Page 11 of 182 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I figured doing chest on its own day was a better alternative to not doing it at all. What I was finding was that through the workout, my already hurt shoulder was ending up hurting, making all other movements suffer. OTOH, doing it last wasn't helping either (which I tried). I will bring it all back together hopefully in a few weeks.

Not sure where I am supposed to be "feeling" the kettlebells yet, but surely tomorrow I will have a better answer for that. Once I get the form down, I'm sure it will become more clear. Today I just wanted to do them and not hot myself with it. Of course, I used a dumbell, and not an actual Kettlebell.
    It's fun to add new things...because you never get bored...look forward to the workout a bit more, I think. Hope you're not too sore tomorrow.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Weight today 179

Food:
    Pre workout: Trained empty today (except for the Jacked )
    Post work out: scoop of PB

Front Squats:
    3 sets 100 x 8

DL
    No DL today, resting the knee

Overhead press:
    1 set 75 x 8
    1 set 85 x 8
    2 sets 100 x 8

Bent over rows:
    1 set 135 x 8
    1 sets150 x 8
    2 sets 170 x 8

SLDL:
    2 sets 210 x 8

Bench press
    N/A

Spider curls
    3 sets 80 x 8

Tricep extensions
    3 sets 80 x 8

Calves:
    6 sets of 30 x Body weight + 60 lb dumbell

I set Body weight x 50

Today was week one (8 reps) of cycle 5 of this program (I think it is cycle 5). All weights were increased by 5 lbs. This is not the % the program calls for, but I know where I am physically, and the increase of 5 lbs right now makes the most sense for me. I feel like I am on the tail end of two pretty significant injuries, and I'd prefer to be healthy right now, and not get hung up on the numbers. Had a horrible weekend (but fun) of eating. Think I went 1000 cals over yesterday, and about 90% of that was straight up carbs. I feel no guilt, and this morning I felt great in the gym.

Going to try a run tomorrow in preparation for my upcoming HM in Sept. If I can't do it, I won't.

Have a great day everyone.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Weight today 179

Food:
    Post work out: scoop of PB

Front Squats:
    3 sets 100 x 8

DL

Overhead press:
    1 set 75 x 8
    1 set 85 x 8
    2 sets 100 x 8

Bent over rows:
    1 set 135 x 8
    1 sets155 x 8
    2 sets 170 x 8

SLDL:
    2 sets 210 x 8

Bench press
    N/A

Spider curls
    3 sets 85 x 8

Tricep extensions
    3 sets 80 x 8

Calves:

I set Body weight x 50

Same basic workout as Monday. Today should have (by the program) been a lighter day than Monday, but I have been doing two heavy days, and one light day instead of one heavy and two light. We went to Olive Garden last night, and I went nuts. I pushed extra hard today in the gym because of that. I was carb loaded for bear today. I always push hard, but today I added some extra stuff in-between sets just for fun. A few extra sets of tris here, a few biceps here. Was feeling good today. The knee is still not good. I thought it was closer than it is to being ready for the heavy stuff. No problem. Another few days of light stuff for that.

Haver a great day everyone.

Weight today 174

Food:
    Post work out: scoop of PB and 3 eggs

Front Squats:
    3 sets 100 x 8

DL

Overhead press:
    1 set 75 x 8
    1 set 85 x 8
    2 sets 95 x 9

Bent over rows:
    1 set 135 x 8
    1 sets155 x 8
    1 sets 170 x 8
    1 set 170 x 9

SLDL:
    2 sets 210 x 8
    1 set 210 x 9

Bench press
    N/A

Spider curls
    3 sets 85 x 12

Tricep extensions
    2 sets 80 x 8
    1 set 80 x 9

Calves:

2 set Body weight x 50

Three heavy days this week. My modification to the program is to do three heavy days at 8-9 reps, and two heavy 1 light from 10 - 12 reps.

Overall a very good week. The knee is still weak, but coming a long. The shoulder still hurts, but I am carefully doing my own rehab, and seems to be stronger, even though upon waking everyday, it hurts like crazy.

Cardio has been on the back burner for a few weeks as the knee rehabs. Feel bad about that, but weight is steady, strength is coming along, and attitude is great.

Hope everyone is having as much fun as I am. My son has done two weeks in a row with me in the mornings, and that has been a huge part of my day. 16 years old, and hitting it at 5 am with his dad. How could I be any prouder. Makes me push it just that much harder.

