SM007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SM007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Eating BCAA powders (Scivation Xtend) off the spoon?

Would it still dissolve and be just as effective as if I had to dissolve it in water?

I prefer eating the powder straight off the spoon, am I just wasting it this way? Does it have to be dissolved for it to work?

I have Scivation Xtend watermelon and the powder tastes awesome!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SM007 View Post
    Would it still dissolve and be just as effective as if I had to dissolve it in water?

I prefer eating the powder straight off the spoon, am I just wasting it this way? Does it have to be dissolved for it to work?

Nope not a problem. Marc Lobliner (The Owner of Scivation) will sometimes take scoops of the powder right into his mouth.

RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Nope not a problem. Marc Lobliner (The Owner of Scivation) will sometimes take scoops of the powder right into his mouth.
    after or before injections?

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RonShipman View Post
    after or before injections?
    hahahahahahaha
    Canadian Supplement Market Guru

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SM007 View Post

Dude Seriously though if youre going to do that you might as well suck it up and get REAL BCAA Powder. Xtend is only about 50% aminos and the remainder being flavouring so if youre going to just stick it in your mouth an chug some water, get Straight BCAA Powder.
    Canadian Supplement Market Guru

mangojuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) mangojuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) mangojuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) mangojuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) mangojuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) mangojuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) mangojuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) mangojuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) mangojuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) mangojuice is on a distinguished road. (+10) mangojuice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i do it on occasion.... fine pixey dust replacement

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I have seen this first hand. Man loves his Xtend.

Our BCAA Chewables are the same concept.

Just dont try to do a tbs of Cinnamon it wont go down lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1koTNTyly4&feature=fvst
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com