Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I Train to Bring You Pain kfisherx's Avatar
    kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by summertown74 View Post
    This morning I had eggs benedict for breakfast, at a restaurant. Here it is dinnertime, and after having my dinner AND having a beer, I will still be in my calorie and macro budget. Now granted I did scoop a lot of the sauce off, and didn't eat every bite of the english muffin, but I was generous on my calculations (meaning I put in a little bit more than I thought it might have been). Now that's some good clean eatin'.....

Am I mistaken that this is okay? I mean, I wouldn't eat that every day.....but only because there's lots of other good food to eat!
    Of course it is okay. You might even be able to eat that more than 1 time a week. I mean really what is so bad about eggs?

Today I had lunch with with my friend in town before my exercise and ate chicken fresco and broccoli with loads of buttery sauce and cheese and a giant salad with three giant tblspns of blue cheese. I then went home and grabbed my bike and my dog and started walking down the dirt road to the riding road. Before I even got on the bike, I found a blackberry bush ate my fill of sweet berries. I then drank chocolate milk (with real sugar) on my several hour bike ride. I also had a filthy dirty margarita in the middle of the ride when I stopped at a winery to enjoy the harvesting of hay in the fields below, and then did some wine tasting as I wandered the country fairs and the small town farmers market. On the way home, I stopped at the cherry grove less than 1 mile from my house and walked through the orchard eating my fill of left over cherries from the harvest last week. (Can you imagine my insulin spike by that time? ) Right now I am enjoying a glass of wine (from today's best of) with my freshly grilled tuna steak as the sun sets over the mountain behind my country home.

...and by the end of next week I will still be down .5-1lb on the scale and I will be healthy for all the good and dirty eating I am doing today. Yeah buddy!!

new heights of badassity summertown74's Avatar
    summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kfisherx View Post
    Of course it is okay. You might even be able to eat that more than 1 time a week. I mean really what is so bad about eggs?

Today I had lunch with with my friend in town before my exercise and ate chicken fresco and broccoli with loads of buttery sauce and cheese and a giant salad with three giant tblspns of blue cheese. I then went home and grabbed my bike and my dog and started walking down the dirt road to the riding road. Before I even got on the bike, I found a blackberry bush ate my fill of sweet berries. I then drank chocolate milk (with real sugar) on my several hour bike ride. I also had a filthy dirty margarita in the middle of the ride when I stopped at a winery to enjoy the harvesting of hay in the fields below, and then did some wine tasting as I wandered the country fairs and the small town farmers market. On the way home, I stopped at the cherry grove less than 1 mile from my house and walked through the orchard eating my fill of left over cherries from the harvest last week. (Can you imagine my insulin spike by that time? ) Right now I am enjoying a glass of wine (from today's best of) with my freshly grilled tuna steak as the sun sets over the mountain behind my country home.

...and by the end of next week I will still be down .5-1lb on the scale and I will be healthy for all the good and dirty eating I am doing today. Yeah buddy!!
    Now that sounds like my kind of day!

Where's Gaston? I'm in Bend...are you over towards the beach? Wineries, aaaah wineries, I love them!
    Aren't you feeling sick after all that insulin spike? ;-D
    wabi sabi...the art of finding beauty in the imperfections of life.

malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I also had a filthy dirty margarita in the middle of the ride when I stopped at a winery to enjoy the harvesting of hay in the fields below, and then did some wine tasting as I wandered the country fairs and the small town farmers market. Yeah buddy!!

hahaha drinking and biking...

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Haha, sounds like a day from a dream! I know the feeling!
    ^_^

JamJamYea is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamJamYea is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamJamYea is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamJamYea is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamJamYea is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamJamYea is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamJamYea is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamJamYea is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamJamYea is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamJamYea is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamJamYea is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    don't eat junk food, eat real food. Best advise everrrrRRrrrrr

I Train to Bring You Pain kfisherx's Avatar
    kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JamJamYea View Post
    don't eat junk food, eat real food. Best advise everrrrRRrrrrr
    Anyone else want to completely miss the entire point of the thread?

Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for taking the time of posting this valuable information. Great thread.

odiliaboeso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great post, I am really glad i have joined this thread because i got so many nutritional tips here. thank you for the post.

Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not advocating that anyone follows this diet to the extreme that this professor followed it , but the following article is a great demonstration that it is calories in vs calories out that affects weight gain/loss and fat gain/loss....

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/1...iet.professor/
    "Procrastination is the thief of time"
    -Anon

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    -Arnold

"I do now what others won't - so I can have later what others can't."
    -Anon.

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bonny_Lassie View Post
    I'm not advocating that anyone follows this diet to the extreme that this professor followed it , but the following article is a great demonstration that it is calories in vs calories out that affects weight gain/loss and fat gain/loss....

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/1...iet.professor/
    Yet another study to debunk the clean eating fad. OF course this anecdotal, but something else to consider when looking at the whole "diet" thing.
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I never heard of anyone dying of a macro nutrient related disease (unless they were 17-th century pirates) but i think quite a few die from micro-nutrient imbalances.
    The idea that you can eat whatever you want as long as you reach an arbitrary protein/carb/fat ratio (and possibly supplement with multivits-which don't work by the way) is preposterous.

