Page 4 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Road To Glory

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    nice workout kyle, good increases for the 2nd week
    thanks Jon, got proper rest this time and rest times were longer for sure so that helped

Originally Posted by baco_bacon View Post
    Good workout man!!! Chest workouts are always fun lol
    thanks mark and definitely agree, although chest is my ****tiest bodypart its definitely my funnest to work

Originally Posted by bally18 View Post
    sorry I missed the last few workouts, but looks like your killin it. How are ya likin the new routine thus far? Looks like alot of fun, making me tempted to give it a run in the fall.

Also, for those pics you posted it looks like you may be really close to 10% it just looks like you carry fat right around the ab area cuz everywhere is pretty darn ripped lol. How much abdominal work do you do?

Also your workouts have always motivated me buddy, just thought I'd let ya know (no homo)
    its all good bally, and thanks. definitely a change from max-ot but i actually like it more and think its more beneficial than max-ot. max-ot worked GREAT for strength but hypertrophy was only noticable in a few areas (mainly lats and shoulders)...so i feel this routine will bring everything up to par.

i actually carry a lot of fat in lower back and legs so i think thats where the extra bf% is coming from at this stage...but i do a lot of ab work about 3x a week now, but i have always neglected lower abs in the past so doing a lot more of exercises that isolate those lately and it seems to be working well making them more prominent.

Originally Posted by brianmt View Post
    Woah I need to check in more often bruddah, you started a new log? I'm assuming a new type of routine also, is this a high volume workout?

Do you have new goals?
    all good brah i have been pretty busy lately so havent been able to check out too many logs...it has both high volume and strength days. new goals in the OP just trying to hit 9-10% or so then gonna clean bulk from there

Originally Posted by Champc98 View Post
    Yeaa buddy.

Chest workout looking good. Nice increases from last time.
    thanks champ, feelsgoodman.

Originally Posted by JC32 View Post
    Sorry I have been MIA from your new log... Been very busy and deloading! lol

Chest work and Abs lookin gooood! I see lots of PR's too!!
    all good julie haha and thanks!

Originally Posted by basik156 View Post
    sorry ive been mia, i didnt realize you posted a new one haha. im gonna catch up on your workouts. i have a quick question. http://www.ast-ss.com/item_maxot.php?id=28&page=12 that's supposed to be my back workout tomorrow, i was wondering if i could move deadlifts as the second movement under back, i dont want to be tired out by the time i get to deadlifts
    all good basik my bad for not making you aware of new log.

i would throw deads in either first or second since you can move more weight and wont be tired
    Originally Posted by WakeNBake View Post
    Kyle,

I'm so unaware of all the BB concepts, so why no lockout on BB bench?
    constant tension on the chest I'm guessing?
    basically yes, locking out is more for strength so i do it on the power day, and it also hits the triceps so on the chest hypertrophy days i usually dont lockout so i can hit chest more. its just another one of those little tips im trying to see if my damn chest grows haha
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great job on the cutting so far brah.
    Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret! We must train from the inside out. Using our strengths to attack and nullify any weaknesses. It’s not about denying a weakness may exist but about denying its right to persist.

avi is old
    current physique here
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126675123

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)

RJ Perkins Power/Hyper Split

Week 2, Day 1: Upper Power
    6/30/10

Hours of Sleep: 10
    Calories Consumed: (update) Protein: g Carbs: g Fats: g
    Weight After Workout: 165 lbs -.5 lbs since last week.
    Cardio: ~2 Miles: 18 Minutes +1/2 Mile Dog Walk/Jog

LT= Last Time

Flat Bench Press: 5x5
    150 lbs (5 reps) +35 lbs since LT.
    155 lbs (5 reps) +20 lbs since LT.
    160 lbs (5 reps) +5 lbs since LT.
    165 lbs (5 reps) +5 lbs & 1.5 reps since LT.
    170 lbs (5 reps) +15 lbs since LT.
    Wow pretty much perfect Rippetoes form, can't believe how easy everything felt., feels really good to bench like that. Starting with 160 lbs next week.

Deadlifts: 5x5
    285 lbs (5 reps) +60 lbs since LT.
    295 lbs (5 reps) +50 lbs since LT.
    305 lbs (5 reps) +40 lbs since LT.
    310 lbs (5 reps) +25 lbs since LT.
    315 lbs (5 reps) +10 lbs since LT.
    Felt nice on this and was pulling pretty easy with great form so went for the "3 plates" technically it was 2 plates/side and a bunch of 10s/5s lol, feelsgoodman. Starting with 305 lbs next week.

