Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Quit Smoking Now!

The number of bodybuilders or fitness enthusiasts out there who smoke is suprisingly high. I've seen many gym patrons having a post-workout cigarette instead of a shake or I run into them at a bar and see them ligthing up every time they go to suck back a cold one. I myself was one of these people, I smoked for close to 10 years, many of those years while playing multiple sports and bodybuilding as well. And although I was seeing gains in the gym, I still had a major flaw in my lifestyle, I was a "pack a day" smoker. Shortness of breath and low stamina were the worst, and later I would find out that my gains would have been even greater had I not smoked. But never the less I did end up quitting, for any of you on here who do happen to smoke, even just casually, I urge you to stop. Here's how I did it.

Find a reason to quit! If it's to save money, look better or smell better, just find a reason. No matter how trivial the reason may be, any reason that will cause you to quit is a good one.

1. Stop right now! Don't set a quit date because too many times I've set a quit date and ended up pushing it back to the point where I had smoked another week/month/year and so on. If you wanna quit, no time like the present.

2. Get rid of all the cigarettes around you! If you have a carton or a couple of packs in your house, get rid of them. It's too easy to say, "Well, I'll just smoke this last pack." Then before you know it, you've started smoking again. This may be hard if you live with someone who smokes, in this case they should keep them away from you and be supportive of your needs.

3. Avoid cues to smoke! If you always smoke at the bar, don't go there for a while. If you always smoke with a beer or coffee, stay away from those two. I had to give up beer for a while, but sooner or later you'll be able to have a beer without the need for a nicotine fix.

4. Work Out! Hey all of us do this already, so we know about the flood of endorphins we get during exercise. Something we definitely want in absence of our favourite stimulant.

5. Replace smoking with another activity! I chewed gum. Whenever I had a craving, I chewed a piece of REGULAR gum! Those quit smoking gums are nasty! Try to find something that you can do to replace your habit like chewing gum or drinking a glass of water.

6. Think to yourself, "I will not have a cigarette today" rather than, "I will never have a cigarette ever again." It's easier to take things one day at a time than telling yourself that you will never have something ever again. Pretty soon those days add up and they'll turn into years of smoke free living.

After I quit, I noticed a difference within a couple of days. My taste buds were back and I could actually smell again (Which is both good and bad). Within a month I had gained an additional15 lbs. which was good because I had been lifting the whole time, so most of the gains were muscle. I felt a lot stronger in the gym and my stamina was good. Smoking has been known to raise cortisol in some people, there by depriving them of better muscle gains. Plus, the lack of beer in my diet probably helpd out as well.

For a while, I was a social misfit, a hermit of sorts, but the pros definitely outweigh the cons. Now, I can have a beer and hang out with people who smoke and not be tempted. There are times when I really want to have a cigarette, but those cravings last no longer than a minute. If you do slip up and smoke, get back on the horse and quit again. It took me numerous times of trial and error to actually quit, so don't get discouraged. As bodybuilders and athletes the effects cigarettes on the body can be extremely counterproductive. Indeed, the greatest thing I ever did to further my progress was to quit smoking. I haven't had a cigarette in a year, not a single one, don't fall into the trap of thinking that "One cigarette won't kill you!" It may not, but the problem is, that one cigarette could turn into a pack every day.

For those of you who don't smoke, I envy you, don't ever start!

BLiSS420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good article man.. bodybuilding has gotten me so close to fully quitting.. i still end up having one when im really drunk but soon i'll kick those too.. everytime i do cardio i think to myself, "I NEED TO QUIT SMOKiNG!!"

bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is a great article for people! I went through the same things. Who cares about being a "Social Hermit" though, It's more fun to lift with good friends then drink with a crowd.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bluehazard/

LG Psarm/Anadraulic State Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113518011

eventually i hope to be able to party and be able to resist the urge to smoke.. i feel guilty for every one i have so i guess thats a start

bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by BLiSS420
    eventually i hope to be able to party and be able to resist the urge to smoke.. i feel guilty for every one i have so i guess thats a start
    Nicorette Gum was a great help for me, gave me something to do with my mouth. Also, keeping something around to do with your hand (like clicking a pen, or something else to play with) will help out as well.

Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by BLiSS420
    Trust me bro! You WILL be able to party without having a smoke. In fact, after a while, you'll hate being around cigarettes period!

Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ashkon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm 17. Smoked (for real) since i was ~ 12.

I grew up faster then most kids my age.

after 5 years of smoking, I knew quittn would be hard, specially in my age, when you go out and see all your friends and girlfriends are smokn,

n they love it. They simply love every puff of their smoke...

makes u go crazy..

I'v been off for 6 month, not touched one, wont touch one.

It's how much of a strong will you got.

but something that defenetly helps, and I suggest every quitter to try, is to buy ur self cinnamon sticks. Everytime your goin nuts, take one,
    it's unbeliveable.

good luck.

SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree with everything that was said above on how to quit, but I would like to add something that has helped me quit and have no relapses. I only smoked for 6 years but at my height I was smoking two packs a day disgusting. (Even one cigg is disgusting) I had to condition myself to truly believe how f*cking gross smoking is. I dont look at anymore as something that is awarding. I look at as a sign of weakness. I feel like a A$$ when I denounce it loudly to others, but if I can get through to even one of my friends it will be worth it. I live in the North east and most of the people who smoke are poor dirty and unhealthy people. Smoking has really become unfashionable in the North east, well at least where I live. Best of luck to everyone who is trying to quit I know it is not easy, but it only sucks bad for a week or two well at least for me it did. Also what was posted above, dont drink for a month or two that is huge.

P. S sorry for all the grammatical errors and run ons. I dont feel like correcting.

Location: Bourne, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Quit Smoking Now!

Originally posted by Sonny

Find a reason to quit! If it's to save money, look better or smell better, just find a reason. No matter how trivial the reason may be, any reason that will cause you to quit is a good one.

1. Stop right now! Don't set a quit date because too many times I've set a quit date and ended up pushing it back to the point where I had smoked another week/month/year and so on. If you wanna quit, no time like the present.

2. Get rid of all the cigarettes around you! If you have a carton or a couple of packs in your house, get rid of them. It's too easy to say, "Well, I'll just smoke this last pack." Then before you know it, you've started smoking again. This may be hard if you live with someone who smokes, in this case they should keep them away from you and be supportive of your needs.

3. Avoid cues to smoke! If you always smoke at the bar, don't go there for a while. If you always smoke with a beer or coffee, stay away from those two. I had to give up beer for a while, but sooner or later you'll be able to have a beer without the need for a nicotine fix.

4. Work Out! Hey all of us do this already, so we know about the flood of endorphins we get during exercise. Something we definitely want in absence of our favourite stimulant.

5. Replace smoking with another activity! I chewed gum. Whenever I had a craving, I chewed a piece of REGULAR gum! Those quit smoking gums are nasty! Try to find something that you can do to replace your habit like chewing gum or drinking a glass of water.

6. Think to yourself, "I will not have a cigarette today" rather than, "I will never have a cigarette ever again." It's easier to take things one day at a time than telling yourself that you will never have something ever again. Pretty soon those days add up and they'll turn into years of smoke free living.
    I agree with everything you said except #1 I think that the only way I was able to quit was because I had a quit date set. I knew it was coming and I even wanted to try to stop beforehand but didn't even attempt to util my quit date. The quit date definately worked for me.
    Also, I agree with one of the other noters on convincing yourself just how nasty the taste, feel, smell, cost, everything is about the damn habit. It actually started to become less and less appealing and I found myself becoming disgusted with them over a period of time (before my quit date).
    Lastly, when I quit, I quit with four other people. This was probably the BIGGEST help to me. 2 of us are still not smoking, but 2 went back. 50% quit rate is pretty good!
    Other than that I was doing the normal stuff like the patch, the gum, etc.. (I smoked almost 3 packs a day...ugh!).

Whatever you decide to do, good luck!

fordstime is a name known to all. (+5000) fordstime is a name known to all. (+5000) fordstime is a name known to all. (+5000) fordstime is a name known to all. (+5000) fordstime is a name known to all. (+5000) fordstime is a name known to all. (+5000) fordstime is a name known to all. (+5000) fordstime is a name known to all. (+5000) fordstime is a name known to all. (+5000) fordstime is a name known to all. (+5000) fordstime is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i read a article mm2000 years ago(5) not sure who wrote it now.
    but im thinking bill philips. anyways he suggested using nicotine
    gum for a stimulate while working out. this to me was the worst advice since boron. cigarettes are not additive!! nicotene is, worse than crack!! never use nicotene, unless you wanna find out how weak you really are. im taking it one day at a time, but i can say i dont smoke anymore.

Originally posted by fordstime
    i read a article mm2000 years ago(5) not sure who wrote it now.
    but im thinking bill philips. anyways he suggested using nicotine
    gum for a stimulate while working out. this to me was the worst advice since boron. cigarettes are not additive!! nicotene is, worse than crack!! never use nicotene, unless you wanna find out how weak you really are. im taking it one day at a time, but i can say i dont smoke anymore.
    Don't forget all of the other random additives.

SeV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Quit Smoking Now!

Originally posted by Sonny
    The number of bodybuilders or fitness enthusiasts out there who smoke is suprisingly high. I've seen many gym patrons having a post-workout cigarette instead of a shake or I run into them at a bar and see them ligthing up every time they go to suck back a cold one. I myself was one of these people, I smoked for close to 10 years, many of those years while playing multiple sports and bodybuilding as well. And although I was seeing gains in the gym, I still had a major flaw in my lifestyle, I was a "pack a day" smoker. Shortness of breath and low stamina were the worst, and later I would find out that my gains would have been even greater had I not smoked. But never the less I did end up quitting, for any of you on here who do happen to smoke, even just casually, I urge you to stop. Here's how I did it.

After I quit, I noticed a difference within a couple of days. My taste buds were back and I could actually smell again (Which is both good and bad). Within a month I had gained an additional15 lbs. which was good because I had been lifting the whole time, so most of the gains were muscle. I felt a lot stronger in the gym and my stamina was good. Smoking has been known to raise cortisol in some people, there by depriving them of better muscle gains. Plus, the lack of beer in my diet probably helpd out as well.

For a while, I was a social misfit, a hermit of sorts, but the pros definitely outweigh the cons. Now, I can have a beer and hang out with people who smoke and not be tempted. There are times when I really want to have a cigarette, but those cravings last no longer than a minute. If you do slip up and smoke, get back on the horse and quit again. It took me numerous times of trial and error to actually quit, so don't get discouraged. As bodybuilders and athletes the effects cigarettes on the body can be extremely counterproductive. Indeed, the greatest thing I ever did to further my progress was to quit smoking. I haven't had a cigarette in a year, not a single one, don't fall into the trap of thinking that "One cigarette won't kill you!" It may not, but the problem is, that one cigarette could turn into a pack every day.

For those of you who don't smoke, I envy you, don't ever start!
    yeh do this instead:
    ())))))))))))))())))))))))()))))))!!

Re: Re: Quit Smoking Now!

Originally posted by jwensil
    I agree with everything you said except #1 I think that the only way I was able to quit was because I had a quit date set. I knew it was coming and I even wanted to try to stop beforehand but didn't even attempt to util my quit date. The quit date definately worked for me.
    Also, I agree with one of the other noters on convincing yourself just how nasty the taste, feel, smell, cost, everything is about the damn habit. It actually started to become less and less appealing and I found myself becoming disgusted with them over a period of time (before my quit date).
    Lastly, when I quit, I quit with four other people. This was probably the BIGGEST help to me. 2 of us are still not smoking, but 2 went back. 50% quit rate is pretty good!
    Other than that I was doing the normal stuff like the patch, the gum, etc.. (I smoked almost 3 packs a day...ugh!).

Whatever you decide to do, good luck!
    Good points! I was going strictly on experience here, but I found that when I set a quit date, I would constantly push it back a day and then another day until it would turn into a week, month......etc. We should start a quit smoking support thread here! LOL

Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Never smoked in my life and never will

and you found it absolutely necessary to tell the rest of us that?

Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have smoked for 14 years, and have now been quit for 14 days. I'm still at the start of it, but I think I'll make it this time. There are more things I know about nicotine now than I did before, and also I found an online support group to go to when I may be feelin weak.

More people do suceed at quitting with an NRT(Nicotine Replacement Theropy). You have to find what's right for you. And I mean with every aspect of it, the NRT, no NRT, quit date, no q date...etc etc. But the main point is, as long as you quit. Anyway that works for you.

Just to let others know, the online support place is called Quitnet. Not meaning to spam or anything, but helping someone with kicking the butt should never be spam, lol.

Sianne
    Time Smoke-Free: 14 days, 9 minutes and 13 seconds
    Cigarettes NOT smoked: 350
    Lifetime Saved: 2 days, 16 hours
    Money Saved: $59.50

^^^^^ a little eye opener when you look at it like that.

Location: Bourne, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwensil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up Quit smoking reply

Originally posted by Sianne
    I have smoked for 14 years, and have now been quit for 14 days. I'm still at the start of it, but I think I'll make it this time. There are more things I know about nicotine now than I did before, and also I found an online support group to go to when I may be feelin weak.

More people do suceed at quitting with an NRT(Nicotine Replacement Theropy). You have to find what's right for you. And I mean with every aspect of it, the NRT, no NRT, quit date, no q date...etc etc. But the main point is, as long as you quit. Anyway that works for you.

Just to let others know, the online support place is called Quitnet. Not meaning to spam or anything, but helping someone with kicking the butt should never be spam, lol.

Sianne

AWESOME POST!!!!!

Location: Walsall, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sianne

good luck with it! my smoking career ended before it even got started and im very thankful and im glad for you that u r maiking this decision to make ur lungs and our world a cleaner place!

Location: Where all of the really, really, really, ridiculously good looking people live
    buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffdan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yeah, the quitnet is alright. I haven't logged in there for awhile. Tell Nicless that Dantab said hi if you ever go into chat.

1162 days, 16 hours, 42 minutes and 6 seconds smoke free.

23254 cigarettes not smoked.
    $2,893.38 and 5 months, 27 days, 15 hours of your life saved.

Your quit date: 5/8/2000

Sianne

Good work! I tried NRT too, but experienced bad side effects. I have used Zyban before with good results but some people don't want to fool around with anti-depressants like that!

Location: Walsall, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad_Dog_Divine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by buffdan
    Yeah, the quitnet is alright. I haven't logged in there for awhile. Tell Nicless that Dantab said hi if you ever go into chat.

1162 days, 16 hours, 42 minutes and 6 seconds smoke free.

23254 cigarettes not smoked.
    $2,893.38 and 5 months, 27 days, 15 hours of your life saved.

Your quit date: 5/8/2000
    on my god! good work man thats some awesome savings (life and money!)

NotSoOldPhart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I quit smoking on March 19, 1998. I smoked 1 1/2 packs a day for 12 years. I have no idea how much money I've saved, but I'm sure it's quite a bit.

Rhino-Taf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhino-Taf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhino-Taf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhino-Taf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhino-Taf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhino-Taf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhino-Taf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhino-Taf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhino-Taf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhino-Taf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhino-Taf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

well said in your opening post sonny...

damn good advise tbh, i'll deffo use it.

Originally posted by NotSoOldPhart
    I quit smoking on March 19, 1998. I smoked 1 1/2 packs a day for 12 years. I have no idea how much money I've saved, but I'm sure it's quite a bit.
    I'm saving even more money now considering smokes cost around 8-9 bucks now!!

Originally posted by Rhino-Taf
    well said in your opening post sonny...

damn good advise tbh, i'll deffo use it.
    Thanks bro! Good luck and let us know how you're progressing!!

Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry this is sooooo late. Been busy lately.

Wow Sonny, that is awesome!!! Way to go! I don't go into the chat, well I only go to the Q every couple days or so. I can't hang out there to much, it's depressing at times.

Thanks for everyone for the kind words also. (Wow rereading my post and seeing all the misspellings made me lmao) I was very surprised when I ran across this thread and seen that ppl here smoked. I guess maybe since they are more into being healthy and stuff is why I was surprised by it. I started exerciseing and such to help with quit smoking, burn some nervous energy and such, and now just want a kick ass body, lol.

Here's my updated stats:

31 days, 10 hours, 46 minutes and 41 seconds smoke free.
    692 cigarettes not smoked.
    $119.68 and 5 days, 6 hours of your life saved.

I was very surprised when I ran across this thread and seen that ppl here smoked. I guess maybe since they are more into being healthy and stuff is why I was surprised by it. I started exerciseing and such to help with quit smoking, burn some nervous energy and such, and now just want a kick ass body, lol.
    I was amazed to see how many people at my gym actually smoked!

You'll be amazed at the BBing gains you'll make now!

Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazilian is a name known to all. (+5000)

mass of another kind...

Isn't it funny how people who smoke always say they are gonna quit or they say "someday".

Then, when the doctor says they have a mass in their lungs, they say "what is it from?". Uh, maybe the pack and a half of cigarettes you have consumed over the last 19 years? The they see god. Then they become militant ex-smokers, which I can live with.

I can never understand why smokers just doesn't quit. It baffles me. People overcome heroin addiction, alcohol, etc.

I have to honestly say that everyone who smokes under the age of 50 gets all the "masses" they deserve.
    Bodybuilders compete.

mirror has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirror has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ciggies + exercise = total synergy
    you're all forgetting how totally exquisite that post-workout ciggie tastes.

mirror has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirror has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ciggies + exercise = synergy
    you're all forgetting how utterly exquisite that post-workout ciggie tastes.