Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    UGH... greatly underestimated HOW sore I would be. I should be in a wheelchair right now... bahahaha... I stretched tons last night but it didn't seem to make a difference. I was going to do cardio this morning before work but I was SO tired, and my sister and I made plans to go tonight anyway so I'm just going to wait until then. Back/Chest & HIIT is the plan... should be fun

It's freeeezing here... winter has truly set in. I'm SO not impressed. I can't to get out of here next month and go somewhere warm. This weekend I'm meeting a friend to do some wallclimbing and take our belay test, so that should be fun.

I'll update tonight after the workout!

--------------------

Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    Listen, I don't know where you got the idea that split squats at 90# where considered, how was it that you put it..."lame numbers wise..."...but it isn't accurate.

I read that somewhere. Or made it up. But either way I was convinced it was not lame numbers wise.

I do a lot of tupperware prep as well. The chicken and broccoli routine is pretty familiar.
    Haha... ok maybe not so lame... it just felt that way. It feels good to be doing legs again.

Originally Posted by mab23 View Post
    Glad to see you back!!
    Thanks! I'm glad too!

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Oh! You snowboard!! That hill looks sooo fun! I have a snowboad too but I never get to use it around here It never snows enough

Love the new avi! Stomach's looking awesome
    Yup! It was a lot of fun. We're not too far away from the mountains so it's nice for a long weekend in the winter. It's good exercise, lol.
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's freeeezing here too!
    Control it or it will control you

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey! Welcome Back Ms Snowboarder!
    I am happy you are sore
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    I am happy you are sore
    Hahaha Funny !! Where else would this sound ok ?! We're always so happy to be sore around here!

Keep it up Ms Vanilla! I miss your upside down avi but the new one looks hawt !!
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    No wonder you're cold if you go outside dressed as your avi.

But glad the DOMS have hit your legs. There is something especially gratifying about leg soreness....
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by push_it View Post
    It's freeeezing here too!
    Haha, cute! Thanks Jess!

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Hey! Welcome Back Ms Snowboarder!
    I am happy you are sore
    Hi Joan!! I'm happy I'm sore too... in a strange way... lol.

Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    Hahaha Funny !! Where else would this sound ok ?! We're always so happy to be sore around here!

Keep it up Ms Vanilla! I miss your upside down avi but the new one looks hawt !!
    Yeah, I thought I should change it since I've had it up for months and months...

No wonder you're cold if you go outside dressed as your avi.

But glad the DOMS have hit your legs. There is something especially gratifying about leg soreness....
    Very funny...

Yep, there is... but this is a little bit past the line!!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

Thursday, January 13
    Biceps/Triceps

Chinups
    6, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2.5... lol <-- Sooo failing at these...lol for the last few sets I kept trying to visualize me making it past 5 but it wasn't happening...haha.

DB Curls
    8 x 17.5s
    8 x 17.5s
    8 x 15s

Barbell Curls
    8 x 40#
    6 x 40#
    8 x 30#

Close Grip Bench Press
    8 x 60#
    8 x 60#
    7 x 60#
    Felt GREAT... my triceps were so tired after this.

Weighted Bench Dips (feet on bosu ball)
    12 @ 45#
    12 @ 45#
    12 @ 25#
    10 @ 25#
    I opted for these because I haven't decided what I'm doing tomorrow, and I'm anticipating it MIGHT be back/chest... so I didn't want to do regular dips b/c I know I'd be feeling it in my chest tomorrow as well...

Cable Pushdowns
    8 x 55#
    8 x 55#
    8 x 50#
    Pretty lame, my triceps were done.

Time: ~45 minutes

Stretching

-------------

Pretty good workout! I take back what I said about the gym being empty... it was packed tonight, and lots of people I've never seen before. However, it WAS the evening so I guess I don't really fit in there anyway... hehe. Got in and got out in 45 minutes... I'll probably do some cardio tomorrow and I'm hoping I can fit in some hot yoga this weekend. I need some serious stretching to happen ASAP. Speaking of which, my legs are still UGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH...I can't even explain. Basically I should've had a wheelchair yesterday...lol... my glutes and hamstrings were killing me. Note to self- do splits squats more often!

