kanan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Motivation and the Last Mile

I started cutting about 5 weeks ago. I lost 15 lbs in the first 3.5 weeks and went from 185 lbs to 170 lbs, but now my losses have stopped. There is only a little fat around the lower abs, and I can see four abdominal muscles, but they are not as defined as I would like. I have increased my cardio but to no avail, and I'm already taking in only 1500 calories a day, and my BMR is supposedly 1850 calories. I lift 4 times a week for 45 minutes and I do cardio 45 minutes a week 3 times a week, I really don't have any time to get in any additional work outs. My diet consists of 35% carbs, 45% protein, 20% fat, and I have almost all of my carbs in the morning and afternoon, and my last meals of the day are mostly protein. I am taking hydroxycut as well. Any suggestions on how to burn that last little bit, besides liposuction or the expensive lipoderm-y?

I'm really losing my motivation, after all, I am not running around without my shirt off that often, and nobody can tell that I don't have a six pack. How do you keep motivated? I'm not getting ready for a contest, I'm only cutting because I wanted to do so. How do you stay motivated knowing these things, and not seeing results either?
    Last edited by kanan; 05-13-2003 at 04:51 AM.

DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are in starvation mode, you need at least 1700 calories and you will burn fat. I had this same problem about 3 weeks ago, than I raised my calories by 500 and I have lost 9 lbs since

Surferdude36099 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you know bro, i have the same prob man... with the shadows right, it looks like I have an AWESOME 6, but its not as defined as I want it to be and theres just that layer of fat that just DOES NOT want to go away... i know I cant be in starvation mode... cal intake is dead on (maybe a lil over, weigh bout 165 take in about 1700), never hungry.... was considering to break down and pay some cash for lipoderm-y to see if that does it... anyone else have any suggestions?