Thread: Hey-- I'm new!

xdudeitsliz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey-- I'm new!

Hey I'm new to the site. I've stalked the facebook page for bodybuilding.com forever and just decided to join and start up my bodyspace. Hopefully I can get some more friends on here to keep me motivated

A little about me. I've gone through tremendous change in the last 6 months. My grandpa died in December and it was really hard on me but that pushed me to be stronger and more powerful than I ever imagined. I started 6x a week cardio with 2-3 strength for a good two months but around March I began to overtrain and quickly started to lose motivation, fatigue quick and I was constantly tired. Since then, I have toned it down. I started Chalean Extreme in March to get some definition and start building muscle. I realized how quickly lifting changes your body. I am now almost completely done with chalean extreme.. only one more week to be exact and I have lost tons of inches and the definition in my arms and back is outstanding[to me.. its nothing compared to some people on here.] At the beginning of my journey, I was 179 pounds and said enough is enough.. As of June 1st I was 136 pounds but I have gained some back. Last I checked I was 147, I do not want to go backwards and I have let myself so I feel like I am a failure.. but I am not stopping, I am going to restart. I need to lose extra layers of fat so my real goal is to get my eating back on track.. restart chalean extreme with turbo fire and become lean. I want very badly to have muscle definition without having to flex.. I would like to be able to see it. I was measured a month ago for body fat and it was 22% and that is not acceptable to me. I would like to be in the lower teens. I would also like to weigh about 125 Any advice or comments is recommended and appreciated. Thank you.

lklaxson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi there! I am a fellow newbie and redhead. So, I thought I would respond and send you some encouragement. I wish you luck in all your endeavors.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    op, welcome!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi and welcome!
    Dont ever let yourself feel like a failure! You have done an amazing job, something that is very difficult and takes extraordinary effort and dedication. You should be so proud of your accomplisments!!
    You look amazing!
    Keep doing what works for you, give it time and I am sure you will reach your goals.
    You are starting so young and that gives you so much time to develop your body the way you want. You have an awesome foundation so keep up the good work!
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

dropdead4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    welcome =]