Take care guys. Have a good one today if training, have a good one if relaxing.

bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great Session. I totally understand the feeling trainging with the son. This summer was fun and exciting to watch my son progress. He sent a text yeterday to let me know that one of BAMA's strength coaches is gonna help him out. To think, in May he was 110lbs of skin and bones and now he filling out. It is great being able to watch your son grow up and out right before your eyes. I pray your son sticks with it. For now, you are probably getting as much out of is as he is.
    David, a 56 year old pastor, husband and father.

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Best Lifts - Squat 375lbs Bench 205 lbs Deadlift 470lbs. Goals in next year? Be the best Me I can be.

Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
    Great Session. I totally understand the feeling trainging with the son. This summer was fun and exciting to watch my son progress. He sent a text yeterday to let me know that one of BAMA's strength coaches is gonna help him out. To think, in May he was 110lbs of skin and bones and now he filling out. It is great being able to watch your son grow up and out right before your eyes. I pray your son sticks with it. For now, you are probably getting as much out of is as he is.

I am absolutely thrilled he is doing this. My son has always (until recently) been very heavy. He has lost about 40 lbs in the past year or so. He is feeling very confident in himself, and his lifting form is spot on. He has been training off and on by himself, but as a 16 year old, he has "other" things (like sleep) which sometimes interfere with his lifting. He seems (for now) to have rededicated himself to the cause. I don't think it hurt that a few girls have mentioned that he sure looks good this year.

He saw a vein in his bicep today (just for a second), and that may have bought me two more weeks with him.

Thank you for the support. Helps more than you know.

Weight today 180 (wow I at A LOT yesterday)

Food:
    Pre workout: 1/2 cup of oats, half a banana and a shot of Jacked
    Post work out: Syntha 6 with fat free milk.

Front Squats:
    3 sets 100 x 8

DL
    1 set of 135 x 10

Overhead press:
    1 set 75 x
    1 set 85 x 9
    2 sets 95 x 9

Bent over rows:
    1 set 135 x 9
    1 sets 145 x 9
    2 sets 170 x 9

SLDL:
    2 sets 210 x 9 (yay, no knee pain)

Bench press
    N/A

Spider curls
    3 sets 85 x 12

Tricep extensions
    3 sets 80 x 9

Calves:

2 set Body weight x 52 (got two extra just for good measure)

Leg Extensions

5 sets 75 x 15

Had a decent one today. I ate some oatmeal and a banana about 45 mins before, with a shot of Jack3d. Felt good all the way through.

I did decide today however that after this cycle of FB workouts, I will go back to a 5 day split for the next few months (until spring) since I seem unable to engage in any cardio due to my knee. I also plan to up the cals (all protein) by about 300 a day to see what happens.

Hope everyone had/has or is having a great Labor Day workout, or day off.

bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what are your current macros? Why are you adding 300 more cals (75g of protein)? Just curious.

Good Looking training session btw.

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Best Lifts - Squat 375lbs Bench 205 lbs Deadlift 470lbs. Goals in next year? Be the best Me I can be.

what are your current macros? Why are you adding 300 more cals (75g of protein)? Just curious.

Good Looking training session btw.

Thanks man

Protein is on the low side right now. Want to up it to about 1.5 per lb of BW. Right now it is on the low side of what I have seen recommended, and to get to where I want to be, it comes out to about 300 cals. I need to do this and also keep my fat down. Right now, the fat (even the good fat) is just too high.

Thanks man

Protein is on the low side right now. Want to up it to about 1.5 per lb of BW. Right now it is on the low side of what I have seen recommended, and to get to where I want to be, it comes out to about 300 cals. I need to do this and also keep my fat down. Right now, the fat (even the good fat) is just too high.
    I c. I am fighting a bit of the same. After two and a half years of low carbing, I am changing things up and adding carbs and moderating the fats. Even still, after so long of not having, it is hard to get used to eating them but then also eating them at 10 x the amount i have been.

I c. I am fighting a bit of the same. After two and a half years of low carbing, I am changing things up and adding carbs and moderating the fats. Even still, after so long of not having, it is hard to get used to eating them but then also eating them at 10 x the amount i have been.

I have added more carbs back lately too. I want to keep them (I like them), and reduce the fat. I know we need good fats, but my macro count was (before I upped my carbs) about 40/40/20 PFC, and that is not working for me. Currently, my macros are 30/30/40 CPF (yeah, bad news).

My diet is all over the place the last few weeks, but my overall cals are still where I want them to be. I just need to find a way to get more protein, less fat and keep control of my carbs.

It was easy when my mission was to lose weight. Now that I want to add lean muscle, I am confused about where I need to be. I am going to try to get my protein and carbs right, and the rest will be good fats (I hope). I have eaten a lot of eggs, but the fat that comes with them seems too high. Opinion on this?

Thanks.

I am wanting to do the same thing. I am using a modification of Scivation's Lean Mass Diet and some of the writings of Layne Norton. Due to my schedule, some of the "plans" just don't fit my life, so I have to modify a bit. My new breakdown is more like 35/40/25 P/C/F. Trying to get at least 1 gram of protein per pound. Most of the carbs are in the morning and around training, most of the fats in the afternoons and snacks. I am supplementing with Xtend, my own pre-workout concoction and Myofusion, as well as the typical tablets.
    Last edited by bamazav; 09-06-2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: idiotic spelling mistakes

I am wanting to do the same thing. I am using a modification of Scivation's Lean Mass Diet and some of the writings of Layne Norton. Due to my schedule, some of the "plans" just don't fit my life, so I have to modify a bit. My new breakdown is more like 35/40/25 P/C/F. Trying to get at least 1 gram of protein per pound. Most of the carbs are in the morning and around training, most of the fats in the afternoons and snacks. I am supplementing with Xtend, my own pre-workout concoction and Myofusion, as well as the typical tablets.

That sounds like a macro count I am looking for. I do try to get most of my carbs around workout time too. I workout a 5:00 am, so that gets a little tricky at times. I need to incorporate more fish into my diet. I think that is the missing link for the low fat protein I am looking for.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey there...your workouts are still going strong I see.

Regarding diet. Something changed with me about a month or so ago...I have started only eating when I really need to...when I'm hungry, essentially. Or before/after a workout, for energy only. And if my body is craving carbs, I feed it that. If I'm low on protein, my body sort of 'knows' it and then I feed it that. I feel better, and it takes the guess work out. I think that our bodies truly have a built in mechanism naturally, to ''tell'' us what and when and how much of something we need to eat. Eat balanced meals until satiated. It's been working for me...I feel a lot better, actually. I was lacking energy for my runs for a while, and this new way of ''fueling'' my body has helped immensely. For example, I went out with friends on saturday night, and ate so much! Good healthy foods but a lot of food...more than I normally do. But, it was like I 'needed' it...you know? And the next day I felt great...so eating when your body signals it...and when tuning into what your body might be craving or lacking is essential to keeping yourself performing your best. Just food for thought...pun intended.

Have a nice week!

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Hey there...your workouts are still going strong I see.

Regarding diet. Something changed with me about a month or so ago...I have started only eating when I really need to...when I'm hungry, essentially. Or before/after a workout, for energy only. And if my body is craving carbs, I feed it that. If I'm low on protein, my body sort of 'knows' it and then I feed it that. I feel better, and it takes the guess work out. I think that our bodies truly have a built in mechanism naturally, to ''tell'' us what and when and how much of something we need to eat. Eat balanced meals until satiated. It's been working for me...I feel a lot better, actually. I was lacking energy for my runs for a while, and this new way of ''fueling'' my body has helped immensely. For example, I went out with friends on saturday night, and ate so much! Good healthy foods but a lot of food...more than I normally do. But, it was like I 'needed' it...you know? And the next day I felt great...so eating when your body signals it...and when tuning into what your body might be craving or lacking is essential to keeping yourself performing your best. Just food for thought...pun intended.

Have a nice week!

Thank you. I saw your run times today, and whatever you are doing, keep doing THAT. Smoking fast.

My bigger issue lately is that I don't really feel hungry most of the time. Not sure what is going on with that. I get seriously hungry very late in the day, but by that time, I have already forcefully fed myself the food I know I "need" to keep going. This is weird for me, because I spent 42 years hungry ALL the time. If I ate only when I was hungry, and what I wanted to eat, I'd be eating a bag of chocolate at midnight, and nothing else.

I actually got a low sugar warning today (from my body) and had to get some quick carbs in me. Haven't had that happen since I stopped taking the diabetic meds. Have felt rundown all day since the workout. I did walk three miles today, which felt good.

Weight today 174

Food:
    Pre workout: A shot of Jacked
    Post work out: Syntha 6 with 1/2 cup fat free milk.

Front Squats:

DL
    2 set of 135 x 10

Overhead press:
    1 set 75 x
    1 set 85 x 9
    1 sets 95 x 9
    1 set 95 x 10

Bent over rows:
    1 set 135 x 9
    1 sets 155 x 9
    2 sets 170 x 9

SLDL:
    1 sets 210 x 9 (yay, no knee pain)
    1 set 210 x 10

Bench press
    N/A

Spider curls
    3 sets 90 x 12

Tricep extensions
    3 sets 80 x 9

Calves:

3 set Body weight x 50 (got two extra just for good measure)

Leg Extensions

5 sets 75 x 15

Felt strong today. Added some hanging leg raises (3 sets) for abs as well as three sets of Australian pullups just for fun. I was too spent to do any regular pullups, so I opted for the others.

