BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigJohhnyBeef has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

farmers walk...should have posted this in farmers walk vs holds..to lazy to re-type

farmers walk all the way...(take my word for it i compete in strongman contests).. use a trap bar (or cage bar, triangle bar, whatever you call them) instead of dumbells though...

do it twice a week...once use very heavy weights for short distance...for 2 sets if you can manage..1 is really really all you need but if you think you got another walk in ya..go for it...(like 500 pounds for a few killer steps..feels like your fingers and wrists will rip off...awsome for deadlifts)

next time do it for medium weights on for time on a fixed distance..(like 300 pounds down a desired lenght..for time)..this will build great endurance in wrists and grip

the reasons farmers walk is better than holds is...heavier weight..the balance... stabilazation...and ackwardness..(like going around turns ext) i garentee your grip will fail first and quickest with farmers walk..plus you get the benifit of a damn near full body exerscie and its much more fun than a boring ass static hold!!!!
    The Rambo of Palestine