Closed Thread
Page 4 of 338 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    ZBlack, for some reason you were not on my friends list... added u for some RDR multiplayer.

im up to 61% of all RDR trophies so far. only missing:

Bearly Legal - Kill and skin 18 grizzly bears

Bullseye - Get 250 headshots in any game mode.

Friends in High Places - Use a Pardon Letter with more than $5,000 Bounty in Single Player.

Gold Medal - Earn a Gold Medal Rank for a combat mission in Single Player.

Mowing Them Down - Kill 500 enemies with a mounted weapon in any game mode.

Redeemed - Attain 100% in the Single Player Game Completion stat.

Unnatural Selection - Kill one of every animal species in the game in any game mode.

then all the multi player ones.. game says 87.6% complete so far... i have a feeling this will take quite a while longer to get the rest of them. Havving trouble keeping a solid connection online.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some people might find this entertaining.

RDR review by Zero Punctuation:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...ead-Redemption

Self-Taught Gynecologist TheAustrianOak's Avatar
    TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    suppp, just saw the new thread
    If I'm on here, I'm at work
    If I'm at work, I'm bored
    Feel free to entertain me

Official Child Man

BJJ brown belt

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    ZBlack, for some reason you were not on my friends list... added u for some RDR multiplayer.

im up to 61% of all RDR trophies so far. only missing:

Bearly Legal - Kill and skin 18 grizzly bears

Bullseye - Get 250 headshots in any game mode.

Friends in High Places - Use a Pardon Letter with more than $5,000 Bounty in Single Player.

Gold Medal - Earn a Gold Medal Rank for a combat mission in Single Player.

Mowing Them Down - Kill 500 enemies with a mounted weapon in any game mode.

Redeemed - Attain 100% in the Single Player Game Completion stat.

Unnatural Selection - Kill one of every animal species in the game in any game mode.

then all the multi player ones.. game says 87.6% complete so far... i have a feeling this will take quite a while longer to get the rest of them. Havving trouble keeping a solid connection online.
    That one is not easy at all..... I sat there last night and built up to a 3800 one. Then the game bugged out on and my guy wouldn't shoot. So many tries now 2500, 2800, 3000, etc, etc. Takes a long time as even just killing cops is like 50 points. Has to be done in the single player as well. No stores/shops in multi.

I'm at a 98.7% done........ damn you Five Finger game. I still have to beat this for the first time. That 3rd round has my guy rage, stands up and blast the other dude in the chest, lol. Then loot...
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

25 sitting on 25 mill RICKY_BOBBY's Avatar
    RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 5Six View Post

Brah where are you at on Fallout 3? I think I told you this but you should make 3 save files... that way it's easier to get the Evil, Neutral, Good guy trophies.
    "I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people."

-Abraham Lincoln

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    That one is not easy at all..... I sat there last night and built up to a 3800 one. Then the game bugged out on and my guy wouldn't shoot. So many tries now 2500, 2800, 3000, etc, etc. Takes a long time as even just killing cops is like 50 points. Has to be done in the single player as well. No stores/shops in multi.

I'm at a 98.7% done........ damn you Five Finger game. I still have to beat this for the first time. That 3rd round has my guy rage, stands up and blast the other dude in the chest, lol. Then loot...
    found this on youtube for that particular trophy... seems easy enough. i got up to about 3200 once but got owned...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGHBc2uRD0k&feature=fvst

dont click if you dont want spoiler for this trophy.

and lol, i beat five finger fillet first shot. horseshoes took me forever tho
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 5Six View Post

I lol'd.... He always has funny stuff.... Know it's all jokes but the money is not pointless when it comes to shops to buying items. Things that raise your dead-eye back and restore your health are NEEDED when you do bounty hunting. You would never make it in and back without them. You must buy at a store... Certain bullets are also only at gun shops ( i.e. sniper rounds )

Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    found this on youtube for that particular trophy... seems easy enough. i got up to about 3200 once but got owned...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGHBc2uRD0k&feature=fvst

dont click if you dont want spoiler for this trophy.

and lol, i beat five finger fillet first shot. horseshoes took me forever tho
    Just watched that whole video......... not even a cheat, lol. The good info in it is saving your game with the horse switch. I've done that roof top many times. The bar in Armadillo is easier. Just go inside and go up stairs. The sheriffs will come in down below and just point a gun up at you. Aim over the rail ( they don't even shoot back ) and just head shoot. I'll just have to do the horse save which slipped my mind after sitting there an hour. But then again the game slow motioned so long in a dead eye my guy wouldn't aim and shoot and got killed.

The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Gootz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone play MAG?
    I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.
    - Vince Lombardi

A boy comes to me with a spark of interest and it becomes a flame. I feed the flame and it becomes a fire. I feed the fire and it becomes a roaring blaze.
    - Cus D'Amato

אz - Giga Dorrill Breakah Alephz's Avatar
    Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was wondering what happened to the glorious PS3 thread.

What can you guys say about 3D Dot game Heroes? I kind of want to go buy it right now.
    If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got

SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bayonetta is on sale at GS for $25

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...PieZzfBQJH_wrw

Use code NEW15 and SAVER for free shipping.

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Crosshash View Post
    I was wondering what happened to the glorious PS3 thread.

What can you guys say about 3D Dot game Heroes? I kind of want to go buy it right now.
    It got sub-par reviews, but I wouldn't give those much merit since they all complained it was a Zelda carbon copy. I know 5Six has it, so maybe he could shed some light. I'm going to buy it when I can get a used copy for $20.

אz - Giga Dorrill Breakah Alephz's Avatar
    Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alephz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    It got sub-par reviews, but I wouldn't give those much merit since they all complained it was a Zelda carbon copy. I know 5Six has it, so maybe he could shed some light. I'm going to buy it when I can get a used copy for $20.
    Yeah, I know a few people didn't like it but I always think people (not reviewers) are a better source to judge a game's quality.

I like how the loading screens reference other video games:

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Played 3D Dot Game Heroes and loved it. If you are an old schooler gamer and remembe playing Zelda on the NES/SNES you'll enjoy it

angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, I know a few people didn't like it but I always think people (not reviewers) are a better source to judge a game's quality.

lol that's awesome. must play chrono trigger now....
    hiya
    PSN: med171

COD News

Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack dated for PS3 and PC

Latest Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 DLC gets dated on PS3 and PC, coming early next month.

Robert Bowling, Creative Strategist for acclaimed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 developer Infinity Ward, has announced a release date for the latest Resurgence Package content for both PlayStation 3 and PC platforms.

It is due to hit the PlayStation Store on July 6th across the US, with the EU getting their hands on it a day later on July 7th.

PC owners worldwide will be able to purchase it on July 6th also.

Bowling's tweet was as follows, "The Resurgence Package DLC for Modern Warfare 2 will hit @playstation (US) and PC (worldwide) July 6th! For @playstation (EU ) its July 7th."

Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

lulz, how is that 3d game?

PSN: LightWeightBeast
    Was watching the Ronnie Coleman deadlift video when I thought of psn. =/

I usually MW2, RDD, or GTA

angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    could anyone recommend some CHEAP PS3 headphones that are still decent quality? i yell quite a bit when playing SSF4 online and would love to share my profanities with the world
    hiya
    PSN: med171

danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i don't really have anything to add, but op my name seems to be off on there, says danmar03

<--------

Decoy..octopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decoy..octopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decoy..octopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decoy..octopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decoy..octopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decoy..octopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decoy..octopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decoy..octopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decoy..octopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decoy..octopus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Decoy..octopus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey monday im getting new games.

GOW III
    COD MW2
    FIFA 10(anyone play this here)

So after an hour and a half getting a bounty over $5000. I go in to pay it and never get the trophy. Just awesome...... Look in my stats, yep right there highest bounty and highest bounty paid...$5002. I SO do not want to do that again....... FFFFUUUUUUUUuuu.

georgiadsm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgiadsm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgiadsm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgiadsm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgiadsm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgiadsm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgiadsm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgiadsm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgiadsm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgiadsm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgiadsm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in dis here brotherhood

danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000) danmar83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So after an hour and a half getting a bounty over $5000. I go in to pay it and never get the trophy. Just awesome...... Look in my stats, yep right there highest bounty and highest bounty paid...$5002. I SO do not want to do that again....... FFFFUUUUUUUUuuu.
    i think you gotta use the bounty pass card... there's a town in mexico with a mounted minigun on the roof of a random house (think there's a buyable room inside the house); thats where i got it. the funny thing is that no one attacks you the whole time so it's actually pretty fun and really easy

Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rolo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In

PSN: LightweightBeast (yeah buddy)

I usually game on rdr,mw2, & bf2.

Originally Posted by danmar83 View Post
    i think you gotta use the bounty pass card... there's a town in mexico with a mounted minigun on the roof of a random house (think there's a buyable room inside the house); thats where i got it. the funny thing is that no one attacks you the whole time so it's actually pretty fun and really easy
    Ok, I've saved the game so that if I just quit and reload it. I'll have my $5002 bounty back. Not sure about this mounted gun though. Hell, the trophy doesn't save anything about that, lol....

Ok, I've saved the game so that if I just quit and reload it. I'll have my $5002 bounty back. Not sure about this mounted gun though. Hell, the trophy doesn't save anything about that, lol....
    er i mean to get like a really high bounty really fast so you don't have to run around gunning random people down. that's how i got the $5000 bounty... but since you just reloaded i guess you don't need that.

er i mean to get like a really high bounty really fast so you don't have to run around gunning random people down. that's how i got the $5000 bounty... but since you just reloaded i guess you don't need that.
    Yeah, it's not working. Reloaded game, still have the $5002 bounty. I went out and added to it even. Now a $5022 bounty. Went and paid it........no trophy. Check stats, yep it's there as highest and highest paid.

Yeah, it's not working. Reloaded game, still have the $5002 bounty. I went out and added to it even. Now a $5022 bounty. Went and paid it........no trophy. Check stats, yep it's there as highest and highest paid.
    hmm that's weird, and you used a pardon letter right? not paid in cash?

hmm that's weird, and you used a pardon letter right? not paid in cash?
    disregard.......... lack of sleep has owned me. I went back and looked again there at the letter place. If gives you two options. To pay or to write..... for some reason I just seen pay and thought nothing about it. Which is wrong! Anyway, fixed and got the trophy. Thank god I didn't go on with the game and save again just giving away that $5k.
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 06-11-2010 at 11:31 PM.

soverytired will become famous soon enough. (+50) soverytired will become famous soon enough. (+50) soverytired will become famous soon enough. (+50) soverytired will become famous soon enough. (+50) soverytired will become famous soon enough. (+50) soverytired will become famous soon enough. (+50) soverytired will become famous soon enough. (+50) soverytired will become famous soon enough. (+50) soverytired will become famous soon enough. (+50) soverytired will become famous soon enough. (+50) soverytired will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dead Space 2 Gameplay

Closed Thread