Pain in the ass to set this up so went back to the Seated MP Machine.
    Seated Military Press Machine: 5x5
    140 lbs (5 reps)
    150 lbs (5 reps)
    155 lbs (5 reps)
    160 lbs (5 reps)
    170 lbs (4.5 reps) Couldn't lock out last rep.
    This feels a lot better than the other set-up and a lot more natural, machine is also on a fixed path and can push relatively the same weight. Starting with 155 lbs next week.

Took out Shrugs as accessory and exchanged for weighted dips. Traps aren't lagging and chest is so seems like a wise decision.
    Weighted Dips (With Lockout): 5x5
    BW +45 lbs (5 reps)
    BW +50 lbs (5 reps)
    BW +55 lbs (5 reps)
    BW +60 lbs (5 reps)
    BW +65 lbs (5 reps)
    Haven't gone heavy on these in a while but definitely miss this exercise going heavy, feels good. Starting with BW +55 lbs next week.

Song:

Video/Documentary (Until Episodes Run Out):

Wow amazing workout. Broke some solid overall PRs and finally felt comfortable to pull 3 plates. Power/Hyper is definitely going to be my go-to routine and don't plan on changing it anytime soon. It will definitely change over time exercise-wise depending on which areas need more work but I'm honestly loving it and seeing great gains while STILL on a caloric deficit. Everything is going as planned.

Jay is sick, Dan came over and brought his buddy who wants to get into it. He did really well today, his name is Mike. He surprised me on how quick he picked up on proper bench form and was pushing decent starting weight easily (115 lbs). Took him a while to get the deadlift form and elongated my own workout but definitely important to get form down before poundage is added. Still needs a bit of work but he's getting it. Dan is going to bring him from now on and eventually when I go to school they will lift together. I feel like I'm in "Pay It Forward" or some **** haha, hopefully I don't get stabbed .
    Last edited by xKyle10; 06-30-2010 at 12:06 PM.
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by xxyxx View Post
    great job on the cutting so far brah.
    thanks mang

sorry haven't been getting to most people's logs. Personal life is real busy atm which is a good thing but trying to get to people's logs every now and then. Gonna be working two jobs now and probably 20-25 hours at one job (DQ) and 5-10 at the other (bussing) so gonna be getting some nice $$ to help with college and whatnot. Going to send back my iScale because its a POS and doesn't work (srs). Kev, its all yours haha. Chub can you send the link for that scale you told me to get a while back? Gonna get that one. Gonna walk the dog, swim, shower and work. Have a good day everyone
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Benching is really coming up Kyle. Glad this routine is working well for you.

aesthetically displeasing bally18's Avatar
    bally18 is just really nice. (+1000) bally18 is just really nice. (+1000) bally18 is just really nice. (+1000) bally18 is just really nice. (+1000) bally18 is just really nice. (+1000) bally18 is just really nice. (+1000) bally18 is just really nice. (+1000) bally18 is just really nice. (+1000) bally18 is just really nice. (+1000) bally18 is just really nice. (+1000) bally18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    holy eff strong deadlifting, considering how close the weights are together when your ramping!

its all good bally, and thanks. definitely a change from max-ot but i actually like it more and think its more beneficial than max-ot. max-ot worked GREAT for strength but hypertrophy was only noticable in a few areas (mainly lats and shoulders)...so i feel this routine will bring everything up to par.

i actually carry a lot of fat in lower back and legs so i think thats where the extra bf% is coming from at this stage...but i do a lot of ab work about 3x a week now, but i have always neglected lower abs in the past so doing a lot more of exercises that isolate those lately and it seems to be working well making them more prominent.
    yeah it seems like a great workout, I know what you mean about max-ot. I noticed my lats blew up alot as well!

I also carry alot of fat in the lower back, as well as legs. The legs don't really bother me except with jeans and **** haha but the lower back blows cuz I feel like I got madd lovehandles. feelsbadman.jpeg

keep up the good work!

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very solid day. You like the weight ramping?

favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some very nice PRs Kyle! I'm especially mirin your dips.

Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
    sorry haven't been getting to most people's logs. Personal life is real busy atm which is a good thing but trying to get to people's logs every now and then. Gonna be working two jobs now and probably 20-25 hours at one job (DQ) and 5-10 at the other (bussing) so gonna be getting some nice $$ to help with college and whatnot. Going to send back my iScale because its a POS and doesn't work (srs). Kev, its all yours haha. Chub can you send the link for that scale you told me to get a while back? Gonna get that one. Gonna walk the dog, swim, shower and work. Have a good day everyone
    Don't worry about posting in my journal unless you need help... I don't want anyone to feel obligated to post in it at all. Sorry about the scale, but at least if you're ordering from bb.com again, your next scale will ship quickly.
    5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137728193

Skinfolds as of 8/29 (taken w/ SlimGuide calipers):
    Pectoral - 3.5 mm
    Abdominal - 4.5 mm
    Thigh - 4.5 mm

Skinfolds as of 1/23 (taken w/ SlimGuide calipers):
    Pectoral - 3 mm
    Abdominal - 4.5 mm
    Thigh - 3.5 mm

Originally Posted by xHoward View Post
    Benching is really coming up Kyle. Glad this routine is working well for you.
    thanks howard, im hoping for a 205-225 bench by the end of september/beginning of august, been an ultimate goal of mine for a very long time but ive finally found a program that can help it!

Originally Posted by bally18 View Post
    holy eff strong deadlifting, considering how close the weights are together when your ramping!
    yeah it seems like a great workout, I know what you mean about max-ot. I noticed my lats blew up alot as well!
    I also carry alot of fat in the lower back, as well as legs. The legs don't really bother me except with jeans and **** haha but the lower back blows cuz I feel like I got madd lovehandles. feelsbadman.jpeg
    keep up the good work!
    thanks man
    lats definitely got a lot of progress from max-ot, not so much in thickness though
    feelsbadman about love handles indeed
    will do brah!

Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Very solid day. You like the weight ramping?
    thanks, i was actually meaning to ask you if i was doing power hyper right with the ramping. originally i was just trying to figure out what my 5RMs were after going light but i still add weight every set, am i supposed to go up 5 lbs/set with the last being a PR from last time or does every set go up? was a bit confused on that so just been going up more and more so i get as many working sets as possible with a "new" 5RM

Originally Posted by favori12 View Post
    Some very nice PRs Kyle! I'm especially mirin your dips.

Don't worry about posting in my journal unless you need help... I don't want anyone to feel obligated to post in it at all. Sorry about the scale, but at least if you're ordering from bb.com again, your next scale will ship quickly.
    thanks dave, i <3 your journal anyway haha just didnt know if you saw the comment or not. do you know how i would go about sending it back? just email bb.com or the company who made the scale or what? a bit confused.
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

basik156 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basik156 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basik156 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basik156 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basik156 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basik156 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basik156 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basik156 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basik156 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basik156 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basik156 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    solid prs man i hope this routine works for you
    LOG - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121394361

I Will Rep People Who Post In My Log!

favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
    thanks dave, i <3 your journal anyway haha just didnt know if you saw the comment or not. do you know how i would go about sending it back? just email bb.com or the company who made the scale or what? a bit confused.
    Hehe well just lurk if you want since you're going to be pretty busy.

I would try emailing bb.com and ask them what to do... I wouldn't really know who to contact either though.
    5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137728193

Skinfolds as of 8/29 (taken w/ SlimGuide calipers):
    Pectoral - 3.5 mm
    Abdominal - 4.5 mm
    Thigh - 4.5 mm

Skinfolds as of 1/23 (taken w/ SlimGuide calipers):
    Pectoral - 3 mm
    Abdominal - 4.5 mm
    Thigh - 3.5 mm

Whey_Boss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey_Boss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey_Boss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey_Boss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey_Boss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey_Boss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey_Boss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey_Boss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey_Boss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey_Boss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Whey_Boss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you bought it through bb.com, contact them. The company wont have a clue what you're talking about since they'd have no record of you buying it from them if they sold it to bb.com

Better off just going to Amazon.com or something and just check out a cheap scale that has a lot of good reviews
    XBL: LiquidDbol

Originally Posted by basik156 View Post
    solid prs man i hope this routine works for you
    thanks brah, definitely found a solid routine that is fun + works for me so far

Originally Posted by favori12 View Post
    Hehe well just lurk if you want since you're going to be pretty busy.

I would try emailing bb.com and ask them what to do... I wouldn't really know who to contact either though.
    all good breh ive been lurking i can make special timez for you <3

ill try emailing customer support on here

Originally Posted by Whey_Boss View Post
    If you bought it through bb.com, contact them. The company wont have a clue what you're talking about since they'd have no record of you buying it from them if they sold it to bb.com

Better off just going to Amazon.com or something and just check out a cheap scale that has a lot of good reviews
    thanks breh will do

apparently kb just ordered this: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/my/kd8000.html

which is a bit more pricy but looks solid....i might try the amazon thing....chub sent me a good one from amazon a while ago but i lost the link
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

Its all about progression Champc98's Avatar
    Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Champc98 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong workout bro. Impressive numbers even on a cut bro, doing work. in4225.
    My log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124090651

500+ (srs)

Originally Posted by Champc98 View Post
    Strong workout bro. Impressive numbers even on a cut bro, doing work. in4225.
    thanks breh, mirin your weight, good stuff
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn dude so 'mirin your deads!

link for the sceez

http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-KS-5.../dp/B001X5IIQY
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative
    www.appnut.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm
    ******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000)
    im definetly going to use the routine your on when i cut next january. looks solid. over all nice bench prs those are insane prs since your cutting weight. gjdm
    Personal Records at sixteen years old / goals before 18:
    300 lb Bench Press - stopped benching after that though, haven't in three months. / 405
    260 lb Front Squat - 6/25/11 / 365
    95 lb dumbell incline / no clue
    165 lb millitary / 225
    135 lb snatch / 225
    BW x 20 chin ups / BW x 40

Damn dude so 'mirin your deads!

link for the sceez

http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-KS-5.../dp/B001X5IIQY
    thanks breh been lookin for that

Originally Posted by sekaonayr View Post
    im definetly going to use the routine your on when i cut next january. looks solid. over all nice bench prs those are insane prs since your cutting weight. gjdm
    thanks and highly recommend it, very solid program
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

RJ Perkins Power/Hyper Split

Week 2, Day 2: Lower Power
    7/1/10

Hours of Sleep: 9
    Calories Consumed: (update) Protein: g Carbs: g Fats: g
    Weight After Workout: 165.5 lbs -2 lbs since LT

LT= Last Time

Squats: 5x5
    185 lbs (5 reps) +50 lbs since LT.
    195 lbs (5 reps) +40 lbs since LT.
    200 lbs (4 reps) +15 lbs & -1 rep since LT.
    185 lbs (5 reps) -10 lbs since LT.
    165 lbs (5 reps) -40 lbs since LT.
    Started off way too heavy, gonna start up with 135 lbs again next week and ramp up to 215...was too eager to add weight today and CNS/back was fried from heavy deads yesterday

Stiff-Leg Deadlifts: 5x5
    185 lbs (5 reps) +50 lbs since LT.
    205 lbs (5 reps) +50 lbs since LT.
    215 lbs (5 reps) +30 lbs since LT.
    225 lbs (5 reps) +20 lbs since LT.
    235 lbs (5 reps) +10 lbs since LT.
    Felt fine starting relatively heavy but gonna start @ 195 lbs next week and ramp up until 240 lbs is the final set.

Calf Press Machine: 5x6-10
    310 lbs (10 reps) +40 lbs since LT.
    330 lbs (10 reps) +40 lbs since LT.
    350 lbs (10 reps) +40 lbs since LT.
    370 lbs (10 reps) +40 lbs since LT.
    390 lbs (10 reps) +40 lbs since LT.
    Maxed out the machine so just going to keep ramping weight for a few weeks until sets are all @ 390 lbs.

Abs/Core Work:
    Weighted "Suspended" Decline Situps: 3xFailure
    BW +5 lbs (8 reps) Held weight behind neck for these.
    BW +10 lbs (10 reps) Held weight on chest for these.
    BW +15 lbs (10 reps) Held weight on chest for these aswell.
    Basically go on a decline bench, put legs in, lean back and make sure ass doesnt touch the pad/bench. Feels really good but when weight is on chest tend to burn out in quads more (kind of like a lactic acid feeling from leg extensions)...so going to stick with behind the neck on these next time.

Song:

Video/Documentary (Until Episodes Run Out):

Decent leg workout. Did a lot of stretches for those squats but was way too anxious to go heavy so definitely learned a lesson. Going to start lower and ramp up with only the final set being a new "5RM". SLDL felt nice, calves got an insane pump.
    New ab exercise is awesome, highly reccomend.
    Lifted with Dan and his buddy Mike, but they got there before me so I just had them do hack squats instead of free weight, gonna slowly introduce them to free-weight squats in a month or so slowly but surely...probably gonna have them do smith squats next.
    My dad is in the hospital for hopefully his final back surgery....gonna be extra busy until school doing all the yard work and **** around the house now fuuuuuuuu.
    Next week not sure what I should do...gonna be gone Friday - Sunday because I'm going up to a beach near Cape Cod for the weekend with my gf and her family. I might throw some bodyparts together and do a bit less volume.
    Off day tomorrow.
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

I eat watermelons watermelonbrah's Avatar
    watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) watermelonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice job man!
    "It's not what you accomplished or how long it took you to get there, what really matters is that you actually did it!"

----------------------My lifting log------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161934793

If you aren't being hated on you aren't doing sh**!!

Originally Posted by watermelonbrah View Post
    Nice job man!
    thanks man

gonna shower and get checks now...not sure if ill be back on here until tonight or something but we will sea
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Deads then Squats... you crazy!?!? Good call on ramping back up
    live.laugh.lift

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice work bro! keep it up!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative
    www.appnut.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm
    ******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice SLDL man, you keep a slight bend in your knee?

strong maxing out the machine for calfs!

keep kicking ass, have fun with the girl next weekend and good luck to your dad

GSparky is just really nice. (+1000) GSparky is just really nice. (+1000) GSparky is just really nice. (+1000) GSparky is just really nice. (+1000) GSparky is just really nice. (+1000) GSparky is just really nice. (+1000) GSparky is just really nice. (+1000) GSparky is just really nice. (+1000) GSparky is just really nice. (+1000) GSparky is just really nice. (+1000) GSparky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong benching man, and squats are solid. Definately take it slower on the squats though, it drains you going up to quick.
    FREEMAHNIGADAERNELL

NEWNEWNEWLOG!*!*!*!*!-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141649221
    RIP Frvrmuscle
    ~~~ Brothers of Iron ~~~

nice work bro! keep it up!
    thanks brah

Originally Posted by nmsk80066 View Post
    nice SLDL man, you keep a slight bend in your knee?

strong maxing out the machine for calfs!

keep kicking ass, have fun with the girl next weekend and good luck to your dad
    very slight just so knees dont lock in/buckle but feelsgoodman
    and thanks broski

Originally Posted by GSparky View Post
    Strong benching man, and squats are solid. Definately take it slower on the squats though, it drains you going up to quick.
    thanks man definitely agreed need to take it slower on the squats for sure

almost got into an accident on this windy ass rode on my way home...some dip**** in a truck was going about 50 on a 25 mph road which is windy as **** and he was hogging up half the road (road is extremely bumpy/has a lot of holes and narrow as fck) and had to pull to the side to avoid being hit...have a nice dent in the passenger/rear doors and rim is cracked a bit....fuuuuuuuuuu
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

misc broscientist grad. jacko16's Avatar
    jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just checked out the whole new log...Very nice...GJDM on the +15 jump on bench...How's the volume treating you?

Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great benching brotha. 170 x 5 is rly something to be proud of. Hit them PRs!
    Natural Bodybuilder.
    Goal; 200lbs contest weight +

nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000) nmsk80066 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'd ****ing road rage at that ******* who almost owned you

can't imagine being in a car accident. scary..

Originally Posted by jacko16 View Post
    Just checked out the whole new log...Very nice...GJDM on the +15 jump on bench...How's the volume treating you?
    thanks jacko....very nice actually i like it a lot more then max-ot training just trying to work out the kinks a bit on the ramping and i should be all set!

Originally Posted by BigBKillingIt View Post
    Great benching brotha. 170 x 5 is rly something to be proud of. Hit them PRs!
    thanks man, that 170 felt easy....i think it was the first time i ever benched with perfect form...i used to not be a fan of the rippetoe form but gave it a shot and it felt so nice

Originally Posted by nmsk80066 View Post
    i'd ****ing road rage at that ******* who almost owned you

can't imagine being in a car accident. scary..
    i was furious but he booked off i pulled up a bit on the road in a driveway to see the damage only some dents and a semi-cracked rim which could have been a lot worse....fuuuu backroads + ******* drivers = disaster

so anyways i had my window open the night before yesterday and i woke up with a semi-cold yesterday but wasnt bad enough to derail my workout...and it progressively worsened throughout the day yesterday even with Zicam + other cold meds....woke up today and felt like ass only got 5 hours of sleep...thankfully it was a rest day. also have work later and really cant call out so that will suck....brb making people sick...maybe ill get told to go home lulz. its not too bad right now because im on like 3 different meds so hopefully its gone by tomorrow. lifting tomorrow no matter what though hopefully im good or the weights will suffer fuuuuuuuu
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins