Closed Thread
    KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

This section is off to a bad start

Srs

Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    technoloscience
    *Gun Carrying Freedom Crew*
    *AR in the Car Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*
    *Uses Women's Bathroom at Work and Leaves Toilet Seat Up for the Lulz Crew*

StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StanDarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    While I'm all for a Tech/Science sub-forum, I would much rather have sports here than T/S. That is why this section is off to a bad start.
    Misc Finance Crew

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the Misc, General of the Cell-Tech Legions, loyal servant to the true mod, Ryan DeLuca. Father to a negged son, husband to a banned wife. And I will have my vengeance, on this account or the next.