Diet was not so good today. I need to buy groceries BADLY... I'm starting to revert to the "what can I make with these ingredients"? thing... lol. I had the tiniest breakfast, then no lunch after a failed protein-powder-hot-chocolate attempt (water too hot ) so ended up coming home from work as a ravenous monster... ate some banana bread and whole wheat pasta with ground turkey for supper - so I'd bet my life I didn't meet my protein requirements today... lol.

ANYWAY, it should be much better after this weekend once I head to Costco...

Hope everyone had a great day... TGIF tomorrow!!!!!

SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I see you do chin-ups!!!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130461823

In any case, good luck with your training!
    Served two years in the military. Respect all military brahs!

+ 92B +

**MISC Strength Crew**

**Los Angeles Lakers** **Kobe Bryant** **Derrick Rose**

I DO not REP BACK.

People who have to rep me for life:
    GreasyBurger, AVOJAMACADA, Cuhh

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong chin ups, Karina. I like your avatar.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome job on the chins! I'm envious - I haven't worked back up to being able to do any without assistance.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Originally Posted by SgSpartan View Post
    I see you do chin-ups!!!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130461823

In any case, good luck with your training!
    Haha, thanks! I added mine in.

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    Strong chin ups, Karina. I like your avatar.
    Thanks... I'm working on them... it's just hard when I compare them to what I "used to" be able to do! Ugh.

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Awesome job on the chins! I'm envious - I haven't worked back up to being able to do any without assistance.
    Thanks Erin. Are you doing negatives?? I found that helped me the most.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vanillabn View Post
    Haha, thanks! I added mine in.

Thanks... I'm working on them... it's just hard when I compare them to what I "used to" be able to do! Ugh.

Thanks Erin. Are you doing negatives?? I found that helped me the most.
    That's how I did them in the past. Honestly, I haven't picked them back up since I hurt my back. I will, eventually.

Friday, January 14
    Back/Chest

WG Pullups
    4, 4, 3, 3
    Meh, I think doing the chins last night threw me off my game...

Flat BB Bench
    6 x 75#
    6 x 75#
    6 x 75#
    Not impressed, these are like my incline bench numbers

Bent Over BB Row
    8 x 60#
    8 x 60#
    6 x 60#

Incline DB Bench
    8 x 35s
    8 x 30s
    8 x 30s

Chest Dips
    6, 6, 6, 5

Seated Cable Row
    8 x 70#
    8 x 70#
    8 x 60#

Stretching
    Some random pushups.
    More stretching.

(Legs are STILL sore)

-------------

Ah, it felt weird to be back at the gym this morning after going last night, but I wanted the evening off! lol. However, it felt like a totally different place - while last night was busy, this morning it was EMPTY!! I wanted to take a pic it was so empty... when I first walked in I couldn't see one person! Wooohoo! My workout order is totally messed up this week because I did legs first... oh well. I am going wallclimbing tomorrow so I was trying to pick something that wouldn't interfere too much if I'm sore... haha... it was between this workout or shoulders... I guess we'll see what happens.

My strength has been kind of pathetic this week... I'm going to experiment with eating a little earlier before I go, etc. to see if it makes a difference. I just feel like I'm still in a zombie state when I start my workout.

Friday tonight! Yessss. Stephen and I were going to go over to a friend's place but we're just staying home now... not too much planned, we'll probably watch some movies!! It actually feels nice sometimes to just stay home.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I might update tomorrow after I pass (or fail) my belay test... lol.

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey..
    OMG..i have not done a pull up in ages. I wonder if i can even do one anymore..
    I will give it a try next week..
    Thanks for stopping by my journal
    It is nice to be back
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't know if this makes me odd - but I LOVE being sore - especially my legs. Great lifts in here, glad I found this
    My new beginning:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144888021

:)

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes it IS very nice to just stay home sometimes. Especially on a Friday night after a long day or week of work. I am quite jealous of your chin ups and WG pull ups. Nice work !!!
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Split squats are pretty awesome.

Glad you got a night in at home. Sometimes after a long week, it is the best thing ever!

Your strength will come back. Give it a little time and a few trips to Costco so you can actually have food to eat and it will!

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I might update tomorrow after I pass (or fail) my belay test... lol.
    You passed .. of course you passed .. you are the VB!
    [but did you pass? ]

^^ Belay is good fun!

