Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sup guys, finally have internet. im at my disney condo right now lookin at a bunch of african animals grazing outside my window. im goin to the fitness center later and will update this then.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

"The mind is everything, if you don't believe you can do something, then you can't."-Kai Greene
    "I'm still fly, I'm sky high and i dare anybody to try and cut my wings. I'm still shutin places down everytime I coime around, I'm still doin my thing"-Drake

My Log Brah... dont be afraid to check it out
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125539713
    posters get repped as soon as i get the chance

EthanLarmon will become famous soon enough. (+50) EthanLarmon will become famous soon enough. (+50) EthanLarmon will become famous soon enough. (+50) EthanLarmon will become famous soon enough. (+50) EthanLarmon will become famous soon enough. (+50) EthanLarmon will become famous soon enough. (+50) EthanLarmon will become famous soon enough. (+50) EthanLarmon will become famous soon enough. (+50) EthanLarmon will become famous soon enough. (+50) EthanLarmon will become famous soon enough. (+50) EthanLarmon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chrislongy2 View Post
    Some Pics
    taken yesterday no pump

Stats
    Height- 5'9''
    Weight-168.5lbs
    Flat Bench- 230lbs
    Deadlift- 360lbs
    Squat- 290lbs

Thats ill i know right now but ill try and get a few more maxes

Background Info
    started lifting around June of last year. Didnt lift legs for the first five months due to lack of equiptment at my house, thats why there's no pictures of my legs, its embarrassing. I had to take off 3 months for hockey after 5 months of lifting, during that time i would sparatically make it to the gym so i lost some mass and strength but not too much. After hockey I was right back into it and Ive been goin hard ever since.

Diet
    I dont have any set diet, I just eat everything I have in my house and just ordered a weight gainer for some help.

Supplements
    Universal's Animal Pak
    Anabolic Innovation's Hgh Pro
    Muscle Milk's Cytogainer
    Controlled Lab's White Flood

Split
    Mon- Arms
    Tues- Chest, Abs
    Wed- Back, Hams
    Thurs- Rest*
    Fri- Shoulders, Tris, Traps
    Sat- Legs
    Sun- Rest*

*I only take rest days if i feel they are absolutley necessary so you will see me skip a lot of them.

That's all for now guys. As you can see, today is shoulders, tris and traps so Ill get that posted as soon as I get back. Thanks Guys!
    nice brah, wouldsmash/10
    GJDM nice progress

chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    3 months of lifting. just a little somethin to show u where i came from, although this is a huge improvement form where i had originally started
    Last edited by chrislongy2; 07-05-2010 at 07:08 AM.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

"The mind is everything, if you don't believe you can do something, then you can't."-Kai Greene
    "I'm still fly, I'm sky high and i dare anybody to try and cut my wings. I'm still shutin places down everytime I coime around, I'm still doin my thing"-Drake

i forget to update this yesterday so here. im at my condo right now and the fitness center doesnt have much to work with so i just did a quick lift and hopped in the suana and i really didnt keep track of the weight i just threw on more when i needed it and took some off when i needed it.

***Chest and Tris***

Chest

Smith Flat Bench Press- 4x8

DB Flyes ss with Cable Crossovers- 3x8 3x12

Smith Incline Bench Press- 3x12

Tris

Skull Crushers ss with Close Grip Bench- 3x8 3x10

Cable Rope Pushdowns ss with Close Stance Push Ups- 1x20 1x12

Just something to keep myself goin while on vacation. My updates arent gonna be what they usually r cause im on vacation and im bein lazy, so i will keep updating but im not gonna track every weight i used just the exercises.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscularinferno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lookin good allready. keep up the hard work
    When the going gets tough the tough get going

Legs and Shoulders

im bein really lazy and i only did a few exercises to just keep myself active while still on vaca.

