RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)

whats happening here?

Bubblesflyer777 gets banned for no reason? She is new on here and signed up because I told her it's a cool forum and site . She lifts regular and she put alot of time into her profile with pictures on her account and typing in the info. She does use dial up so it was very time consuming for her. Cellucor liked her pictures and gave her product to try out and she is trying to be a fitness model. She is a great Girl and many have been negative towards her in her threads, yet she is the one banned (weird) She does get Cellucor stuff to try out and she does love the M-5, she talks about it all the time to me. If you don't like Cellucor then don't visit the threads about Cellucor.. And don't judge someone because they do like it and are getting good results.

My GF Bubblesflyer777 is a new member on bb.com.... She is logging a Cellucor product and trying to help out Cellucor because they sent her some stuff... She got banned just now and would like to know why? She didn't break any rules as a matter of fact members been very rude to her on the forum....So what gives??? Does bb.com have a problem with cellucor?? I need to look into this... because I believe she is working on being a fitness model for them. Factotum needs to stop banning good people for no reason. People do spend money to keep this site going you know...Factotum ya know sometimes I think bb.com having you as a mod is a bad choice... because as a mod you kind of suck.

you have been banned for the following reason:
    violating company "rep" rules. Banned by factotum Bubblesflyer777.factotum@spamgourmet.com

Date the ban will be lifted: 07-23-2010, 09:00 PM

Contact an admin at forum_admin@bodybuilding.com if you have questions about this ban. Very rarely will a ban be overturned.

NOTE: Sometimes this message shows up in error, especially if it says there is "no reason" for the ban. Please try again and see if the message goes away.

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They just don't like you Ron.

Don't worry bro, I like you. (nohomo)
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if she is sponsored by them, she needs to put that in her sig, hence the banned because of breaking a "company rep rule"
    Not affiliated

RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by asianstyles View Post
    if she is sponsored by them, she needs to put that in her sig, hence the banned because of breaking a "company rep rule"
    She isn't sponsored by anybody... She never claimed to be sponsored. She would like to be and working on it.. but that isn't being now is it?

getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) getbig1212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RonShipman View Post
    She isn't sponsored by anybody... She never claimed to be sponsored. She would like to be and working on it.. but that isn't being now is it?
    I don't get paid a cent from Cellucor nor do I get any product ass munch... My old Lady is a fitness model for them
    so explain the above..

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Probably because she is under-aged.

J/K

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shes affiliated with them, as such, it NEEDS to mentioned in either her user title or her signature. I know you have problems with reading comprehension and all, but the rules are the rules.

Originally Posted by NasGhost View Post
    Shes affiliated with them, as such, it NEEDS to mentioned in either her user title or her signature. I know you have problems with reading comprehension and all, but the rules are the rules.
    She isn't affilated with them, so what is it she should mention? why don't you read yourself A_shole.

zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol how many threads are you gonna make about this dumb ass??

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She isn't affilated with them, so what is it she should mention? why don't you read yourself A_shole.
    Main Entry: af·fil·i·at·ed
    Pronunciation: \-lē-ˌā-təd\
    Function: adjective
    Date: 1795

: closely associated with another typically in a dependent or subordinate position

You yourself said she is a fitness model for them which makes here affiliated with them you dumb****. Way to prove everyone right about how much of a dumbass you are.

Main Entry: af·fil·i·at·ed
    Pronunciation: \-lē-ˌā-təd\
    Function: adjective
    Date: 1795

: closely associated with another typically in a dependent or subordinate position

You yourself said she is a fitness model for them which makes here affiliated with them you dumb****. Way to prove everyone right about how much of a dumbass you are.
    She is working on being a fitness model for them.... I know in time she will get it so to me she is a fitness model for them... yes I said she is a fitness model for them, so if I said you were a fitness model for Gaspari and you talked bad about lets say Controlled Labs, would you be banned??? Fuk no because what I say doesn't matter it's what you claim and what is on your Sig that does. is that hard for you to understand punk..... besides that even if she was a rep or fitness model for cellucor what company did she bad mouth??? Real company reps on here get away with alot more, so don't feed me any crap son.

Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    lol how many threads are you gonna make about this dumb ass??
    One thread... Do you want more?

She is working on being a fitness model for them.... I know in time she will get it so to me she is a fitness model for them... yes I said she is a fitness model for them, so if I said you were a fitness model for Gaspari and you talked bad about lets say Controlled Labs, would you be banned??? Fuk no because what I say doesn't matter it's what you claim and what is on your Sig that does. is that hard for you to understand punk..... besides that even if she was a rep or fitness model for cellucor what company did she bad mouth??? Real company reps on here get away with alot more, so don't feed me any crap son.
    Hmm lets think; she has a new account that is pretty much pushing Cellucor ( how many of her posts have been posts outside of Cellucor based threads? ) and according to YOU she is a fitness model for them. She is either affiliated with them or shilling, both of which are bannable. If you dont like it, keep crying for attention.

Also, you have at least two moron, learn to count: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=126085583

Hmm lets think; she has a new account that is pretty much pushing Cellucor ( how many of her posts have been posts outside of Cellucor based threads? ) and according to YOU she is a fitness model for them. She is either affiliated with them or shilling, both of which are bannable. If you dont like it, keep crying for attention.

Also, you have at least two moron, learn to count: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=126085583
    She never claimed to be affilated with them... and she made 2 threads WOW....And yes she is new, and she was going to get more into the workout section and discuss other products she uses that are not cellucor.. They are right on her profile, Gaspari and ABB.. I think the mod jumped the gun... And if she wants to talk good about Cellucor all the time because she likes them I don't think that makes a person bannable. And I didn't have to mention anything about her being a fitness model either/ I'm proud of her for all the hard work she has put in and I know someday she will be a fitness model.. She is a fitness model for cellucor (that is me talking, not her) and someday she may or may not be or maybe she will for another company.. Regardless you don't hold someone accountable for others words I'm sorry.. She is her own person and what I say shouldn't have anything to do with her status of being able to post on here..... Someone could of contacted Cellucor and asked if she is with them...Ever heard someone say something like " That Girl right there she is mine" or " I work for such and such" becase you were so confident or confident in someone knowing they will be there... That's all it was me just having faith in her... What she will be doing later isn't what she is doing now.. So she isn't a rep or fitness model yet, so the rules don't apply to her YET..... and even if she was a rep or fitness model, she didn't talk bad about anybody. Just like if a gaspari rep says nothing on the market will touch our product here because..That's allowed... Now saying our product is better than controlled Labs is against the rules.. Read up on the rules... think maybe the mods should read up on them as well.
    Last edited by RonShipman; 07-16-2010 at 11:43 PM.

And so rather than taking it up with someone who can actually do something about it, you constantly post threads in the supp section bitching where you know most of the people wont/dont care? Does that REALLY seem like the right thing to do?

And so rather than taking it up with someone who can actually do something about it, you constantly post threads in the supp section bitching where you know most of the people wont/dont care? Does that REALLY seem like the right thing to do?
    Oh yes it feels very right and you guys are very loving!!! I did take it up with the head Mod to see just what in the hell is going on with our quality of mods on here, who jump to conclusions and get stiff bats for people for personal reasons. not cool.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In before Ron posts nudes vidz of his "girlfriend" again?
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    In before Ron posts nudes vidz of his "girlfriend" again?
    i heard you wouldnt

LOL @ Ron negging me. So weak I didnt even notice. I wont even bother to neg you; youre not even worth the few clicks it would take.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL @ Ron negging me. So weak I didnt even notice. I wont even bother to neg you; youre not even worth the few clicks it would take.
    Negged over a disagreement lol. I better check my CP, because I probably have some red too, not that I give a ****.

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supplement-slut View Post
    wtf??

marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Negged over a disagreement lol. I better check my CP, because I probably have some red too, not that I give a ****.
    LOL. Haven't gotten any redz since chunkyfatazz. Seems like he had quite the 4th of July throwing around fireworks in peoples' CP like it's noones buziness

Originally Posted by quank View Post
    wtf??
    Whoops, thought this was a Pink Magic thread! Rofl @ user title