Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

!!!Chrislongy2's Log!!! Thank Me Later...

Some Pics
    taken yesterday no pump

Stats
    Height- 5'9''
    Weight-168.5lbs
    Flat Bench- 230lbs
    Deadlift- 360lbs
    Squat- 290lbs

Thats ill i know right now but ill try and get a few more maxes

Background Info
    started lifting around June of last year. Didnt lift legs for the first five months due to lack of equiptment at my house, thats why there's no pictures of my legs, its embarrassing. I had to take off 3 months for hockey after 5 months of lifting, during that time i would sparatically make it to the gym so i lost some mass and strength but not too much. After hockey I was right back into it and Ive been goin hard ever since.

Diet
    I dont have any set diet, I just eat everything I have in my house and just ordered a weight gainer for some help.

Supplements
    Universal's Animal Pak
    Anabolic Innovation's Hgh Pro
    Muscle Milk's Cytogainer
    Controlled Lab's White Flood

Split
    Mon- Arms
    Tues- Chest, Abs
    Wed- Back, Hams
    Thurs- Rest*
    Fri- Shoulders, Tris, Traps
    Sat- Legs
    Sun- Rest*

*I only take rest days if i feel they are absolutley necessary so you will see me skip a lot of them.

That's all for now guys. As you can see, today is shoulders, tris and traps so Ill get that posted as soon as I get back. Thanks Guys!
    Last edited by chrislongy2; 06-26-2010 at 09:11 AM.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

"The mind is everything, if you don't believe you can do something, then you can't."-Kai Greene
    "I'm still fly, I'm sky high and i dare anybody to try and cut my wings. I'm still shutin places down everytime I coime around, I'm still doin my thing"-Drake

My Log Brah... dont be afraid to check it out
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125539713
    posters get repped as soon as i get the chance

WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chrislongy2 View Post
    Some Pics
    taken yesterday no pump

Stats
    Height- 5'9''
    Weight-168.5lbs
    Flat Bench- 230lbs
    Deadlift- 360lbs
    Squat- 290lbs

Thats ill i know right now but ill try and get a few more maxes

Background Info
    started lifting around June of last year. Didnt lift legs for the first five months due to lack of equiptment at my house, thats why there's no pictures of my legs, its embarrassing. I had to take off 3 months for hockey after 5 months of lifting, during that time i would sparatically make it to the gym so i lost some mass and strength but not too much. After hockey I was right back into it and Ive been goin hard ever since.

Diet
    I dont have any set diet, I just eat everything I have in my house and just ordered a weight gainer for some help.

Supplements
    Universal's Animal Pak
    Anabolic Innovation's Hgh Pro
    Muscle Milk's Cytogainer
    Controlled Lab's White Flood

Split
    Mon- Arms
    Tues- Chest, Abs
    Wed- Back, Hams
    Thurs- Rest*
    Fri- Shoulders, Tris, Traps
    Sat- Quads, Calves
    Sun- Rest*

*I only take rest days if i feel they are absolutley necessary so you will see me skip a lot of them.

That's all for now guys. As you can see, today is shoulders, tris and traps so Ill get that posted as soon as I get back. Thanks Guys!
    in this
    pls stay safe

Its all about progression Champc98's Avatar
    Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^Strong quoting the whoooole first post.

Do work OP, in.
    My log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124090651

500+ (srs)

I eat watermelons watermelonbrah's Avatar
    watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In. Mirin everything!
    "It's not what you accomplished or how long it took you to get there, what really matters is that you actually did it!"

----------------------My lifting log------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161934793

If you aren't being hated on you aren't doing sh**!!

chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

gym time boys. shoulders, tris and traps. see ya in a little.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

"The mind is everything, if you don't believe you can do something, then you can't."-Kai Greene
    "I'm still fly, I'm sky high and i dare anybody to try and cut my wings. I'm still shutin places down everytime I coime around, I'm still doin my thing"-Drake

watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    have fun brah.
    "It's not what you accomplished or how long it took you to get there, what really matters is that you actually did it!"

***Shoulders Traps Tris***
    Not too intense of a workout cause im just trying to get my shoulders warmed up agian after taking a little time off so i threw in a little more volume. I also didnt do any dropsets or supersets like i usually do with shoulders, you will see much more of that in the next shoulder workout.