Legs

smith machine squats- 105x8
    195x8
    265x3

Shoulders

db shoulder press- 50x12
    50x12

db front raise- 30x 20(each arm)

db lateral raises- 25x20

45 plate shrugs- 12 front
    12 side
    12 back
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

alright guys, im back from vaca so today is right back to business. im gonna stick with my split and do arms today. i ate a lot while i was gone so i shouldnt have really lost much of anything so im just gonna jump right back into what i usually do.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

***ARMS***

My vacation really helped. those 2 weeks were exactly what i needed and i have a great arm workout.

Biceps

21's- 55lbs
    65lbs
    75lbs

DB Curls- 40x8
    30x12
    30x12

DB Standing Concentration Curls- 25x10
    25x10
    25x10

Triceps

Weighted Dips- bw+70lbsx6
    bw+70lbsx6
    bw+70lbsx5
    bw+60lbsx7

Skull Crushers- 85x8
    85x7
    65x16
    65x16

Close Grip Smith Press- 135x9
    135x8
    125x8
    125x8
    those really hurt my left wrist so i probably wont be doin these again and i need to find a new exercise.

Really great workout, was expecting to be weaker but i was actually stronger on some lifts and exactly the same on others. All that eating on vaca really paid off to hold on to what i had and even make me better.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Reading through your log has helped me out a lot and look forwards to seeing what's to come in the near future. Hope the intensity of all your other workouts is gonna kick up like before and wanna see teh amazing gainz brah.
    Keep at it!
    Last edited by DamonNash; 07-13-2010 at 02:30 PM.
    Started bbing 01/04/2010: 175lbs 11%BF
    Current (04/11/2010):205lbs 11%BF

Bench: 230lbs
    Squat: 350lbs
    Deadlift: 350lbs
    Total:930lbs

Originally Posted by DamonNash View Post
    Arm work out looks pretty solid especially the tricep part. Got all the basic exercises down for overall mass and lifts seem impressive.

Hope the intensity of all your other workouts is gonna intense and wanna see teh gainz brah.
    Keep at it!
    welcome.

gonna switch some things around today and im gonna do back and hams today cause my chest isnt up to it after that tris workout so be back in a little.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

***Back and Hamstrings***

i wasnt very happy with this workout at all. i dont know what it was but something was off. maybe i didnt have enough carbs or im catching something but i had no energy.

Back

Deadlifts- 225x5 (felt unusually heavy, i knew it was gonna be rough)
    315x3 (had to stop there, and i started spittin up)

WG Pulldowns- 180x8
    160x10
    160x8
    140x12

Isoflex Row Station Reverse Grip- i dont know the name exactly but ur chest is against a pad and ur feet r on a platform where ur body is at about a 45 degree angle with the row on a hinge
    100x8
    100x8
    100x8

Seated Cable Row- 150x12
    150x12
    150x8 drop set to 100x8

Pullups- bwx6
    bwx6
    all i had left, i was really upset with this

Hamstrings

Laying Hamstring Curl- 160x8
    150x12
    150x8
    130x12

Stiff Leg Deadlifts- 135x8
    225x5 (had to stop again, relly started burpin up my food here so i just ended my workout)

overall it wasnt that terrible but it was way below my standards and im still really pissed about it. i dont except anything less then my best, and this was far from it.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

I eat watermelons watermelonbrah's Avatar
    watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know how you feel man! Don't worry man, it happens everyone now in and again. I'm sure it was just one of those off days. On the bright side 315x3 is still pretty strong. Atleast to me it is.
    "It's not what you accomplished or how long it took you to get there, what really matters is that you actually did it!"

----------------------My lifting log------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161934793

If you aren't being hated on you aren't doing sh**!!

Originally Posted by watermelonbrah View Post
    I know how you feel man! Don't worry man, it happens everyone now in and again. I'm sure it was just one of those off days. On the bright side 315x3 is still pretty strong. Atleast to me it is.
    i still feel like **** though. i dont feel like its strong when i goin for a 400 pr soon
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

Its all about progression Champc98's Avatar
    Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seems like you were feeling sick, **** it man just an off day. You better kill it next time!
    My log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124090651

500+ (srs)

Originally Posted by Champc98 View Post
    Seems like you were feeling sick, **** it man just an off day. You better kill it next time!
    i plan on it bro.i think im gonna try my hand at legs today. if i dont feel up to it when its time to go to the gym i might take a rest day cause im startin to cough a lot and i dont feel 100% but ill try.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

***Shoulders and Calves***

Not a bad workout, i felt pretty good. Lifts were down a little but i expected that.

