60s x 8
    70s x 8
    75s x 8
    80s x 7 *Big PR!
    75s x 7

Face Pulls:
    42.5 x 12
    42.5 x 11
    42.5 x 11

HS Rows:
    1pps x 8
    1.5pps x 8
    2pps x 8
    100lbs ps x 8

BICEPS:
    Chin Ups:
    bw x 5
    bw x 5
    bw x 5
    bw x 5

DB Curls:
    25s x 15
    25s x 15
    25s x 15
    dat arm pump

OTHER:
    -Tons of stretching
    -Hot tub
    -Pool time
    -Sauna 15min (10/5)

Really good workout, killed everything with the force of 10,000 hams! I was thrilled to get the 80lb db for rows. Someone left the 80s and other dbs strewn about the free weight floor so I was like ah what the hell, may as well carry it 2 ft over here and try it lol. Those things are a bitch to re-rack without smashing your fingers, will be happy when I can do the 90s cause they are on the bottom rack where I can reach easier lmao.

And yes tomorrow, in like 15min lol, is my 31st birthday. It is also my 5 YEAR LIFTING ANNIVERSARY! Oh and I'll be running a sponsored sup log in a few days for Formutech Nutrition and testing their new flavor of Volatile PWO. It's a mini log and will run for less than 2 weeks, I will put link up in here if anybody wants to follow along. Awaiting sups in the mail, hopefully I'll have them next week.
    Last edited by thehobbes; 07-28-2013 at 09:44 AM. Reason: do I even maths
    Current PRs:

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    b00m!!!!!

First in on Hammy's b-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

^^^LOL!!! 12:01, thanks big guy! That's my fav commercial of all time!
    Current PRs:

The All-American American Woody-5's Avatar
    Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    happy birthday!

strong back work last night. Sweet PR on the DB rows!
    PRs: Back Squat- 410x1 / Front Squat- 320x1/ Bench- 325x1 / Deadlift- 505x1

Woody's Quest for the Seven (journal):
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177649631

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hammy birthday musical moment

The plushy cage death match is sorta, uh, disturbing. What kinda drugs are these people on?
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Birthday Hammie!!!! Hope it's an awesome one!!!

Sweet workout!!!! Congrats on the insane PR!!!!!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)

Happy Birthday Hammie!!!!!!!
    5 yrs of lifting, man you have done well. Those 80# rows, what can I say. YOU ARE HAM!!!
    Happy Birthday!
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So jelly about the pullups and chin ups! Fantastic work.

Nice PR as well.

Hope you're having a splendid b-day!

Originally Posted by Woody-5 View Post
    happy birthday!

strong back work last night. Sweet PR on the DB rows!
    Thanks Woody!!

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Awww yeahhhhh!!!!
    The plushy cage death match is sorta, uh, disturbing. What kinda drugs are these people on?
    Oh I love it, especially with all the growling and snarling! Probably creatine and cissus I would assume.

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Happy Birthday Hammie!!!! : D : D Hope it's an awesome one!!!

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/23ts5ub.jpg[/IMG

Sweet workout!!!! : D Congrats on the insane PR!!!!!
    Thank you Turkey!

Originally Posted by jjeane View Post

Happy Birthday Hammie!!!!!!!
    5 yrs of lifting, man you have done well. Those 80# rows, what can I say. YOU ARE HAM!!!
    Happy Birthday!
    DAWWW! I am Ham! Yep just hit week 262 of lifting today! Started right before I turned 26.

So jelly about the pullups and chin ups! Fantastic work.

Nice PR as well.

Hope you're having a splendid b-day!
    Thank you Una, so far so good, slept in, eating jerky and cin toast crunch now lulz.

Bench press day today, will be lifting later on!
    Current PRs:

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAMEROONI!!!!!

Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Happy Birthday !!!

Last edited by beatha; 07-28-2013 at 12:32 PM.
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

Thanks guise!!! LOL!

Taking PWO, hopefully the weather will hold out, I'd like to grill out after my workout, got some burgers, dogs, corn on the cob, and other veggies ready to go.
    Current PRs:

Closed Thread
Page 246 of 375 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 346 ... LastLast