Shoulders~
    DB Shoulder Press- warm up 25x6
    60x7
    60x6
    60x6
    50x8
    high intensity, quick reps

DB Side Lateral Raises- 30x10
    30x10
    30x8

DB Front Raises- 35x10 (each shoulder)
    35x10
    35x10
    30x10 underhand grip

Smith Upright Rows- 90x6
    70x8
    50x12

Bent Over DB Lateral Raises- 25x12
    25x12
    25x8

Triceps~

Dips- bwx20, quick reps
    bwx12, slow reps
    bwx16

Rope Pushdown SS with Rope Overhead Extension- 120x15 100x15
    (huge pump out of these) 100x20 80x20
    90x20 90x15

DB Kickbacks- 15x20
    15x20
    15x20

Traps~

DB Shrugs- 80x failure
    70x failure
    60x failure
    (i dont count reps for these)
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

pothead93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pothead93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pothead93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pothead93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pothead93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pothead93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pothead93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pothead93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pothead93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pothead93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pothead93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Subbing, in4gains you swole ginger <3

Originally Posted by pothead93 View Post
    Subbing, in4gains you swole ginger <3
    <3<3<3, ur name is very ironic right now cause in a little imma smoke a blunt and take a trip to the chinese buffet
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

Great workout bro!

Originally Posted by watermelonbrah View Post
    Great workout bro!
    thanks brah, coulda been better but my strength should be back up to where it should be next week.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

hows the chinese?

hows the chinese?
    ill tell u when i go get it lol. im waitin for my friends to be done with whatever they r doin
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

Oh nice! I hate chinese food. Its soo nasty.

Oh nice! I hate chinese food. Its soo nasty.
    chinese buffet is different, go to one
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

I mean how the cook the stuff. It all taste decent but they fry the **** out of everything.

Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed! You can sub back to my log
    Natural Bodybuilder.
    Goal; 200lbs contest weight +

Originally Posted by BigBKillingIt View Post
    Subbed! You can sub back to my log
    subbed brah
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000)
    mirin dips brah
    pls stay safe

Its all about progression Champc98's Avatar
    Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good workout brah. Mirin pressing.
    My log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124090651

500+ (srs)

Originally Posted by WakeNBake View Post
    mirin dips brah
    wait till chest day brah, just wait
    Originally Posted by Champc98 View Post
    Good workout brah. Mirin pressing.
    wait till next time, might try for those 70's. i was at 65x5 2 weeks ago but time off and lack of food toook their toll
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

Originally Posted by chrislongy2 View Post
    wait till chest day brah, just wait

wait till next time, might try for those 70's. i was at 65x5 2 weeks ago but time off and lack of food toook their toll
    im stoked bro
    pls stay safe

well guys i did legs 2 days ago and then i started this new split so im gonna do back today instead since i need to bring that up anyway
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome progress for how long you've been lifting!

Originally Posted by Selena_Gomez View Post
    Awesome progress for how long you've been lifting!
    thanks but i could always be better and im not happy with what ive done and i should have been able to make better gains but i wasnt eating
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

time for the gym boys, ive been watchin kai greene motivation vids all morning and im fukkin pumped
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

Good luck brah have a good workout!

Back

Pretty good workout. I do deadlifts every other week because im usually drained after them and it hurts the rest of my back's progress because its not gettin as good of a workout. This weeks was deads.

Deadlifts- warm up 135x5
    315x8 (most ive gotten)
    335x1 (put too much into the first set)
    225x8
    i felt myself getting drained too much so i just stopped their so i could keep the intensity for the rest of my workout.

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns- warm up 100x8
    180x8
    160x8
    140x8

Cable Rows- using to cable handle for further rom
    160x8
    160x8
    160x8

High BB Rows- first time doing these so i just went light to get a feel for them
    95x8
    115x8
    115x8

Face Pulls- 80x8
    100x8
    120x8
    100x8

I tried to do some pullups which i usually save for the end but i didnt have enough left in me
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

according to the calculator, my dead max is around 390, if that is true then im gonna try it next week.

on another note, im heading to florida tomorrow where ill have to lift at the hotel gym luckily, we own at disney and the hotel has a decent gym. i will try and update everyday but im not sure if i will have access to a computer, but im fairly sure i will.
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

have fun on vacation bro! And nice deadlift brah. Also WTF is a face pull!?!?