Shoulders

DB Shoulder Press- 30x5(full reps) 30x8(quick partial reps)
    50x8
    55x8
    60x6

DB Underhand Front Raise- 20x12
    30x8

DB Front Raise- 30x8
    30x8

DB Single Hand Inverted Lateral Raise- 20x7
    15x10
    15x10
    15x8 drop to 10x8

Rear Delt Machine (alternating arms)- 60x12
    80x12
    80x12

DB Lateral Raises- 30x8
    25x10
    20x12 Drop to 15x8
    15x10 (left arm only)

DB Shrugs- 70x16
    80x12
    90x12

Calves

Smith Machine Box Raises- 105x8
    155x12
    175x12
    195x8

I only did one thing for calves cause im gonna do them on leg day as well but i want to start workin them a little more. My shoulders were definitely weaker but i got a good pump and it was a good workout i guess. I will be using the weights im used to next time though regardless of if i struggle with them. Also i usually incorporate a lot more drop sets and supersets but as you saw in my previous workout i may be getting a little sick and i dont want to kill myself while my body is trying to fight something off.
    Last edited by chrislongy2; 07-14-2010 at 11:54 PM.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good **** brah keep it up!
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Shoulder workout looking solid bro. Keep at it!
    Started bbing 01/04/2010: 175lbs 11%BF
    Current (04/11/2010):205lbs 11%BF

Bench: 230lbs
    Squat: 350lbs
    Deadlift: 350lbs
    Total:930lbs

V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking awesome dude!

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by N01SYtZ View Post
    good **** brah keep it up!
    this

keep at those deads, those along with squats are the only two free weight lifts where you can put like 100lbs on them in a matter of weeks.

***Legs***

Went pretty hard this one and my legs are already killing me. Hopefully i can start to bring them up cause they suck and are weak.

Squats- 185x10
    205x8
    225x8
    245x6
    225x7

Leg Press- 450x5
    360x10
    360x8
    320x10

Leg Extensions- 100x8
    80x10
    80x10
    80x8 drop to 50x8

Thats all i could do. My legs hurt but they still felt okay to keep lifting so i tried to do a lunge with no weight and fell over so i knew i was done.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

I eat watermelons watermelonbrah's Avatar
    watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice workout brah! Keep pushing hard!
    "It's not what you accomplished or how long it took you to get there, what really matters is that you actually did it!"

----------------------My lifting log------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161934793

If you aren't being hated on you aren't doing sh**!!

tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tmac34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pretty fly for a white guy.

impressive workouts

keepitup/10
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    ~miscadores que conocen español, tripulación~
    ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

over 9 thousand in all aspects of life

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice squats brah but if u wanna brg up ur squat start doing singles and doubles

also wheres the calves at

Originally Posted by N01SYtZ View Post
    nice squats brah but if u wanna brg up ur squat start doing singles and doubles

also wheres the calves at
    imma start doin calves on another day where i can really focus on them.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

chest today boys, im ssuckin down my white flood and headin out
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

***Chest***

Today was pretty good. My lifts suffered a little from legs yesterday but i still feel it was a really good workout. My bench was a little weaker cause i used a wider grip then usual.

BB Bench- 185x6
    185x5
    175x8
    155x10
    135x10

DB Incline Press- 50x8
    60x8
    70x5
    60x7

Flyes ss with Cable Crossover- 30x8 50x8
    30x8 40x8
    25x10 30x12

Dips- bwx10

I was done by the time i did dips. I usually switch between bench and dips at the beggining since they are botht the best for your chest imo, although i think dips are better.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

drop flat bench
    moar incline bench
    moar sets of dips

arms today boys, lets get it!
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

Originally Posted by chrislongy2 View Post
    arms today boys, lets get it!
    do work biiiiiiiiiiitch