Thread: creatine?

Chenstar2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine?

hey guys! i'm just a bit confused on when is the best time to take creatine? Others said it's better 30mins before workout. while what's written on the container is immediately after workout? hope i can get some good advice on this. thanks =)

Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if it's regular mono, i'd say it doesn't matter when, as long as you take it every day consistently. I've taken it immediately in the morning, post workout, pre workout, to me it doesn't matter.
    "I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing." - Socrates.

Starting Bulk:
    Aug 17, 2010 - 170lb

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chenstar2010 View Post
    hey guys! i'm just a bit confused on when is the best time to take creatine? Others said it's better 30mins before workout. while what's written on the container is immediately after workout? hope i can get some good advice on this. thanks =)
    You can take it whenever. Personally, I take it with my most sodium-rich meal of the day, but if you're taking a designer creatine (Green Magnitude, for instance) follow the label's instructions.
    Driven Sports

I'm taking ON creatine monohydrate. I see it's good ratings here on BB. I've just recently finished my loading stage. How many times should i take now? Once a day immediately after workout? Maximum of how many grams?

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm taking ON creatine monohydrate. I see it's good ratings here on BB. I've just recently finished my loading stage. How many times should i take now? Once a day immediately after workout? Maximum of how many grams?
    For future reference, a loading phase is unnecessary. 3-5g/day maintenance depending on your personal preference.
    Driven Sports

Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greco18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    take it whenever it's convenient, post workout is good cuz you can jsut thrown it into your protein shake, or even in the morning with breakfast, its up to you but ya 3-5g per day since you finished loading, however i usually don't load so for me its about 5g everyday..no harm done though just keep getting your dosage every day no matter when.
    "I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing." - Socrates.

Starting Bulk:
    Aug 17, 2010 - 170lb

ok guys! great! thanks for the advice. i really appreciated it.

DeadICation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadICation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadICation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadICation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadICation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadICation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quick ? to add on as I'm about to start taking it as well...

Should I take it every day? Even on off days?

Originally Posted by DeadICation View Post
    Quick ? to add on as I'm about to start taking it as well...

Should I take it every day? Even on off days?
    yes.
    Driven Sports

DeadICation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadICation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadICation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadICation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadICation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeadICation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    yes.
    Thanks - and I appreciate no smart a$$ comments considering I already know I'm an idiot!

Originally Posted by DeadICation View Post
    Thanks - and I appreciate no smart a$$ comments considering I already know I'm an idiot!
    give yourself more credit man you aren't an idiot.. lol

Starting Bulk:
    Aug 17, 2010 - 170lb

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you workout 4-5 times/week its not necessary to take everyday

Originally Posted by Dymethazine View Post
    if you workout 4-5 times/week its not necessary to take everyday
    True- not necessary at all. It's preference.
    Driven Sports