Got a few extra hours of sleep last night, even though it was interrupted several times due to the dog waking me up. Overall, very fulfilling session today. Glad I woke up at 4:30 and got in early. Waiting for coffee to finish so I can get to work.

Have a great one everybody.

Weight today 176

Food:

Squats:

1 set of 100 x 10
    1 set of 115 x 10
    2 sets 135 x 10

DL

Overhead press (seated):
    1 set 75 x
    1 set 85 x 9
    2 sets 95 x 9

Bent over rows:
    1 set 135 x 9
    1 sets 145 x 9
    2 sets 165 x 9

SLDL:
    1 sets 210 x 9 (yay, no knee pain)
    1 set 210 x 10

Bench press
    N/A

Spider curls
    1 sets 85 x 12
    2 sets 90 x 12

Tricep extensions
    3 sets 85 x 9

Calves:

Leg Extensions: N/A

Hanging leg raises:
    4 sets x 15 reps

Felt strong today. Worked chest back into the program finally. That was a huge mental boost for me, as well as being able to incorporate squats back in too. Squats were light, but deep and pain free. I like that I can be smart enough (for a change) not to do stupid stuff which cause setbacks. The knee and shoulder are far from where they need to be, but the path is clear (as long as I stay smart) for progress.

Love it when we can work hard, pain free and smart. Great Session.

Love it when we can work hard, pain free and smart. Great Session.

Thanks man. That whole working smart thing is so "not" like me. It does feel good to walk away without wondering what "that" pain might mean.

Weight today 173

Food:

Squats:

1 set of 100 x 10
    1 set of 1355 x 10
    1 sets 155 x 10

DL
    1 set 135 x 10
    1 set 155 x 10

Overhead press (seated):
    1 set 75 x 10
    1 set 85 x 10
    2 sets 95 x 10

Bent over rows:
    1 set 135 x 10
    1 sets 145 x 10
    2 sets 170 x 10

SLDL:
    1 sets 210 x 910
    1 set 210 x 10

Incline Bench press
    1 set 95 x 10
    1 set 115 x 10
    1 set 125 x 10
    1 set 135 x 10

Spider curls
    3 sets 85 x 12

Tricep extensions
    3 sets 85 x 10

Calves:
    5 sets of 32 x Body weight + 60 lb dumbell
    1 set 35 x BW + 60 lb dumbell

Hanging leg raises:
    4 sets x 15 reps

Push ups
    1 set x 20
    1 set x 25

Felt strong today. Very productive. Added 2 sets of pushups today. This is huge for me since I haven't been able to do them for months. I could have done more, but decided to be smart about it. Had a terrible weekend of eating (not enough) and lost a few pounds. I took a three mile walk yesterday, and ran a 1/2 mile during the walk. Had my dog with me, and he isn't good at running, and tripped me a few times. Decided to go back to a walk.

butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000) butterfly519 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Doing a fantastic job with all of your training! Keep up the great work...
    ~Chanda~

Yes, right now it is all about me!

Desire. Drive. Dedication. Determination. You don't have it? Then move out of my way!

Pain means progress, so just bring it!

~Stronger than your average bitch~

my journal~
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126298303

Originally Posted by butterfly519 View Post
    Doing a fantastic job with all of your training! Keep up the great work...
    Thank you for the support. It all comes out when I am under the bar.

Weight 172

Pre run: Ran empty today
    Post run Shake (Syntrax Matrix)

Distance: 2.0 miles
    Time: 19.24
    Pace: 9:42

It wasn't a PR on time or distance. It was my first run in about 30 days or so. Knee felt ok, not great. Just glad to be able to finish. Wasn't even planning a run today, but at 4:30, my body said, "Go get yourself some." So I did. Glad I did it.

Achieve at least one PB today, no matter how insignificant it may seem to anyone else. You will feel better, I promise.

Weight today 176

Food:
    Post work out: Syntha 6 with 1/2 cup fat free milk, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 scoop PB.

