Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Incline Bench Press - Form question

Hey, posted this question in teen section but thought may get more advice in here.

Just trying to make sure form is perfect on every excercise.
    where should the bar come to on incline bench? Is just below the collar bone correct? and how much of an incline do you have the bench at?

Cheers
    A Bodybuilding soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000) krease is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jazzlad92 View Post
    Hey, posted this question in teen section but thought may get more advice in here.

Just trying to make sure form is perfect on every excercise.
    where should the bar come to on incline bench? Is just below the collar bone correct? and how much of an incline do you have the bench at?

Cheers
    I want to make it as different to my bb bench press as possible to make up for deficits. Since I aim to use a powerlifting form on bb bench press on bb/db incline I bring the bar quite hight (around the throat) with a wide grip. That is just my personal preference. I also use quite a steep incline (think around 45-50 degrees). Just do what you think hits the muscle you want most

Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jazzlad92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cheers thanks a lot
    just wanted to find out as my upper chest is lagging slightly and thought it may be a form issue.
    A Bodybuilding soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.