It would make some sort of sense if you could cover your daily micro guidelines. But that's not possible. Give me an example of how you can eat junk food every day without exceeding your sodium or sugar recommended intake. Show me what your untrans fats(mono , poly , omega) / trans fats ratio will be in ten yrs time.
    I DARE you to build me such a diet where junk food represents only 10pct of my daily caloric requirements. Let's work on that.

Let's start by treating myself with a strawberry flavored milkshake (200-500cals fat.sat-70%drd) +

Amyl acetate, amyl butyrate, amyl valerate, anethol, anisyl formate, benzyl acetate, benzyl isobutyrate, butyric acid, cinnamyl isobutyrate, cinnamylvalerate, cognac essential oil, diacetyl, dipropyl ketone, ethyl butyrate, ethyl cinnamate, ethyl heptanoate, ethyl lactate, ethyl methylphenylglycidate, ethyl Nitrate, ethyl propionate, ethyl valerbate, heliotropin, hydroxphrenyl-2butanone(10% solution to alcohol), a-ionone, isobutyl anthranilate, isobutyl butrate, lemon essential oil, maltol, 4-methylacetophenone, methyl anthranilate, methyl benzoate, methyl cinnamate, methyl heptine carbone, methyl naphthyl ketone, methyl slicylate, mint essential oil, neroli essential oil, nerolin, neryl isobulyrate, orris butter, phenethyl alcohol, sore rum ether, g-undecalctone, vanillin, and solvent.

Really. Let's make an experiment. BTW you could probably live off human and animal waste - cooked. Just that you couldn't bulk on it. The idea that going under maintenance level to loose weight while eating crap (or upping calories with burger king for bulk) while talking a vitamin is why the western hemisphere suffers from the rampage of cardiovascular related diseases and cancer. think again before following OP's conclusion.
    So , the "calories in/calories out" approach for weight loss and muscle building" works like a charm unless some of those calories are from residual plutonium contamination. Life expectancy and overall health is another matter.
    Last edited by deadcow; 03-02-2011 at 09:30 AM.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For God's sake please make it a sticky again!

new heights of badassity summertown74's Avatar
    summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by deadcow View Post
    I never heard of anyone dying of a macro nutrient related disease (unless they were 17-th century pirates) but i think quite a few die from micro-nutrient imbalances.
    The idea that you can eat whatever you want as long as you reach an arbitrary protein/carb/fat ratio (and possibly supplement with multivits-which don't work by the way) is preposterous.

It would make some sort of sense if you could cover your daily micro guidelines. But that's not possible. Give me an example of how you can eat junk food every day without exceeding your sodium or sugar recommended intake. Show me what your untrans fats(mono , poly , omega) / trans fats ratio will be in ten yrs time.
    I DARE you to build me such a diet where junk food represents only 10pct of my daily caloric requirements. Let's work on that.

Let's start by treating myself with a strawberry flavored milkshake (200-500cals fat.sat-70%drd) +

Amyl acetate, amyl butyrate, amyl valerate, anethol, anisyl formate, benzyl acetate, benzyl isobutyrate, butyric acid, cinnamyl isobutyrate, cinnamylvalerate, cognac essential oil, diacetyl, dipropyl ketone, ethyl butyrate, ethyl cinnamate, ethyl heptanoate, ethyl lactate, ethyl methylphenylglycidate, ethyl Nitrate, ethyl propionate, ethyl valerbate, heliotropin, hydroxphrenyl-2butanone(10% solution to alcohol), a-ionone, isobutyl anthranilate, isobutyl butrate, lemon essential oil, maltol, 4-methylacetophenone, methyl anthranilate, methyl benzoate, methyl cinnamate, methyl heptine carbone, methyl naphthyl ketone, methyl slicylate, mint essential oil, neroli essential oil, nerolin, neryl isobulyrate, orris butter, phenethyl alcohol, sore rum ether, g-undecalctone, vanillin, and solvent.

Really. Let's make an experiment. BTW you could probably live off human and animal waste - cooked. Just that you couldn't bulk on it. The idea that going under maintenance level to loose weight while eating crap (or upping calories with burger king for bulk) while talking a vitamin is why the western hemisphere suffers from the rampage of cardiovascular related diseases and cancer. think again before following OP's conclusion.
    So , the "calories in/calories out" approach for weight loss and muscle building" works like a charm unless some of those calories are from residual plutonium contamination. Life expectancy and overall health is another matter.
    You're acting like it's only do or die: Do I want Health, or do I want Leanness? Believe it or not, you can have a little of both.

I don't believe anyone is truly advocating "eating junkfood & nothing else, as long as you hit your macros". What people are trying to point out is that an "all or nothing" (all "clean" or all "junk") mindset is not exactly healthy, either. You CAN eat a frickin brownie if you want one. That's all people are trying to drill home.

Btw, I agree with you that eating less chemicals is better for your health
    wabi sabi...the art of finding beauty in the imperfections of life.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it's not a sticky, I'll bump it up like mad!
    Every day if I need to

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by summertown74 View Post
    You're acting like it's only do or die: Do I want Health, or do I want Leanness? Believe it or not, you can have a little of both.

I don't believe anyone is truly advocating "eating junkfood & nothing else, as long as you hit your macros". What people are trying to point out is that an "all or nothing" (all "clean" or all "junk") mindset is not exactly healthy, either. You CAN eat a frickin brownie if you want one. That's all people are trying to drill home.

Btw, I agree with you that eating less chemicals is better for your health
    Exactly! I like the 80% clean, 20% "dirty" approach. If I don't exceed those percentages on a weekly basis then I'm fine. Unless I'm eating hypocaloric in which case nutrition can be much tougher and cheats need to be limited.

BTW, I knew there was a max RDA on sodium, but I had no idea there was a max RDA on sugar

deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deadcow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There is no RDA for sugar. However, in describing the Food Guide Pyramid the USDA suggests intakes ranging from 6% to 10% of total daily calories from added sugars. Based on a 2,000 calorie diet that would be about 30 to 50 grams of ADDED sugar.
    The US Food Guide Pyramid is bogus. They borrowed it in 1988 from Sweden which was not such a smart move since Sweden’s heart disease death rate is even higher than the US rate. They tweaked with it again in 2010.
    In my humble opinion added sugar should be avoided. 8.3% of Americans have diabetes ( data from National Diabetes Fact Sheet released Jan. 26, 2011).
    The Macro people here are gonna tell you that diabetes is caused by obesity which is caused by calorie rich foods that may or may not have added sugars. Thinking about it , you could tell these Macro people that research has found that 90pct of cancer incidence is environmental and 35 pct of that is is dietary and they would still argue that on a protein/carb/fat bodybuilder ratio with plenty of sleep and exercise nobody would get sick ever again. To cut things short , sugar-wise , there is a debate on this matter but I wouldn't put my life on the line for a piece of cake.
    Last edited by deadcow; 03-03-2011 at 07:41 AM.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deadcow View Post
    There is no RDA for sugar. However, in describing the Food Guide Pyramid the USDA suggests intakes ranging from 6% to 10% of total daily calories from added sugars. Based on a 2,000 calorie diet that would be about 30 to 50 grams of ADDED sugar.
    The US Food Guide Pyramid is bogus. They borrowed it in 1988 from Sweden which was not such a smart move since Sweden’s heart disease death rate is even higher than the US rate. They tweaked with it again in 2010.
    In my humble opinion added sugar should be avoided. 8.3% of Americans have diabetes ( data from National Diabetes Fact Sheet released Jan. 26, 2011).
    The Macro people here are gonna tell you that diabetes is caused by obesity which is caused by calorie rich foods that may or may not have added sugars. Thinking about it , you could tell these Macro people that research has found that 90pct of cancer incidence is environmental and 35 pct of that is is dietary and they would still argue that on a protein/carb/fat bodybuilder ratio with plenty of sleep and exercise nobody would get sick ever again. To cut things short , sugar-wise , there is a debate on this matter but I wouldn't put my life on the line for a piece of cake.
    I think you need to start at post #1 and re-read this entire thread again.

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    deadcow is a non-avi troll. go back to the misc bro

Location: west bromwich, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    elliesheppardx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    love this! 99% of days i eat clean with the only semi junk i eat is cheese triangles, protein bars and powders and instant oats. i never eat junk junk apart from one day a month where i eat what i want and this is like a cheat day. saying this though i do not feel guilty for it, even if my cals are way high for it.

mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great post. I know I lost weight eating McDonalds and counting my calories. Not all the time, but we're all human, I'd just make it fit my macros. I heard that your body stores chemicals in fat. I never saw the scientific study proving this but it would make sense... Meaning it is easier for your body to burn real food than junk.
    www.mydreamshape.com (Tips and Tools to get you into Bikini Model Shape)

alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love this info, thank you

dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmm i think deadcow might be onto something. Or I guess I must be one of the clean eating extreemists, lol.
    I wrote a huge rant here then realized this thread was a few years old.
    Last edited by dreadiechic; 11-22-2014 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Whoah someone bout back an old thread!

Icy55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icy55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icy55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icy55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icy55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icy55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icy55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icy55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icy55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icy55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icy55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do what is sustainable. Follow the80/20 rule. Keeps you sane.

Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000)
    Disclaimer
    *** I am a client and student of Alan Aragon and much of my understanding of nutrition stems from being a client as well as a subscriber to the AARR (http://www.alanaragon.com/research-review-entrance.html) As such, I am just a student... I welcome ANY and all argument/input/suggestion, etc to this post.
    Thank you very much for this information.

The link appears to be broken.
    Last edited by Todayisforme; 01-26-2016 at 04:59 PM. Reason: fixing quote
    When you know yourself, you are empowered.
    When you accept yourself, you are invincible.

My journal - Ohhh... That's where that went! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170313441