Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    CITONTOTOLYNC is not very well liked. (-100) CITONTOTOLYNC is not very well liked. (-100) CITONTOTOLYNC is not very well liked. (-100) CITONTOTOLYNC is not very well liked. (-100) CITONTOTOLYNC is not very well liked. (-100) CITONTOTOLYNC is not very well liked. (-100) CITONTOTOLYNC is not very well liked. (-100) CITONTOTOLYNC is not very well liked. (-100) CITONTOTOLYNC is not very well liked. (-100) CITONTOTOLYNC is not very well liked. (-100) CITONTOTOLYNC is not very well liked. (-100)

ireland *** boots

Service dangle the cheapuggbootsusa net/] item with your lounge chair intended for the majority time, using the item to venture to a meeting or maybe go forth to aid meal Self-employed adult males cheapuggbootslady com/] cheap uggs sale discover in uggbootscheapnew com/]cheap *** boots particular how significant it truly should be to manufacture a beneficial primary perception, cheapuggbootsusa net/]cheap *** sale along with the hobby fur is generally uggsbootscanadacheap net/]*** boots cheap a clear technique to do uggbootscheapnew com/]uggs cheap this On account of both equally uggsbootscanadacheap net/]*** boots cheap it can be modern in addition cheapuggbootshome net/] *** boots cheap for you to reasonable usefulness, the adventure fur is a consistent of cheapuggbootshome net/]cheap *** boots choice designed for cheapuggbootslady com/] uggs cheap adult males whose tasks carry these individuals by company to support structure web page or even with manufacturing area
    Acquiring substantial uggsbootscanadacheap net/]*** boots in addition to minimal cheapuggbootsusa net/]cheap *** boots sale with the correct set of two shoes or boots to suit your manner fashion? Seeking an cheapuggbootshome net/] *** boots cheap issue which can be cool along with neat only then to the cheapuggbootslady com/] uggs for cheap frosty, cold months of winter early in advance? Effectively, search zero even more since these kinds of *** shoes or shoes are only the methods you're looking for! *** is often any prolonged uggbootscheapnew com/]*** boots cheap founded company around the world and is also acknowledged on account of their significant uggsbootscanadacheap net/]*** boots canada various cheapuggbootsusa net/]cheap *** sale life style sneakers Consequently, in case you need that will set uggbootscheapnew com/]cheap uggs of two shoes or boots which resembled present day everyone, your *** shoes or cheapuggbootslady com/] cheap uggs sale boots will definitely bring in the much appropriate awareness because cheapuggbootshome net/]cheap *** boots for sale you create in your path in town! 742051163fc1f2e1ae1334d01be6a6a23
    anoox com/news//post_comment php?bad_code=true&article=38012]uggs tall boots
    gearwire com/tascam-gb10-lr10 html]discount *** boots
    msa-1 com/guestbook/validationfailed cfm?CFID=105345322&CFTOKEN=31110128]uggs tall boots
    bigindian in/guest_book htm]*** tall boots
    img xrea com/err fcg?403]uggs ireland

cheapuggbootsusa net/ uggs cheap
    cheapuggbootslady com/ cheap uggs
    uggbootscheapnew com/ cheap uggs

Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zacharylp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just got this lastnight
    H.A.T.E.R.S. HAVING ANGER TOWARDS EVERYONE REACHING SUCCESS. Believe,don't give up, keep on trying and you will succeed.

Faahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Login

Its a slight problem having to log in each time I open the app, maybe you should fix that

bhughes5610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhughes5610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhughes5610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhughes5610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhughes5610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhughes5610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zacharylp View Post
    just got this lastnight
    Good **** right, im a big fan
    hardwork + determination = RESULTS

June 10, 2011 - 322 lbs
    December 2, 2011 - 247 lbs
    July 4,2012 - 225lbs - GOAL

H.A.T.E.R.S. HAVING ANGER TOWARDS EVERYONE REACHING SUCCESS.

carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every time I hit user cp or todays post or a new page I have to log in again?

It's driving me crazy.

Anyone else have this problem?

nakres1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nakres1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nakres1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nakres1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nakres1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amazing thread

alex100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I m having an issue with the app notifications... it tells me i have a notification under "friends" however when i go into there, there is nothing that needs notification... so now the app blares a 1 on my screen all the time... anyone know how to turn off notifications or at least get this thing off of there so i don't have to stare at it?

Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by alex100 View Post
    I m having an issue with the app notifications... it tells me i have a notification under "friends" however when i go into there, there is nothing that needs notification... so now the app blares a 1 on my screen all the time... anyone know how to turn off notifications or at least get this thing off of there so i don't have to stare at it?
    the app is garbage, get used to it. The badge numbers never go away.

It would be nice if you could delete friend request.
    “be yourself, everyone else is already taken"

shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i prefer using safari on my iPhone rather than the actual app

islin23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) islin23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) islin23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) islin23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) islin23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) islin23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) islin23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) islin23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) islin23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) islin23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) islin23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know this works on the ipad but you have to enlarge it and the resolution isn't great. Is there any news on an actual ipad version?

dustin158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dustin158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by islin23 View Post
    I know this works on the ipad but you have to enlarge it and the resolution isn't great. Is there any news on an actual ipad version?
    +++++1

hottiewitabody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hottiewitabody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hottiewitabody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hottiewitabody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hottiewitabody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hottiewitabody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cant wait to get the app

anniefemino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

I like the app bit wish it had access to the articles on the full site. Badge numbers are slightly annoying bit nothing I can't live with. Overall I love having mobile access to it. It helps to keep my head right.

970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

I'm digging the new Store Function on the App! Ordering just got easier
    Professional Firefighter, Fitness Coach, and Physique Athlete!

-Stay Strong; It's more than Physical-

970Muscle Website!
    www.970Muscle.com

******** Page!
    www.********.com/970Muscle

www.MensPhysique.com Author!
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/Derek-Trombetta.html

kingerking8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's Very Help Ful Post....!!!

ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGalZoey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Errr is there a version of this app for Android? I'd sure love to download it!
    -=*That Gal Zoey*=-

Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the app still sucks, create a way to deny and erase “friend request” i’m tired of looking at the notification number. I don’t want to be friends with some people and the request just stays pending. fail bb.com!

oh and the “update body stats” notification, who the hell wants to update 15+ body stats everyday. get rid of it, please
    “be yourself, everyone else is already taken"

gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gOt2be has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bmarchio View Post
    the app is garbage, get used to it. The badge numbers never go away.

It would be nice if you could delete friend request.
    Originally Posted by anniefemino View Post
    I like the app bit wish it had access to the articles on the full site. Badge numbers are slightly annoying bit nothing I can't live with. Overall I love having mobile access to it. It helps to keep my head right.
    Badge numbers were annoying yes, i got rid of them easily by updating my profile though. The app wanted me to input my bodyfat percentage and stuff like that, i just made it all up then the notifications went away.

Also, i agree, i wish the app gave you access to the supersite so you can read the articles and whatnot.
    "My friend, your life is now. Take a stand against mediocrity, weakness, skinnyness, and obesity. Make your greatness non-negotiable. Put it into higher gear."

Hold your head high,
    Critical Mass

pmarsh57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmarsh57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmarsh57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmarsh57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmarsh57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmarsh57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I cant wait to get this for my Iphone!

Feybee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

App Problem

Hello,

I downloaded the Bodybuilding.com App on my Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.0.4). At first everything worked well, but after closing the app I cannot open it again.
    I can see the start screen and then it goes back to the desktop of the phone.

Does anyone have a solution?

(Sry for my bad english)

thx

lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lmnopotts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bmarchio View Post
    the app still sucks, create a way to deny and erase “friend request” i’m tired of looking at the notification number. I don’t want to be friends with some people and the request just stays pending. fail bb.com!

oh and the “update body stats” notification, who the hell wants to update 15+ body stats everyday. get rid of it, please
    Same complaint logged here, the notifications badges are telling me I have 4 pending friend requests and I have none.
    MFC

My most recent log with past links: SuperPump 3.0 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160083011

LFCSte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFCSte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFCSte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFCSte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFCSte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFCSte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFCSte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFCSte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LFCSte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In the forum on the app if I click a users name it should take me to their body space but it either says this person doesn't exist or it takes me to someone else's. iPhone version.

carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by islin23 View Post
    This

Where is the bb.com iPad app?????????

EatSheatRepeat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatSheatRepeat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatSheatRepeat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatSheatRepeat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatSheatRepeat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatSheatRepeat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatSheatRepeat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatSheatRepeat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatSheatRepeat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatSheatRepeat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatSheatRepeat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Whoever coded this needs to find a new occupation.

Who is the genius that thought it was a good idea to make you log in every time you open the app? Did they forget that there's a 'remember password' feature that coders have been using for....a while now.

It's also basically this site, in mobile form. It's faster just to the bodyspace by opening the web, and at least then you don't have a bug every other page you try to open.

If this app gets fixed, it would be a great tool to use.
    My rep color is an indicator of Laker fans rage levels.

Miami Heat fan since 2010.

charonjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Dropping the app

Even with the update that I got today, I can only get to settings, store, exercises, and profile. And there are no obvious ways of doing any of those, plus the gesture responses are inconsistent when they do work. I have this on my iPad 1. There is no landscape mode and half the picture and title are off screen.

Also, I can not enter work out data into to it. So I am finding it to be a useless POS.

Better luck next time.

mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I actually enjoy the app on my iPhone! As a matter of fact I have an easier time updating my status from my phone than I do from the actual website. Not really sure why...but oh well...as long as I can get it done :-)
    Mission: Transformation

Start 9/22: 195.2

9/29: 193
    10/13: 191
    10/27: 190
    11/10: 189
    11/24: 187
    12/8:187 - No change :-( BUT also no gain :-)
    12/22: 185.8
    1/5: 181.6

1/5 Goal: 180

cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thank so much for that can u also put it on Android market too thanks heaps

cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    i love this idea, i just saw the app..could you please make one for Android phones too. Thanks heaps

Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Terpgym will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds great for the iPhone, but could be improved for the iPad?

NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100) NewBuild1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ChampionWolf View Post
    Im waiting for the blackberry app guys!, anyways good job! Too bad i dont own an iproduct :/
    Agreed, definitely in need of a Blackberry app. Such a limited amount available. Would be really helpful.