Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by j_to_the View Post
    how often does this go on? seriously.

i have quite a few nursing friends, even a handful of anesthetists and have asked them the same thing.. want to hear what you got.

have also heard of nurses going as far as taking pics --- i think there was a national news story about a guy with tatoo on his d!ck and they took pics, and those pics were sent around and sh!t got real..
    You are suppose to be professional, not share information or discuss anything to anyone else unless it's on a need-to-know basis. You can get your license revoke if a family member or anyone decides to take some action. I had a friend who got fired from her job because she said wigger jokingly and the tech complained to the headnurse about her. In highschool, there was an x-ray tech who got fired for taking x-rays of private parts. They found it all over his wall at home! The freak asked me out to putt-putt once. People are still people so there's always going to be bsing and unprofessional conduct going on. I work nightshift and there's always a lot of small talk about the patients, but nothing harmful.

Generally, we are nice to you because we want you to complain as little as possible. If you were a bad patient then trust me the next nurse you have will know what sort of behavior you were displaying because we have to give end of shift reports to the next nurse. This may affect things like how long we decide to go grab that pain medicine you need vs finishing charting. I'm still pretty young in my career where I'm really quite understanding of patients who are sick, it's really the sickness talking. Some nurses are worse than others obviously, and they go to work to "get the job done" and go home. That doesn't mean we aren't compassionate though, trust me, we don't want to see you in pain (some of us), but we got a job to do and if you're generally happy then it'll help us get through the day easier. To get the best care for your friend/family, you got to just ask questions and ask for things to be done.

omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Less Than 3 View Post
    if you want major job security, work for the federal government. im a govt contractor now, and im definitely getting a govt job when im old as sh*t and dont wanna do a damn thing all day but still get paid. EVERYTHING takes forever in the govt, especially hiring and firing people. the HR process is absurd. if one day you just said "fukk it im not doing **** anymore", it could seriously take them 6 months to get you actually fired. first, you have a performance plan. then you have to be officially marked as "unsatisfactory" on it. then a memorandum of compliance (some places call it different things) or a document signed by both you and your supervisor showing how you BOTH will try to improve your performance. then, only after it is shown you did not try after the memo, will paperwork be submitted to get you fired. paperwork, i remind you, that can take 3-4 weeks to process.

lulz.
    This is why I work at MD Anderson

KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    this x1000000

the amount of waste that goes on will blow your mind and make your blood boil at the same time
    this, i worked with the census lol

supitslee will become famous soon enough. (+50) supitslee will become famous soon enough. (+50) supitslee will become famous soon enough. (+50) supitslee will become famous soon enough. (+50) supitslee will become famous soon enough. (+50) supitslee will become famous soon enough. (+50) supitslee will become famous soon enough. (+50) supitslee will become famous soon enough. (+50) supitslee will become famous soon enough. (+50) supitslee will become famous soon enough. (+50) supitslee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    at mcdonalds, when you order a mcdouble or double cheeseburger or whatever ask them to switch the onions (ask for slivered instead of dehydrated, the dehydrated ones come in bags full of like little slits of onion and a ton of nasty juice) and add lettuce (both are free) and the burger actually tastes pretty decent,

if you put the buffalo sauce (you have to ask for it, its for the chicken nuggets) on any burger it tastes awesome

you can put bacon or swiss cheese on any sandwich (costs like 20 cents more)

you can add mayo for free

idk if this is all mcdonalds but the one i worked at no mustard came out of the ketchup/mustard dispenser so none of the burgers actually had mustard on them unless you asked for extra mustard

when you get fries ask for honey mustard (or the mayo from the back) and dip them in that it tastes good

people dont spit in the food or anything, they just make it as fast as possible and sometimes extra grease and nasty **** gets on your burger,

all the meat and nuggets and spicy chicken patties and fish and everything is left in these little heating trays sometimes up to an hour, kinda nasty

the best time to get your food is at 11 in the morning when they first switch over to lunch because everything is fresh and all the trays are cleaned and everything

if you ask for fresh meat or fresh nuggets or anything and its not too busy (if its really busy most of the stuff is probably pretty fresh) theyll make it fresh for you, you just have to be really polite about it

add cheese to a hot and spicy, its pretty good

waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by supitslee View Post

if you put the buffalo sauce (you have to ask for it, its for the chicken nuggets) on any burger it tastes awesome
    haven't tried the buffalo sauce yet, but my co-worker is addicted to it...

-waystinthyme

xvreaperxv will become famous soon enough. (+50) xvreaperxv will become famous soon enough. (+50) xvreaperxv will become famous soon enough. (+50) xvreaperxv will become famous soon enough. (+50) xvreaperxv will become famous soon enough. (+50) xvreaperxv will become famous soon enough. (+50) xvreaperxv will become famous soon enough. (+50) xvreaperxv will become famous soon enough. (+50) xvreaperxv will become famous soon enough. (+50) xvreaperxv will become famous soon enough. (+50) xvreaperxv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    Not in my state.