Just running through to let you know that mostly, I lurk in here.. but you should know that I'm around and loving your spirit and dedication to life. Pretty cool, VB... pretty cool
    Right now it doesn't matter what the results will be.
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

Leap and the net will appear..

Originally Posted by vanessa40 View Post
    Hey..
    OMG..i have not done a pull up in ages. I wonder if i can even do one anymore..
    I will give it a try next week..
    Thanks for stopping by my journal
    It is nice to be back
    Hey Vanessa! It's so great to see you back again!

Originally Posted by KasaraBrianne View Post
    I don't know if this makes me odd - but I LOVE being sore - especially my legs. Great lifts in here, glad I found this
    Thanks girl! I definitely know what you mean!

Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    Yes it IS very nice to just stay home sometimes. Especially on a Friday night after a long day or week of work. I am quite jealous of your chin ups and WG pull ups. Nice work !!!
    I agree... sometimes it's nice!

Split squats are pretty awesome.

Glad you got a night in at home. Sometimes after a long week, it is the best thing ever!

Your strength will come back. Give it a little time and a few trips to Costco so you can actually have food to eat and it will!
    I hope so...!!

Originally Posted by Megin View Post
    You passed .. of course you passed .. you are the VB!
    [but did you pass? ]

^^ Belay is good fun!

Just running through to let you know that mostly, I lurk in here.. but you should know that I'm around and loving your spirit and dedication to life. Pretty cool, VB... pretty cool
    Hey Megs! Thanks... actually I didn't take my test yet! We had to schedule the 'test' portion for another day since we got the lesson that day...soon, soon!

Tuesday, January 18
    Legs + Shoulders

Split Squats - 8 x 3 x 110#
    1-Leg DB Deadlifts - 8 x 4 x 60# UGH balance was a struggle today!!
    45 Degree Leg Press - 8 x 3 x 180#
    Lying Leg Curls - 8 x 3 x 60#
    Leg Extensions - 8 x 3 x 80#
    Military Press - 8 x 27.5s, 8 x 27.5s, 8 x 25s
    Upright Row - 8 x 40#, 8 x 40#, 8 x 30#
    Lateral Raises - 8 x 15s, 8 x 12.5s, 8 x 12.5s
    Front Raises - 8 x 15s, 8 x 15s, 8 x 12.5s
    Handstand pushups - 3, 3, 3, 2

-------------

I sort of doubled up my workouts this morning since I didn't go last night... it was too f***ing cold to go anywhere... I had to take the bus home from work, so I planned the schedule out in advance but that turned out to be useless... the bus I needed didn't show up for almost an HOUR while I waited in the cold!! After finally getting home I was too freezing and mad to go anywhere...I friggin hate winter sometimes.

This morning's workout was fun... gym was pretty empty and I got there early so I had lots of time to finish everything. The split squats are killing me... I feel so much stronger on my right than my left which is why I think it's good for me to do some more single leg work...hopefully that will help.

Hope everyone's having a good week! Back & chest workout tomorrow, then I have a super busy day ahead... lots of meetings and a presentation... I'll update tomorrow night!!

Good luck on the presentation.

I'm with you on the "winter blows" mentality. I'm officially tired of travel advisories and people "forgetting" how to drive in snow/sleet. We are above the Equator/Tropics!!!!!!

Split squats are so awesomely challenging. But I've decided that I don't want to tap into the cosmic amount that can be experienced for benefit, so I'm giving my share to you. You're welcome.

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Handshand push ups!? VIDS!!! ... I mean vids please

BOOOOOO the cold. And BOO the bus . That's crappy. Its been soo cold but starting tomorrow its suppose to warm up here. Are you as lucky?

Good luck on the presentation. What is it for/about?

Split squats are brutal! And are those full handstand pushups? I am so jealous!

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tuesday, January 18
    Legs + Shoulders

Split Squats - 8 x 3 x 110#
    1-Leg DB Deadlifts - 8 x 4 x 60# UGH balance was a struggle today!!
    45 Degree Leg Press - 8 x 3 x 180#
    Lying Leg Curls - 8 x 3 x 60#
    Leg Extensions - 8 x 3 x 80#
    Military Press - 8 x 27.5s, 8 x 27.5s, 8 x 25s
    Upright Row - 8 x 40#, 8 x 40#, 8 x 30#
    Lateral Raises - 8 x 15s, 8 x 12.5s, 8 x 12.5s
    Front Raises - 8 x 15s, 8 x 15s, 8 x 12.5s
    Handstand pushups - 3, 3, 3, 2 <---------???????