Squats:

1 set of 100 x 10
    1 set of 135 x 10
    2 sets 165 x 10

DL
    1 set 155 x 10
    1 set 165 x 10

Overhead press (seated):
    1 set 75 x 10
    1 set 85 x 10
    2 sets 95 x 10

Bent over rows:
    1 set 135 x 10
    1 sets 155 x 10
    2 sets 170 x 10

SLDL:
    1 sets 210 x 210
    1 set 210 x 210

Incline Bench press
    1 set 95 x 10
    1 set 115 x 10
    1 set 125 x 10
    1 set 135 x 10

Spider curls
    3 sets 85 x 12

Tricep extensions
    3 sets 85 x 10

Calves:
    1 sets of 21 x Body weight + 110 lbs (dumbell + weighted belt)
    1 sets of 22 x Body weight + 110 lbs (dumbell + weighted belt)
    1 sets of 23 x Body weight + 110 lbs (dumbell + weighted belt)
    1 sets of 24 x Body weight + 110 lbs (dumbell + weighted belt)
    1 sets of 25 x Body weight + 110 lbs (dumbell + weighted belt)
    1 sets of 26 x Body weight + 110 lbs (dumbell + weighted belt)

Hanging leg raises:
    5 sets x 15 reps

Push ups
    1 set x 20
    1 set x 25

Felt strong today. Very productive. Blasted calves today. One of my best workouts in while, and I have had a few good ones. Diet is a mess right now. Not eating well at all. Timing is off, hungry at night, not hungry during the day. Carbs are all over the place. I have got to get this thing dialed in. Got about 1600 cals yesterday. Might add a shake or two.

Despite the diet, I feel tremendous energy and mental fitness. Life is good.

Weight today 172

Food:
    Post work out: Syntha 6 with 1/2 cup fat free milk, egg white omlette with ham and cheese.

Squats:

1 set of 100 x 10
    1 set of 135 x 10
    2 sets 175 x 10

DL
    1 set 135 x 10
    1 set 175 x 10

Overhead press (seated):
    1 set 75 x 10
    1 set 85 x 10
    2 sets 95 x 10

Bent over rows:
    1 set 135 x 10
    1 sets 155 x 10
    2 sets 175 x 10

SLDL:
    1 sets 210 x 210
    1 set 210 x 210

Incline Bench press

1 set 115 x 10
    3 set 125 x 10

Spider curls
    3 sets 85 x 12

Tricep extensions
    3 sets 85 x 10

Calves:
    1 sets of 21 x Body weight + 110 lbs (dumbell + weighted belt)
    1 sets of 22 x Body weight + 110 lbs (dumbell + weighted belt)
    1 sets of 23 x Body weight + 110 lbs (dumbell + weighted belt)
    1 sets of 24 x Body weight + 110 lbs (dumbell + weighted belt)
    1 sets of 25 x Body weight + 110 lbs (dumbell + weighted belt)
    1 sets of 26 x Body weight + 110 lbs (dumbell + weighted belt)

2 sets of 52 x body weight

Hanging leg raises:
    4 sets x 15 reps

Push ups
    1 set x 25
    1 set x 21

Felt strong today. Very productive. Feeling it totally today. The chest feels good, the knee feels better (almost great). Getting lots of positive feedback from co-workers (that always helps). The physical and mental connection for me (as it relates to training) is as strong as it has ever been. Energy level is high.

Have a great day/weekend everyone.

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are really killing it!!!! Awesome Workout!!!

And Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your weekend

Thumbs up

hey craig...nice run and weights workout! so, it looks like you are still following the program, but with some additions? I remember you saying you wanted to pull away a little from the core program. Good job overall!

Originally Posted by fitmom43 View Post
    You are really killing it!!!! Awesome Workout!!!

And Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your weekend

Thanks. I am just feeling it lately. Hope it lasts for a long time. Had a good day today. Had to road trip to St. Louis to see my daughter. Long story, but she has yet to leave the country. A little SNAFU. We'll get by.

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    hey craig...nice run and weights workout! so, it looks like you are still following the program, but with some additions? I remember you saying you wanted to pull away a little from the core program. Good job overall!

Thanks WEG. Haven't heard from you in a while. Busy at work?

Now that I can work chest again (for the time being), I am going to run the plan for at least two more weeks (11 and 12 rep weeks), then maybe do a traditional 5 day split for a few months. Not sure yet. I love the FB workouts and the days off in between. Maybe finish this cycle and do 1 ore, then go to a split. Not sure. It is still producing results, so I hate to change it.

Now that I can work chest again (for the time being), I am going to run the plan for at least two more weeks (11 and 12 rep weeks), then maybe do a traditional 5 day split for a few months. Not sure yet. I love the FB workouts and the days off in between. Maybe finish this cycle and do 1 ore, then go to a split. Not sure. It is still producing results, so I hate to change it.
    I am thinking of going back to a full body routine after my deload in a few weeks. My schedule bring weird, I like doing a routine where I know I am hitting everything consistently. Are you doing your own routine or someone elses?

Page 11 of 182 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast