xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Stacking Jack3d+Cellucor

I'm taking jack3d for almost a month now, and would like to add a Cellucor T7 extreme and D4 Thermal shock to the mix. Would the fat burners still produce optimal results or do I need to cycle off from stim-based products before taking it? If so how many weeks? Thanks in advance

xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xieg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How long have you been taking Jack3d?

You definitely should cycle off of stims for a week or so before taking the D4/T7 stack. I just took the stack and its very effective but I'd been off of stims for at least 2 weeks going into the 4 week run.

Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post

You definitely should cycle off of stims for a week or so before taking the D4/T7 stack. I just took the stack and its very effective but I'd been off of stims for at least 2 weeks going into the 4 week run.

Its been 3 weeks now, next week would be my last few scoops for jack3d. I'm taking 3 scoops a day, so I guess I'll take 2 weeks off of stims then use T7/D4 stack. After taking T7/D4 stack, can I cycle off another two weeks and use OEP, then cycle off another two weeks and use OEP again? Thanks for the reply. repped.

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xieg View Post
    Its been 3 weeks now, next week would be my last few scoops for jack3d. I'm taking 3 scoops a day, so I guess I'll take 2 weeks off of stims then use T7/D4 stack. After taking T7/D4 stack, can I cycle off another two weeks and use OEP, then cycle off another two weeks and use OEP again? Thanks for the reply. repped.
    Yah 2 weeks should be the minimum

Try and keep it as strict as possible.

You should be good to go then, but honestly 3 scoops of Jack3d is a a lot imo
    Last edited by longhorns_p; 07-03-2010 at 06:28 AM.

Yah 2 weeks should be the minimum

Try and keep it as strict as possible.

You should be good to go then, but honestly 3 scoops of Jack3d is a a lot imo
    Really? but 2 scoop doesn't do squat for me to be be honest three scoops doesn't even do anything for me. Taking jack3d just eliminate the soreness of my body when waking up that is the only thing jack3d work for me. i'm taking 3 scoops just to finish it, but if it is too much I guess I'll scale back to 2. I don't want to harm my body with too much stims.

cellucorCMO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellucorCMO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellucorCMO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellucorCMO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellucorCMO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellucorCMO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellucorCMO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellucorCMO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellucorCMO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellucorCMO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cellucorCMO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Longhorn_p has a great point...

Longhorn_p made a great point on this one. Be careful if you are taking the D4 Thermal Shock and the Jack3d together. You may have the tolerance for it but it is not recommended...

Keep us posted!
    Cellucor Nutraceuticals
    Chief Marketing Officer

Fan Us On ********, Cellucor.com/********
    Tweet it up on Twitter, Cellucor.com/twitter

"A Brand is not what a company says it is, a brand is what your customers say it is."

Rtegiresed Uesr ส้้้้้้้ WheyBeastly's Avatar
    WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xieg View Post
    Really? but 2 scoop doesn't do squat for me to be be honest three scoops doesn't even do anything for me. Taking jack3d just eliminate the soreness of my body when waking up that is the only thing jack3d work for me. i'm taking 3 scoops just to finish it, but if it is too much I guess I'll scale back to 2. I don't want to harm my body with too much stims.
    ...wat.

You take Jack3d - a pre-workout supp - to ...eliminate soreness of your body after waking up?
    Formerly Jouho.

Current/Goal
    Bench: 2.5 lbs / 5 lbs
    Squat: 3 lbs / 6 lbs
    Deadlift: 4 lbs / 7 lbs

*I'm actually an ant irl crew*