But maybe in Oakland Cali.

lol, Im in NJ and i have had many nights like this, one call a drunk husband beating the **** outta his wife while his 3 children (6,9,11) were right there.

Next call a minor traffic accident, no biggie

Next call, a guy throws his newborn baby down a flight of steps...... happens everywhere man the papers don't report everything. Just because its not happening to you doesn't mean its not happening close by.

BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by itownplayer View Post
    No catch. Same thing as signing up through AT&T, same plans, 2 yr. agreement. They are just a authorized dealer for AT&T, and sell their stuff for nothing. I used to have customers come in all the time and say "why should I buy the phone here, when I can get it at walmart for free", and I stood there in silence with no comeback.

Does require new 2 yr. agreement, just like the AT&T store requires a 2 yr. agreement.
    Where is the best place to get Tmobile phones? I want to add a line/phone to my account for my wife.
    Putting fools to sleep since 2005
    Prime BJJ

Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my sisters in nursing school to be a RN and she always talks **** to us about the people she takes care of

danno25nh is just really nice. (+1000) danno25nh is just really nice. (+1000) danno25nh is just really nice. (+1000) danno25nh is just really nice. (+1000) danno25nh is just really nice. (+1000) danno25nh is just really nice. (+1000) danno25nh is just really nice. (+1000) danno25nh is just really nice. (+1000) danno25nh is just really nice. (+1000) danno25nh is just really nice. (+1000) danno25nh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NextBestThing View Post
    RS-232? Thats the connector of a serial cable. It sends data 1 bit at a time.

I dunno why you wrote RS-232 but I'm studying for my Network+ certification and that popped in my head.

Please study more.
    RS-232 is the standard not the connector. The connector you're referring to is a DB9. RS 232 stands for Recommended Standard 232.

BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by danno25nh View Post
    Please study more.
    RS-232 is the standard not the connector. The connector you're referring to is a DB9. RS 232 stands for Recommended Standard 232.
    Could be DB25 as well.
    Putting fools to sleep since 2005
    Prime BJJ

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Organic, free range chicken are the exact same thing as regular chicken with the price jacked up.

Cornish hen is just young chicken.

Most farms are nasty places
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i have never met people who are more well rounded and no more about life than school janitor's guys know everything, from plumbing, to cars, to beer, to women, to animals, to anything, they know their sht.

small majority here, but in the snow sports industry a private instructional lesson costs 100 bucks, the instructor only sees about 8 of it.
    New Jersey: 201
    ★ BlackBerry Messenger Misc Group ★
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

All lifts are 100% raw. (old stats are old)
    Squat: 375x5, 385x3, 415x1
    Front Squat: 315x5, 335x3
    Deadlift: 515x5, 525x1
    Clean: 305
    Bench: 275x6, 290x3, 305x1

Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I really wish I could tell you all the **** that I know from having a secret clearance in the military.

brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brandon2743 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you get a combo at tim hortons, the donut actually ends up costing you about 8 cents.

waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dirtyjerz View Post
    i have never met people who are more well rounded and no more about life than school janitor's guys know everything, from plumbing, to cars, to beer, to women, to animals, to anything, they know their sht.
    true...take the time to talk to them, and you'll realize they know a lot more than you think. that goes for a lot of older people, though.

-waystinthyme

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by danno25nh View Post
    Please study more.
    Well while googling this I see you're right it has nothing to do with studying more, the video I have from Trainsignal is telling me serial cables use an RS-232 connector. That can be taken as they use an RS-232 standard connector which then is just a matter of semantics. Get off the high horse, but thanks for the info.
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by itownplayer View Post
    Damn, all I usually order is draft beer. Thats pretty sick.
    Originally Posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood View Post
    I quit drinking drafts because of this.

The stuff that comes out looks like snot, but worse.
    Oh my god.... NOOOOOOOoooo!
    I love draft beer!

That makes me want to barf.

I worked a brief (less than 2 week) stint at a family-owned restaurant. What I saw was pretty clean, especially compared to some fast food places or big chain's I've heard horror stories about. Only thing I can really remember is that if serving spoons fell on the floor, they were just put back into the food without being washed. Gross, but by far not as bad as I would have expected.

Deadliftbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Deadliftbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Deadliftbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Deadliftbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Deadliftbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Deadliftbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Deadliftbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Deadliftbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Deadliftbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Deadliftbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Deadliftbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Donster View Post
    lol...have you seen my join date. I have the least amount of posts on here!

Financial controller of a FTSE-100 Subsidiary. Most stressful job i have had...

