michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

One leg stronger than other

I did kickboxing for a few years and always used my right round kick, thus my right leg is stronger than my left.

When I do squats my right leg push off more which throws off my hip...are there anything I can do to correct this problem? Because I have been holding off squating heavy weights as I dont want to injure myself.

Thanks guys

viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

single leg split squats!?!?

smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000) smitsky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by michaelenzo View Post
    I did kickboxing for a few years and always used my right round kick, thus my right leg is stronger than my left.

When I do squats my right leg push off more which throws off my hip...are there anything I can do to correct this problem? Because I have been holding off squating heavy weights as I dont want to injure myself.

Thanks guys
    When I played Soccer and did Martial Arts, I kicked with my right leg primarily. It is stronger than my left. My left arm is stronger than my right. This does not throw my bench or Squat off.

That alone should not throw you off like that. You may have a serious muscular imbalance. If you do, you may need to see a professional such as a Physical Therapist to correct it.

I would make sure you are squatting with proper form first of all. Put up a video for critique if possible.

Bench (raw): 325 lbs. X 1
    Incline Bench Press (raw): 225 lbs. X 8
    Squat (single ply): 355 lbs. X 3
    Deadlift (single ply): 441 lbs. X 1
    Powerlifting Total (single ply): 1116 lbs.
    Barbell Curl: 140 lbs. X 1
    Standing Military Press: 190 lbs. X 1
    Weighted Dips: BW + 110 lbs. X 3
    Weighted Pullups: BW + 90 lbs. X 1

Tsaadon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Use weights that you can do comfortably without having to push harder with the right side, if you go off balance with heavy weights then it's too heavy, I think almost all fighters have one side stronger then the other, my left kick is not nearly as strong as my right kick, that really shouldn't be much of concern to you.

michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaelenzo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh okay, I will upload a video and see what you experienced lifters say.

darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darklifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by smitsky View Post
    That alone should not throw you off like that. You may have a serious muscular imbalance. If you do, you may need to see a professional such as a Physical Therapist to correct it.
    I think this is what I have except I haven't gotten it treated yet.

I have the same exact problems as OP. Same leg too.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Itsa meee Mariooooo

I'm the cult of personality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denbrkln has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    MY right arm is bigger than my left. It's normal. With squats you can lean to the right a little. Make sure you have clips on.

...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by viperjax View Post
    single leg split squats!?!?
    This. After your squats, use a unilateral movement just to make sure your weak leg is getting a good hit. My most recent friend is the Bulgarian split squat.
    FaceBook

http://www.facebook.com/AlphaBrass01