Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    None of the women you mention fall under the definition of "too much muscle."

I guess my definition is different from others.
    I have a friend that thinks Jessica Biel is too muscular LOL *facepalm*
    http://www.fitnfabyou.com/

In blackness the answer is not to 'find the light', but to create it...

“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” Omar Khayyam

Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by david_0729 View Post
    Alba vs. Ava would be a better comparison. There are some really good looking women on this site that carry muscle. On this thread look at MZ360 (I am not white knighting). I prefer that look over Alba or Ava. I like the curves.
    BRB

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree, I think a lot of men would rather a softer look. There is a big difference between being competition lean and off season. My lean look is great for the stage, but I like my off season look so much better...that and it's healthier.

JMO
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000) Jackedtech is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree, I think a lot of men would rather a softer look. There is a big difference between being competition lean and off season. My lean look is great for the stage, but I like my off season look so much better...that and it's healthier.

JMO
    Healthier as in being lean is not feminine and that gives your female hormones strong stress , right?

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

JMO
    I prefer the lean and mean look to the soft and fluffy off season look.

A tight / lean / hot bod for teh win !!!!!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jackedtech View Post
    Healthier as in being lean is not feminine and that gives your female hormones strong stress , right?
    I'm not a fan of the look when it comes to guys or girls. There is no way I can stay comp lean year round. (It's impossible) It puts stress on the body, it messes with your immune system so you're prone to get sick much easier, injuries in the gym are more likely to happen, etc...

It's not so much that it makes women look less feminine...it makes you look emaciated and it's not an attractive look.

Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post
    I prefer the lean and mean look to the soft and fluffy off season look.

A tight / lean / hot bod / WITH STRIPPER SHOES for teh win !!!!!
    Fixed...

IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ms. Becca View Post
    I am been working out, lifting hard and seeing my body change. I love it and want more. My husband is not so into me bodybuilding. I show him pic of girls/women that I admire like Ava Cowan, Jennifer Nicole Lee, Jamie Eason and he says they all have too much muscle and he thinks it is gross. This sucks because I would love his support but I don't think I'll get it. I'm not going to stop, because I love it! Do any of you ladies out there have this problem and/ or what do you think?
    It is fine to like different things for you and your husband. It is fine to do different things. And it is fine if he does not support you in your goals. You can't change a person.

YOU love what you're doing, so You go, girl!
    You'll gain strength, muscles, satisfaction, confidence, health and lots and lots of other great feelings. And he'll be a looser in this situation.
    Little girls cry... Big girls say "F@ck!".

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronOrchid View Post
    It is fine to like different things for you and your husband. It is fine to do different things. And it is fine if he does not support you in your goals. You can't change a person.

YOU love what you're doing, so You go, girl!
    You'll gain strength, muscles, satisfaction, confidence, health and lots and lots of other great feelings. And he'll be a looser in this situation.
    Sounds like he was a loser before this started...now it's just magnified because she is empowering herself. Typical un-supportive spouse. I give it 6 months before he either shapes up or gets his ass dumped.

Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    Just use your newfound muscles to kick his ass if he doesn't like it
    That's funny, I like that!

Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ms. Becca has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by snoozer08 View Post
    Has your husband ever actually seen a woman with that kind of physique in person? If he hasn't, I wouldn't be that concerned. Competitors usually look much bigger in print than they are in real life since they're so lean. If he's like most men I know, it's not the size of the women you showed him, it's how lean they are that they don't like. He's probably thinking that you want to walk around looking EXACTLY like them and doesn't realize a) that isn't possible and b) he doesn't have a concept of what that really translates to in real life.

If he's willing to go, take him to a show or introduce him to ppl you know with the look you're shooting for me. I've shown my hb pics online of competitors I admire and a friend of mine who's a natural female bber hoping for a positive reaction. It wasn't until he met her and went to show that he understood the look I'm going for and realized muscular can still be feminine.

My ideal and his ideal will never be the same (he's infatuated with Selma Hayek) and I've come to accept that. Although he isn't at the gym with me (can't get mine to go either) he supports me in what I do (as long as it's healthy). Hopefully you guys can find a middle ground where you're both happy.

p.s. I've had more success getting mine to play sports with me (tennis, basketball, etc) than getting him to the gym. Good luck!
    Originally Posted by Richy P View Post
    Did you show him pics of these women in their 'off season'. His reaction may be a little different. Most men are not into ripped women which is understandable if you look at it from a purely biological view.

What men who dont know about fitness fail to realise is, that the 'womenly' look can be achieved through increased muscle mass under a moderate bodyfat level. its amazing what quad and hamstring work can do the shape of the leg.

If he thinks your going to be walking around like Jamie Eason at competition time, I can understand his point of view from a non fitness orientated person.

The trick is to show him a more balanced picture, and change your body type gradually (dont drop 10lbs in two weeks be eating noting than lettuce), that way it wont be so much of a shock.
    He knows what these women look like off season. Don't worry, I'm far from ripped and have always had some curve.

I have even told him that I get turned on watching him lift weights which was not just a line!

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    he is a smart man. knows what he like. do it or he will cheat. just sayin'
    Let him then......but he won't! Although it would make things less complicated. :P Just kidding, I would just like some support from him and understand the hard work that I am putting in.

jessica87m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jessica87m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jessica87m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jessica87m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jessica87m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jessica87m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jessica87m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jessica87m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jessica87m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jessica87m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jessica87m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know it's tough, but you should do it for yourself, not for your husband or anything else. I doubt you'll get so ripped that he'll hate it. I'm sure he'll like it.

TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If your husband doesn't allow you to do the hobbies you enjoy then I would say he needs to get some more important things to worry about.

My fiance is into The Hills. I absolutely hate that show, but I love her so I watch it with her. After watching nearly the entire series now, I still would never watch it on my own. But, when I am watching it with her, I have the time of my life just to be with the person I care most about in the world.

I do this because she does the same for me. She likes to exercise, but never lifted heavy because she had some paranoia that she would instantly become a beefcake on accident. But she realised that I really wanted her companionship and now we are giving spots to eachother and pumping some heavy ass iron together.

Is there anything that your husband likes that you give him a hard time about? Maybe you could turn this into something positive by learning to play poker or watch football, etc..something he enjoys that you're not crazy about.

Show him that your weightlifting isn't about him, its about you. If he cares about you, he'll accept it, embrace it, and support it, especially if he understands when you give these things to him.

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fixed...

You know me to well Kim !!!!

Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post
    You know me to well Kim !!!!
    I do.

P.S. I'll let you know when I'm all ripped up...lil too fat for you right now...LOL!

excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would just like some support from him and understand the hard work that I am putting in.
    not too much to ask, in all seriousness. it's not like being health conscious is something that has any negative repercussions. even if it's not his preference he should definitely support you

I do.

P.S. I'll let you know when I'm all ripped up...lil too fat for you right now...LOL!

ya lol , your fat in the same way Im fat ....

MrRob123 is not very well liked. (-100) MrRob123 is not very well liked. (-100) MrRob123 is not very well liked. (-100) MrRob123 is not very well liked. (-100) MrRob123 is not very well liked. (-100) MrRob123 is not very well liked. (-100) MrRob123 is not very well liked. (-100) MrRob123 is not very well liked. (-100) MrRob123 is not very well liked. (-100) MrRob123 is not very well liked. (-100) MrRob123 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Most guys don't find significant muscles on a woman attractive. I personally like slim, but will cherish my wife if she gets fat or whatever. But significant muscles just looks masculine, it's just not attractive to many men. But it's the age we live in: some men wanna look increasingly feminine, and some women want to look increasingly masculine. It's all a new phenomenon in a lot of ways, and of course everyone should be free to choose and face no discrimination. But that doesn't change, when it comes to personal sexual desire, that many if not most men are still traditional and don't prefer significant muscles on a woman.

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ @Mr Rob: It depends on what someone sees as "significant" muscle. Everyone has their own perception of what may be "too much." Significant muscularity is actually very hard for most women to achieve naturally- both in building and maintaining for years... I've been in gyms for 15 years and no man has ever told me I was "unattractive"- quite the opposite, in fact!!!

Personally, I see muscularity and definition as a symbol of empowerment and strength. It's quite an accomplishment, and if done naturally, is even more "special" because you retain your femininity overall if you have the right (hourglass) shape.
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd be ecstatic if my wife told me she was getting into bodybuilding. I mean, I wouldn't be worried about her taking PEDs so anything she did naturally would be great.

I never understood guys that have a probably with women getting super fit (natty of course). It beats the alternative.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is 11 years old...
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    This thread is 11 years old...
    So am I.

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am been working out, lifting hard and seeing my body change. I love it and want more. My husband is not so into me bodybuilding. I show him pic of girls/women that I admire like Ava Cowan, Jennifer Nicole Lee, Jamie Eason and he says they all have too much muscle and he thinks it is gross. This sucks because I would love his support but I don't think I'll get it. I'm not going to stop, because I love it! Do any of you ladies out there have this problem and/ or what do you think?
    I do not think Jamie Easton is buff. She is very toned, and her butt and hips are smaller than I like, but her arms are fine.

That said, I prefer women with muscle on their arms. Guys who don't are just insecure because of their own small muscles. They want their women anorexic, and deserve to be starved themselves.
    Last edited by Darkius; 12-31-2021 at 07:29 PM.

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by etet1919 View Post
    ^^^ @Mr Rob: It depends on what someone sees as "significant" muscle. Everyone has their own perception of what may be "too much." Significant muscularity is actually very hard for most women to achieve naturally- both in building and maintaining for years... I've been in gyms for 15 years and no man has ever told me I was "unattractive"- quite the opposite, in fact!!!

Personally, I see muscularity and definition as a symbol of empowerment and strength. It's quite an accomplishment, and if done naturally, is even more "special" because you retain your femininity overall if you have the right (hourglass) shape.

^ Truth!
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrRob123 View Post
    Most guys don't find significant muscles on a woman attractive. I personally like slim, but will cherish my wife if she gets fat or whatever. But significant muscles just looks masculine, it's just not attractive to many men. But it's the age we live in: some men wanna look increasingly feminine, and some women want to look increasingly masculine. It's all a new phenomenon in a lot of ways, and of course everyone should be free to choose and face no discrimination. But that doesn't change, when it comes to personal sexual desire, that many if not most men are still traditional and don't prefer significant muscles on a woman.

^^^^

Ladies, ignore this loser. 1 post, and zero reps. Won't even show his face or body. He is insecure.

Date real men who like your muscles.

Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000) Millz12323 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't think of many things more awesome than my wife joining me in the gym. Unfortunately, it's hard to find time together with 3 young kids and her lack of interest.

One day I still dream of it.

Long story short... As a natural you're probably not going to get huge and a little bit of muscle looks great. Not sure why men would feel like they don't want their wife to be fit
    Recent best lifts
    Bench - 225x13, 235x9, 250x5, 280x1
    Squat - 295x10, 340x5, 375x1
    Deadlift - 430x12, 450x9, 485x5, 515x1
    OHP - 150x11, 170x6, 185x2, 190x1
    3 mile run: 21:59 @ 170 bw.
    BW - 195 Getting fat mode
    531 Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177172201&page=6

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrRob123 View Post
    Go to 0:39 for your answer. Or watch the whole video, because it's effing awesome.

Pro tip - check the dates before you answer.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is 12 years old….
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

SopfCAqq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It is 12 yo. but someone with the same problem can search for it now and find some support.