qubilist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Someone posted a link to mean website about fat people! Can't find it now!

Yesterday someone posted a link to a website that was only two pages long and gave all the excuses fat people give why they are large. It was kind of mean yet funny.

It had a section talking about the excuse,'I am big boned and therefore fat' and it showed the x-ray of a full body of a normal person and overweight person. It showed that their skeleton was no different in size and therefore this excuse is not true.

I tried to search for that thread and can't find it. I don't know if the mods deleted it. I don't know if someone still had the website address.

Only reason I want it is to show this one guy I know that he can't blame it on big bones! I really just wanted him to see that x-ray of a normal sized vs large sized individual.

TIA

cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by qubilist View Post
    Yesterday someone posted a link to a website that was only two pages long and gave all the excuses fat people give why they are large. It was kind of mean yet funny.

It had a section talking about the excuse,'I am big boned and therefore fat' and it showed the x-ray of a full body of a normal person and overweight person. It showed that their skeleton was no different in size and therefore this excuse is not true.

I tried to search for that thread and can't find it. I don't know if the mods deleted it. I don't know if someone still had the website address.

Only reason I want it is to show this one guy I know that he can't blame it on big bones! I really just wanted him to see that x-ray of a normal sized vs large sized individual.

TIA
    Not sure about the website but there is such a thing as frame size but this is no excuse for obesity. However, a large frame individual's ideal weight is about 10% over a medium frame sized individual's. Like I said, not an excuse for obesity, but can easily explain 16-20ish pounds.
    Barely decent crew

Originally Posted by cyco85 View Post
    Not sure about the website but there is such a thing as frame size but this is no excuse for obesity. However, a large frame individual's ideal weight is about 10% over a medium frame sized individual's. Like I said, not an excuse for obesity, but can easily explain 16-20ish pounds.
    I agree. But this x-ray shot between the two bodies was amazing to see. I mean you could see the outline of the fat around the skeletal frame and I think if you saw this you would now know why they have joint and extremities problems. Even if I didn't have that website, that picture is what I really want.

I just wish I could remember it.

metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.yourefatbecauseyourestupid.com/

It's not mean towards obese people. It has a lot of good information on the site.

The stupid part refers to ignorance/not knowing.
    Back on that injury recovery time, yoga stretching and running.

Life is easy when you take personal responsibility

MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

Resident Pedal Masher robbie_vlad's Avatar
    robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robbie_vlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is breá liom mo eagla.

cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post

It's not mean towards obese people. It has a lot of good information on the site.

Hahaha the first paragraphs are hilarious. However, there is a lot of misinformation and straight up ignorance regarding nutrition/health especially in America mainly, I think, because people have other things to worry about. I myself was included in that group up until a couple of months ago and I'm otherwise pretty intelligent. It turns out a lot of this is really simple and it's sad the level of ignorance/apathy (as shown by obesity rates) that we have.
    Barely decent crew

TheXFactorJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheXFactorJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheXFactorJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheXFactorJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheXFactorJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheXFactorJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheXFactorJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheXFactorJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheXFactorJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheXFactorJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheXFactorJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Nice website . Unfortunately, some people have to hear it this way.
    You wouldn't worry what others think if you knew how seldom they did.

AHB900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AHB900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AHB900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AHB900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AHB900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AHB900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AHB900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AHB900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AHB900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AHB900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AHB900 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow that was a good read. Ive actually heard it all from many women. I love how they ask you how you lose weight and if you can help them, but when you give them advice they turn you down saying that cant be true blah blah.

Originally Posted by AHB900 View Post
    Wow that was a good read. Ive actually heard it all from many women. I love how they ask you how you lose weight and if you can help them, but when you give them advice they turn you down saying that cant be true blah blah.
    OMG this is it! THANK YOU!

DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong site, with solid info.

I like it.
    MMMC/He-Man Crew

Misc Strength Crew

Bench: 295x4
    Squat: 315x4
    Dead: 370x4
    -Raw-
    ◕‿◕

Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    God I love this site, I want to hand this out to so many people who make excuses!

coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by qubilist View Post

TIA
    Lol i posted it yesterday. Got warned by a mod and they deleted my thread. MEtroins reposted the correct link ( I don't want to put it in this post and get mod negged ftl)

chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chaunce54 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by cyco85 View Post
    Hahaha the first paragraphs are hilarious. However, there is a lot of misinformation and straight up ignorance regarding nutrition/health especially in America mainly, I think, because people have other things to worry about. I myself was included in that group up until a couple of months ago and I'm otherwise pretty intelligent. It turns out a lot of this is really simple and it's sad the level of ignorance/apathy (as shown by obesity rates) that we have.
    It also doesn't help that there is so much confusion with all these studies coming out every other day contradicting each other, and misinformation from weight loss infomercials, etc. Its really not as complicated as these diet fads and scientific studies make it seem.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    best site ive ever seen lol
    Jan 1st '10 : 265lbs
    Feb 21st '10 : 240lbs
    Mar 28th '10 : 228lbs
    Aug 23rd '10 : 208lbs (COME ON, I WANT BELOW 200 ASAP)!!!!
    April 28th '11 : 213lbs
    Feb 18th' 13: 225lbs (starting 12 week kris gethin hardcore)

Life is screwed last couple of years. Now starting again:
    May 28, 2014: 230lbs
    Sept 28, 2014: 227lbs

OK THIS TIME FORREAL:
    01 Jan 2015: 218lbs
    07 Sep 2017: 193lbs

I rep back!!

sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gave me a good laugh, but it's actually very serious and great advice. I was making ALL of those excuses before I finally confronted myself and made the change.
    starting stats 08/4-158.5 lbs,95cm waist, ~25% body fat
    current stats 16/7-146 lbs, 81cm waist, ~13.0% body fat

original short term goal = 16 July = 12% BF. Actual reached = 16 July = 13% BF.
    New short term goal = increase calories by 250/week, hope to hit 10-11% BF by the time I reach my bulking calories (3rd Sept).
    Medium term goal = 160 lbs @ 10% body fat by April 2011
    long term goal = 180 lbs, 10% body fat

krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yep it is easy to make excuses~ I did for years and then I woke up, Thank God!!
    Food is fuel for your body, choose wisely.
    "Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn"

I AM busting my ass!!

One Life One Body!!

ChiefRocka is a name known to all. (+5000) ChiefRocka is a name known to all. (+5000) ChiefRocka is a name known to all. (+5000) ChiefRocka is a name known to all. (+5000) ChiefRocka is a name known to all. (+5000) ChiefRocka is a name known to all. (+5000) ChiefRocka is a name known to all. (+5000) ChiefRocka is a name known to all. (+5000) ChiefRocka is a name known to all. (+5000) ChiefRocka is a name known to all. (+5000) ChiefRocka is a name known to all. (+5000)

I loved that website.

Kudos to creator. My thoughts exactly on fatties lol.
    *Polymath*
    *Boxing stud*
    *Hip Hop vaults*
    *Giants/Knicks/Yanks*
    *NYC ridiculous ravagery*

NiqV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking colostatechallenge.com

Transform your body in 90 days and never look back to your old self. Transform your wallet in less than 30 days by promoting your challenge and start changing lives! You can do this. Email me ASAP.
    colostatechallenge.com

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, how about something from the other side?

http://thisisthinprivilege.tumblr.com/

Read and weep...

Slanman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slanman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slanman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slanman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slanman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slanman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slanman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slanman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slanman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slanman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Slanman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i saw a facebook page a few days ago that was basically telling women its okay to be fat because you are still beautiful and whats on the inside is more important.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...27521427_n.png
    https://www.facebook.com/PlusSizeModeling/photos_stream