Littlemitzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need to lose fat face

after completing a period of 5 x 5 training gaining a lot of strength and size i also gained a lot of fat in my face and stomach,i then had problems and did not train for around 1 year,i went from 168 lbs 5'8'' to 157 lbs.I have noticed during this period i have been eating less but ive never had a good diet (lots of chocs,sweets etc).People are still saying i have put weight on my face.
    I want to start back at weight training but want rid of my fat face and stomach.
    I have been reading about not being able to weight train while losing fat,is it all down to calories in calories out or would i lose my fat face if i have a small surplus but strict diet?

Trainer of Peace. Floridatrainer's Avatar
    Floridatrainer is a name known to all. (+5000) Floridatrainer is a name known to all. (+5000) Floridatrainer is a name known to all. (+5000) Floridatrainer is a name known to all. (+5000) Floridatrainer is a name known to all. (+5000) Floridatrainer is a name known to all. (+5000) Floridatrainer is a name known to all. (+5000) Floridatrainer is a name known to all. (+5000) Floridatrainer is a name known to all. (+5000) Floridatrainer is a name known to all. (+5000) Floridatrainer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Littlemitzy View Post
    after completing a period of 5 x 5 training gaining a lot of strength and size i also gained a lot of fat in my face and stomach,i then had problems and did not train for around 1 year,i went from 168 lbs 5'8'' to 157 lbs.I have noticed during this period i have been eating less but ive never had a good diet (lots of chocs,sweets etc).People are still saying i have put weight on my face.
    I want to start back at weight training but want rid of my fat face and stomach.
    I have been reading about not being able to weight train while losing fat,is it all down to calories in calories out or would i lose my fat face if i have a small surplus but strict diet?
    Eating good is 50% if not more of body building...Right now there is no point in lifting unless you will eat as well as you lift....

Also, to bulk you have to accept that youre going to gain some fat, once you reach a weight you like then you cut, and loose that fat...

That the way the game goes OP.

Do you think i should cut now then if im not happy,then start a lean bulk once im happy with my body fat (currently 20%)

tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cut WHILE lifting heavy so you can keep the muscle you have on you. Keep measuring your waist each week and use this http://www.bblex.de/en/calc/navy.php.
    In the RED for fat girl nudes :)

CANNAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THERE is NO such thing as a hard gainer, ONLY a light eater.

Arnold says "The one that goes the farthest is the one that doesn't care about failing."

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go to the fat loss forum

Yes ive read this,but as ive had a year out i dont feel like ive got much muscle,ive just been left with this face and stomach,should i start again with 5 x 5 heavy or just lay off trying to push myself as i will be in defict