nmorales12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stretching For Kickboxing

I'm not too sure If I'm permitted to post these sorts of questions on this forum or this website at all, so I apologize If I'm violating the rules, but back to my post.

I'm about to get into Muai Thai kickboxing, my legs aren't as flexible as they used to be so I was wondering if anyone has any good stretching exercises for kickboxing.

Thanks too all, Nathaniel.

captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nmorales12 View Post
    I'm not too sure If I'm permitted to post these sorts of questions on this forum or this website at all, so I apologize If I'm violating the rules, but back to my post.

I'm about to get into Muai Thai kickboxing, my legs aren't as flexible as they used to be so I was wondering if anyone has any good stretching exercises for kickboxing.

Your school should have you strech every class, so just do what they tell you too in and out of class.
    Reps appreciated. I'll tag u back 100%.

I hate people who leave weights laying around everywhere....

Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by captainmo55 View Post
    Your school should have you strech every class, so just do what they tell you too in and out of class.
    ^ this, duh.

and no you're not allowed to post here so kindly GTFO.
    "I'm Mr. Beast, the big bad Fenris wolf, I'm The-End-of-the-World-Man, wearing the flesh of fallen angels!" - Jack Lupino

"after the 3rd set he vomited, after the 4th set, he vomited really, really hard, I did not have him perform a 5th set" - Keith Wassung

Tsaadon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

These two are very important in mauy thai and will help a lot with your kicks, you can do the second with someone leaning on your back and having hands on your knees to increase the tension if you can, but do it very slowly and carefully, too fast and hard and you can easily rip something. another very good stretch is having someone holding your leg at the ankle while you stand back to a wall, then have him push it up slowly toward your chest, if you can put your feet on he's shoulder or ideally having it parallel to your body.

TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nmorales12 View Post

dynamic stretching first thing in the morning will help immensly! Take it easy at first though, and build up as with all types of training.
    My PowerLifting journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139726173&p=781873953&posted=1#post781873953

Nikon D90