chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question BigCat Question: Fast and Slow-twitched muscles...!!!

Hey, BigCat. I was wondering about fast and slow twitched muscles and how they relate to the amount of reps you do. My arms are naturally ripped and get size easily, but my legs and calves grow all slow and are naturally skinny (Especially my calves!) So would I do high reps for legs? Maybe around 20-25? And 50 reps for calves? That feels pretty good on my legs and I feel the burn. And I think your article said that's what I should be looking for. I dunno... It's confusing to me how reps and sets go. I just started (about a month ago) on weight lifting after three months off weight lifting. And I'm super serious about gaining muscle mass... MY QUESTION IS: HOW WOULD I FIND OUT IF I HAVE SLOW OR FAST TWITCHED MUSCLES? And also, what do you think about going up to 50 reps no matter how many sets it takes? I read that in the bbinfo. L8r. Anyone else can try to help me. I might have to reword this POS post cuz im hella tired right now and got work to do, but I would like some assistance.

DontGiveaPhuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontGiveaPhuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontGiveaPhuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontGiveaPhuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontGiveaPhuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontGiveaPhuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontGiveaPhuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontGiveaPhuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontGiveaPhuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontGiveaPhuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontGiveaPhuck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump