Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kung-fusion
    Biggest problem as I see it is the rapid building of tolerance. This is NOT a substance that should be used every day.
    Originally Posted by Bring_The_Pain View Post
    Well he did say he has used it every other day which is why he hasn't built a tolerance to it. So im not sure what part of kung-fusion's post hes disagreeing with since hes not a daily user.
    Reguardless of Kung-fusion's [intermittent] use, JolietKev balantly stated that he "did not agree with Kung-fusion's statement at all". How can you dismiss JolietKev's legitimate comments when the very dissagreement merely pertains to every day use?
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    1,3-dimeth destroys my libido. i thought it was just jack3d that did it so i stopped and my libido came back. then i tried oxyelite pro about 3 months later and same thing happened. so i can only assume its the 1,3-dimeth.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HydroShake View Post
    1,3-dimeth destroys my libido. i thought it was just jack3d that did it so i stopped and my libido came back. then i tried oxyelite pro about 3 months later and same thing happened. so i can only assume its the 1,3-dimeth.
    Plausible theory.

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    In addition to the vasoconstrictive properties of caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine induces broad-spectrum alpha-1-mediated vasoconstriction.

If you do a Google search, you can easily find the following....

Jack3d - Commonly reported anecdotal adverse side effects:

nausea
    anxiety
    agitation
    dizziness
    headaches
    somnipathy
    chest pains
    atrial fibrillation
    shortness of breath
    elevated heart rate
    elevated blood pressure
    sexual dysfunction/impotence
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Less internet, more gym DontRevMe's Avatar
    DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DontRevMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HydroShake View Post
    The only side effect ive found from jacked are chest pain, which has happened 2 times in 2 jars, and its momentary. Also a lack of good sleep, but i workout at night so its to be expected. My libido however if anything is increased.

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does this help in any way with fat loss?
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by muruku View Post
    Does this help in any way with fat loss?
    yes

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Starting to look like this stuff is about to get pulled from the market.
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500) Testament125 is not very helpful. (-500)
    You'll feel the 1,3 dimethylamylamine better if you take jack3d on an empty stomach.

Im blue daba di daba di.. ChrisSWE's Avatar
    ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sixthsense View Post
    very suspicious ingridient...dont know if i will try it after reading some about it...
    /10

LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChrisSWE View Post
    very suspicious ingridient...dont know if i will try it after reading some about it...
    what is your hesitation ?

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisSWE View Post
    Well, it is now under major scrutiny and is likely to be banned soon.

A couple of articles are out about this today.

ReubenScuba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReubenScuba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReubenScuba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReubenScuba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReubenScuba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReubenScuba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReubenScuba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReubenScuba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReubenScuba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReubenScuba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ReubenScuba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I would love to read more on this can you post them. thanks

Im blue daba di daba di.. ChrisSWE's Avatar
    ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChrisSWE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LOWTESTOSTERONE View Post
    what is your hesitation ?

Yeah , i need to feel more secure taking it. More scientific data and studies about it. Plus if you take a drug test, it does not show anything..that i want some kinda paper on it that its ok.
    /10

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ive been taking jack3d for my past several workouts now and dont have any side-effects or any horrible crash that people talk about. Only took 1 scoop. I bet 2 will feel a lot more powerful.

It'd be cool to have a product thats been banned
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

Originally Posted by ReubenScuba View Post
    I would love to read more on this can you post them. thanks
    I will post one of them, but not the other, b/c it mentions this site and I do not want to do anything that could hurt bbing.com as that is not my intention.

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/ar...rticleid=11761

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I ****ing hate baseball!

link ?

link ?
    http://www.anthonyroberts.co.za/2010...ybuilding-com/

Did not want to put that one up as it directly mentions bbing.com...but, I suppose you don't care, LOL!

Did not want to put that one up as it directly mentions bbing.com...but, I suppose you don't care, LOL!
    lol.. did not realize.

I think the rules say you cant post a competitor website (sell sups) but info sites are ok

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SIDE EFFECT OF *******
    agitation, excitability, irritability, nervousness, or restlessness
    difficulty passing urine or urinary incontinence
    dilated (enlarged) pupils
    dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting spells
    fast or irregular heartbeat
    headache
    increased sweatin
    mood swings or other mental changes
    nausea, vomiting
    nervous tics or rapid speech
    numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or arms
    stomach pain
    tremor
    troubled breathing (hyperventilation)
    unusual muscle weakne
    SIDE EFFECT IF 1,3 DIMETHYL:
    nausea
    anxiety
    agitation
    dizziness
    headaches
    somnipathy
    chest pains
    atrial fibrillation
    shortness of breath
    elevated heart rate
    elevated blood pressure
    sexual dysfunction/impotence
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

lol.. did not realize.

I think the rules say you cant post a competitor website (sell sups) but info sites are ok
    Oh I am sure it is fine, but for me, as a rep here for AAEFX, it would not be right for me to put up a site that says anything negative about bbing.com. I support this site, not the other way around!

meanjadegreen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jackd

I have been taking 1 scoop of jacked, 5 days a week for the past 8 months and then all of a sudden i started having shortness of breath attacks at random times of the day or night. I stopped taking T-Bomb and thermogenics and the problem persisted. I never got these symptoms while on the product it was always before or after? Does this stuff build up in your system over time? Trying to pinpoint the root of this problem...if anyone has any answers that would be greatly appreciated.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you were taking jacked and thermogenics, together?
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    c4 has it I"m pretty sure.

I kind of crash on DMAA.

And jack3d totally blows. I took a scoop and didn't feel much. Another overrated product by UPSlabs

toosavage86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toosavage86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toosavage86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toosavage86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toosavage86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toosavage86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toosavage86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toosavage86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toosavage86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toosavage86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toosavage86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IronSyndicate View Post
    I had to dose it at 75mg with 200mg caffeine to feel a noticeable effect . IMO, its a substance that builds up tolerance extremely fast which causes people to dose it higher. We all know that sooner or later someone will overdose and the FDA will place it on the same bandwagon as ephedrine.
    I had this problem. Im taking hemo rage black ultra concentrate. The first week it worked great. Then i started to not notice any difference and i would get really light headed sometimes if i was lifting heavy. I started drinking more water (especially 1-2 hours before i go to the gym) and I started to notice a difference again. Idk if it was the creatine in it that dehydrated me or the 1,3-Dimethylamine but for me that was the problem. I've never taken more than what it says to take (It has warning labels all over the bottle)