Cant see me lasting here for another year tbh, there is more to life than looking at figures all day..
    ****son! i work as a group financial controller for BP legal

KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPGC10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sach View Post
    The government bailout of the banks was probably the biggest case of taxpayer fraud in US history. Money that was loaned to the banks was invested in government securities. So pretty much the money that was loaned to the banks for free, was loaned back to the government for interest. The same behavior that the government was trying to stop (speculative investment/high risk investment) was increased after the bailout. Not to mention that banks were borrowing billions at 0% and investing at 3% with zero risk.

My bank made close to $80 million per DAY during the "recession"
    No **** and I bet you as a banker (Goldman Sachs banker probably) don't have any objections to this at all you morally depraved son of a bitch. Thread has made me realise three things:

-99% of people out there are lazy fukin useless thieving kunts.

-Don't trust chefs, mechanics, doctors, nurses, salespeople, teenage staffers, builders, cleaners, it people, government workers (no sh!t), gas stations, truck drivers, laborers and more.

-Fast food workers are stupid as fuk, hurp durp your pizza only costs $2.00 to make and you buy it for $10, brb forgetting that the pizza store also has to cover dozens of workers wages, insurance, depreciation and lease payments on equipment, building rent and advertising, insurance, food licenses, managers wages, franchise fees and taxes.

Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    as a dairy farmer i have learned that cows are very curious, and usually express said curiosity by slobbering on whatever new items they come across.

also, they are actually the dumbest animals that i am aware of

also, i would like to point out that 50% of ya'll seem to work in retail

BrownBear626 is not very helpful. (-500) BrownBear626 is not very helpful. (-500) BrownBear626 is not very helpful. (-500) BrownBear626 is not very helpful. (-500) BrownBear626 is not very helpful. (-500) BrownBear626 is not very helpful. (-500) BrownBear626 is not very helpful. (-500) BrownBear626 is not very helpful. (-500) BrownBear626 is not very helpful. (-500) BrownBear626 is not very helpful. (-500) BrownBear626 is not very helpful. (-500)
    k-mart manager here- employees literally must suck your dick if you tell them to. im serious, try it.

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dairiel View Post
    as a dairy farmer i have learned that cows are very curious, and usually express said curiosity by slobbering on whatever new items they come across.

also, they are actually the dumbest animals that i am aware of

also, i would like to point out that 50% of ya'll seem to work in retail
    They learn by tongues.

But dairy cows are also some of the inbred **** ever.

Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - bouncers are not legally allowed to hold you in any sort of neck lock
    My are your are birds are all and one gone away the they
    ಠ_ಠ

OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I work in a hospital, haven't seen anything shady yet. We're also the top 100 hospital so idk
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('') ☆♠$☆

Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    - bouncers are not legally allowed to hold you in any sort of neck lock
    why's that? what's special about a neck lock?

-waystinthyme

CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000) CinciBoy23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i used to work at a walgreens where there was no security at all..

no cameras were EVER being watched.

if the security buzzer went off we'd just tell you go ahead through lol. and if an item didnt ring up for whatever reason i'd just throw it in your bag for free. i'd also change any price without questions asked lol.
    I ain't straight outta compton, I'm straight out the trailer

cincinnati bengals fan. WHOOOO DEEYYYY

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gomango259 View Post
    use to be a cart boy at kroger..i hate it when ppl put carts in the cart return. much more fun and easier to collect the carts if u just leave them scattered around the parking lot

stocking at kroger- no matter how big ur delt's are, you will have a hard time stocking just one aisle before ur arms give out

my dad is a pilot and i'm on my way to be a pilot- commercial pilots goof off A LOT. reading the newspaper is pretty common. the safest pilots are the ones who have been flying commercially for like a year. pilots who have been flying for 20 yrs get lazy and make mistakes more often. every single thing on the airplane has 2 or 3 redundant systems.
    Thanks for scaring me even more on my commercial flight from Toronto to Denmark, then to Poland.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I have always been paranoid of flights for long distances across the ocean. I can handle a flight going to the southern islands, but not to Europe.

Just a weight lifter

Porn_Wolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porn_Wolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porn_Wolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porn_Wolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porn_Wolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porn_Wolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porn_Wolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porn_Wolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porn_Wolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porn_Wolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porn_Wolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alot of money on cancer research is spent on new graphic cards and 30" lcd monitors

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    Thanks for scaring me even more on my commercial flight from Toronto to Denmark, then to Poland.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I have always been paranoid of flights for long distances across the ocean. I can handle a flight going to the southern islands, but not to Europe.

They do this because the planes fly themselves. The systems are redundant for that reason. Some planes even land themselves these days. Pilots are there just incase something goes wrong, not to fly the plane. You can bet your balls when something goes wrong, they aren't reading the paper.

theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshad31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xJ_Sky View Post
    don't let your kids go to summer camp. 16-18 year old *******s don't know how to watch over 20+ elementary school children. i knew dudes who used to get two kids, force them to brawl straight up MMA style, and take bets when the boss wasn't around. not good bro's.
    i work for that this year......and its made me thank my parents for whipping me when i was a child...some kids....absolutley have no respect..