Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thinspiration4Fitness Bubblesflyer777's Avatar
    Bubblesflyer777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bubblesflyer777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bubblesflyer777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bubblesflyer777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bubblesflyer777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bubblesflyer777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bubblesflyer777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bubblesflyer777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bubblesflyer777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bubblesflyer777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bubblesflyer777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post The Truth About Cellucor

Why pay top-shelf price for a Cellucor supplement? How about when a top-shelf result is the final product? There is a reason why Cellucor supplements are comfortably priced above most of the brands in the sports nutrition and weight loss categories.

If you were to spend 30 minutes online reading what other people say about Cellucor, you would probably forget about price altogether. The truth is, delivering results is expensive. The following provides an idea of why Cellucor products cost so much to make:

They employ only the brightest minds in research and development and there is a large salary gap between qualified and excessively overqualified.
    They only use premium ingredients which are only available from a handful of suppliers that meet this quality criterion, which further drives cost.
    They are committed to using effective dosing. Most ingredients work in a certain dosing range and they try and use the high-end of that range to ensure results. Once again, this costs more.
    Breakthrough ingredients are often too expensive for most companies to use before the ingredients become mainstream. They simply swallow the higher cost of using breakthrough ingredients knowing that it will pay dividends in repeat customer business. To this day, most ingredients in their products are still considered breakthrough.
    They run independent lab tests on all of their ingredients to double check for harmful contaminants such as heavy metals, pesticides and micro-bacteria and also make sure that the ingredients are matching the standards for which they were extracted. This is done 3 times. Once at the point of extraction, a second time at the point of receiving the materials and a third and final time at the point of manufacturing the finished product.
    The bottles are 100 percent aluminum and therefore recyclable. This cost has nothing to do with product effectiveness and therefore could have been saved, however, the company is committed to being part of the solution to a better environment.
    A lot of companies out there make average products with average results. These companies rely on heavy advertising to get their message out there. These companies know that the percentage of customers that are unhappy will be high but due to the effort required to return a product and get a refund, their returns will be manageable. It is purely a numbers game.

This isn’t a problem that only plagues the supplement industry. Think about how many times you have waited in line to return a product because it didn’t work or it broke after using it a few times. Or better yet, how many times have you just not taken the time to return a damaged product? There is a reason why most companies doubt their return policies and why people are fixated on warranties.

The truth is, most of these problems are avoidable but the cost/benefit equation doesn’t fall in line with the short-term sales strategies. For example, think of the autos. The auto industry makes a killing off of their service department, where most cars end up within months of their warranties expiration. Is this a coincidence? Probably not!

Why not get it right the first time, even if it ends up costing more to make?

In today’s economy, you should get what you pay for! In fact, you should demand it!
    " Don't limit your potential" -follow me on instagram @kittynerd777-

paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000) paulpker121 is just really nice. (+1000)
    follow my summer transformation log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167874571
    Instagram - betterrcallpaul
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulli17

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bubblesflyer777 View Post

In today’s economy, you should get what you pay for! In fact, you should demand it!
    I agree. Keys please? Did you gas it up for me yet?
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bubblesflyer777 View Post
    They employ only the brightest minds in research and development and there is a large salary gap between qualified and excessively overqualified.
    I see qualified and I see overqualified... if you work for them: MAJOR paradox
    Driven Sports

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5 star thread, would read again and will recommend to my future offspring
    Not affiliated

There is no Try, only Do DaveTerry's Avatar
    DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cellucor does make awesome product, the M5 doesnt make you feel stimed, and your still in the zone and I kinda feel like I can push/pull more weight with it because of the focus with the mind muscle connection.
    Squat: 405x2 in the bucket!
    Deadlift: 405x4
    Bench: 365x1
    Clean and Jerk: 225x2
    Bent Over Row: 405x3

Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DaveTerry View Post
    Cellucor does make awesome product, the M5 doesnt make you feel stimed, and your still in the zone and I kinda feel like I can push/pull more weight with it because of the focus with the mind muscle connection.

english, mother####er do you speak it?

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb

Plastic bottles can be recycled too.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you employed by them or something? You have 3 threads, all posted within the last week, all of which proclaim how amazing Cellucor's products are. Doesn't smell good. If you're using their products and they're working for you - great. But for someone so new to the boards it seems like you're spamming the forums using your "amazing" results with Cellucor as justification to do so.

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where's my flippin keys!?!?!
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaveTerry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Acal83 View Post

english, mother####er do you speak it?
    What are you talking about champ?

RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    No she doesn't work for them, she just takes their products and did some research on the company.

RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    Originally Posted by asianstyles View Post
    5 star thread, would read again and will recommend to my future offspring
    Yes this is an awesome thread!

Yea, I talked to Bubblesflyer777 and she said she was lifting 15 more pounds on it today when she did legs and back!

Originally Posted by Willgetnice View Post
    Are you employed by them or something? You have 3 threads, all posted within the last week, all of which proclaim how amazing Cellucor's products are. Doesn't smell good. If you're using their products and they're working for you - great. But for someone so new to the boards it seems like you're spamming the forums using your "amazing" results with Cellucor as justification to do so.
    No shes not employed by them. I kind of have to speak out for her because she got banned for posting this thread in the supplement section because they thought she was repping without a rep sig. She doesn't work for Cellucor she just gets awesome results and wants to share that with everyone on here.

Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Where's my flippin keys!?!?!
    I'll throw you your keys brah

Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Willgetnice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RonShipman View Post
    No shes not employed by them. I kind of have to speak out for her because she got banned for posting this thread in the supplement section because they thought she was repping without a rep sig. She doesn't work for Cellucor she just gets awesome results and wants to share that with everyone on here.
    I'd love to hear justification about how a member whose been on this site for less than 10 days, who contributes threads solely proclaiming the excellence of a company and their products (especially to the extent of this one) isn't spamming. Kudo's to BB.com for banning her, I'm sick of crap like that. I've seen it from people doing it for MuscleTech and, especially (as this case makes clear), Cellucor.

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll throw you your keys brah
    Red.
    twitter: @bullexinferis

Nothing wrong with options when it comes to supps. Most of your results come from diet and training anyway. Generally you get what you pay for and some people respond to different things. No clue why everyone acting gay over a woman getting results from a product. Get over it. Calm down.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the world is better place with ron shipman in the red
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Stop being homosexual acting. Yes she is a girl yes she lifts and has the body to back it up. It's ok if she don't have a sausage in her pants. I know this is a sausage party on here. Women have rights to.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stop being homosexual acting. Yes she is a girl yes she lifts and has the body to back it up. It's ok if she don't have a sausage in her pants. I know this is a sausage party on here. Women have rights to.
    Homophobe, it doesnt have anything to do with her. You're red, everyone is happy. Now go **** yourself.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    the world is better place with ron shipman in the red
    Ron Shipman back in the red. Glad to see some order returning to the world.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Women that are shills get banned just as quickly as men. And they get thrashed as quickly as men for being one.

Equal rights.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Women that are shills get banned just as quickly as men. And they get thrashed as quickly as men for being one.

Equal rights.
    But she has a tummy tattoo

Yea that tat is spicy.

Originally Posted by Willgetnice View Post
    I'd love to hear justification about how a member whose been on this site for less than 10 days, who contributes threads solely proclaiming the excellence of a company and their products (especially to the extent of this one) isn't spamming. Kudo's to BB.com for banning her, I'm sick of crap like that. I've seen it from people doing it for MuscleTech and, especially (as this case makes clear), Cellucor.
    How about you grow yourself some man hair and go play with ur small shlong.

ilikeo-ringsinmyprotein Buddha_TL's Avatar
    Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You will never be a rep with that much ass kissing.

I'm not going to say Cellucor is the only product that works for me, but as far as preworkout, I really had good results with the M5, Cellucor is getting a bad rep because people that are fairly new on here or with low posts like me are talking about their product, its a dang good product, but so is Jack3d, Superpump, NO Shotgun, I like them all, M5 is just a little different of a preworkout. They wouldn't have that gimmick with the buy one of ours if you don't like it, you get two of your favorite. I mean sometimes good products are more expensive, look at Code Red by Muscle Meds, its kind of pricey, but man does it have the focus and pump, and i don't know if it was just the diet that day, but my pump and vascularity was awesome. But as far as putting on strength M5 is the best preworkout supplement I've tried. But please note I didn't say overall supplement for adding strength, no preworkout is going to add strength I'm not that dumb, but they sure do help.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't have anything to do with this post, but I did speak in PM with Bubbles about her positive experience, and I told her to log it so other females realize M5 can be used to build lean mass. I didn't ask nor want anything like this. She is a great girl, and very motivated. Hopefully, its a temp ban.

She copy and pasted it off Cellucor material on one of our blogs that our CEO posted in a letter. Guilty of only plagarism I guess, lol. She is not a rep for us.

Thanks for those who support Cellucor. You guys stick your necks out for us around here, and it is really appreciated. I wish I talked to more poeople who dislike Cellucor that have actually tried our current line up. We can only learn from those who have poor experiences. It has lead to many upgrades and changes in the last two years, and our return rate is lower than ever. If you listen, they will try .....
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com