-------------
    ^^ Isthisreallife?

I feel like a pusscake now......
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you do your hspu's against a wall?
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Good luck on the presentation.

I'm with you on the "winter blows" mentality. I'm officially tired of travel advisories and people "forgetting" how to drive in snow/sleet. We are above the Equator/Tropics!!!!!!

Split squats are so awesomely challenging. But I've decided that I don't want to tap into the cosmic amount that can be experienced for benefit, so I'm giving my share to you. You're welcome.
    I agree... ugh winter. LOL... you're so funny.

Originally Posted by push_it View Post
    Handshand push ups!? VIDS!!! ... I mean vids please

BOOOOOO the cold. And BOO the bus . That's crappy. Its been soo cold but starting tomorrow its suppose to warm up here. Are you as lucky?

Good luck on the presentation. What is it for/about?
    Haha, Jess... I will certainly post vids sometime soon... although I'll do them at home because it never works out taking my camera to the gym [plus we're apparently not allowed]. Yeah, it's warming up here now but it was pretty ridiculous for a bit.

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Split squats are brutal! And are those full handstand pushups? I am so jealous!
    Yes, but they're against a wall! No freestanding for me... probably ever... haha.

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    ^^ Isthisreallife?

I feel like a pusscake now......
    LOL, as if... you are way more hardcore than me... lol.

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Do you do your hspu's against a wall?
    Yup! It's seriously the only way I could do them. My balance sucks... it's something I really want to work on in the next while.

Friday, January 21
    Back/Chest

Just an FYI... I actually forgot to do pullups at the beginning, and trying to do them AFTER was hopeless.

Flat BB Bench
    6 x 85#
    6 x 85#
    6 x 85#
    Better than last time, for sure... but still working back up to the 100 I did before.

Bent Over BB Row
    8 x 60#
    8 x 60#
    6 x 60#

Incline DB Flies
    8 x 17.5s
    8 x 17.5s
    8 x 15s (too easy, but the 17.5s were too hard for the third set... )

Chest Dips
    6, 6, 6 @ +10lbs

Seated Cable Row
    8 x 80#
    8 x 80#
    8 x 70#

WG Pullups
    Such a fail, I'm not even going to put anything here... lol.

Pushups (feet on bosu ball)
    12, 12, 12, 10, 10, 6

-------------

This was a pretty good workout, although I felt like it could've been more intense. There's an older guy at the gym that always talks to my sister and I, and he's actually really nice, but sometimes it's a bit distracting when we're right in the middle of stuff. She talks to him more than I do, but it still slowed me down a bit.

Tomorrow I'm planning on doing delts and some serious cardio (and by serious I mean HIIT... lol). I love Saturday workouts because I can take forever if I want to... and hopefully hit the steam room afterwards.

Happy Friday everyone!!

Thursday, January 20
    Biceps/Triceps

Chinups
    6, 6, 5, 5

DB Curls
    8 x 17.5s
    8 x 17.5s
    8 x 17.5s

Close Grip Bench Press
    8 x 65#
    8 x 65#
    8 x 65#

Barbell Curls
    8 x 50# PR
    6 x 40#
    8 x 40#

Cable Bicep Curls
    8 x 55#
    8 x 55#
    8 x 55#

Tricep Pushdowns
    8 x 55#
    8 x 55#
    8 x 55#

Stretching

Great work again K. I can relate to the old guy talking and how it can get annoying. There is one guy at my gym and I swear he never stops once he starts talking lol. Even if you start doing your set he will stand there and talk to you
    Cool that your sis goes with you. Is she older or younger? Does she go with you most days?

Push ups with the bosu eh.... Klocks? Awesome on the dips too! Are they bench dips?

Handstand pushups are just insane. You are on a level all on your own with those. It doesn't matter if you do them against 1 wall or 7, those are ridiculous.

LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000) LilRed03 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey, I'm finally here! woohoo!

You've got some really good workouts going on! I like that your sister works out with you - my sister and I worked out together in college and it was a lot of fun.
    The question is not "who is going to let me," it's "who is going to stop me?"

with a booty like hers ATG might be at just parallel - HARRYBEAST

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129205301