Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

as fitpro and PBateman said, increase kcal...
    if I were you, i'll increase at least at 1200-1300 for this month, so you won't gain weight before the shooting, and THEN, SLOWLY increasing your calories, little by little, like 100 every two weeks, reaching an hypotetic mainteinance caloric level (i know that it vary from people to people, but, at your stats you should be around 1900-2000 or more, as i read you used to eat at 2100 and maintaining your 115 lbs) in order to reset your metabolism...it is for your health, not only for you shape...no one is programmed to live, train, work with 800-1000 calories/day...you have to fuel your body...without fuel, it won't work as it should...that's normal...

take a look at www.figureatlethe.com there are lots of threads concerning how bad are low calories diets, and how metabolism can be damaged with the comp-diet...

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    i was at a plateau as well at 2 cardio workouts a day (twice 60-90 mins or so)and 1200 calories. so i added a third 30minute cardio workout before bed. fat is melting off now.

also how do u eat 800 calories a day? when i try that... i cant fall asleep at night my stomach feels like it's eating itself up when im trying to fall asleep at lower than 900 calories. then when i drink water, it feels like im swallowing a rock into my stomach, cos it's too empty (pain).
    yeah I'd try more cardio. I read that on the biggest loser, they set cals at 7X bw and exercise for hours a day. Works for them. And people are saying to increase cals but she gains weight or plateaus when she's done that.

Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BigfatRob just gives horrible advice, I agree with what pwn3r said though. as well as pbateman.
    We all come from humble beginnings.

Studies everywhere tell you everything, listen to your body instead and you'll succeed.

" So you're thinking that you're all that, and then some...man I got news for you..."

InsideNOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Health is welath

Everything you say..reads to me like you overtrain and undereat.Don't get stuck on a number for weight..go more by what you see in the mirror. You may look better at 125lbs more muscle and ripped than a unhealthy 115lbs.Your body goes into starvation mode cutting calories soo low especially with all the training you do.I would question how much water you are drinking daily with that low of temperature? can any fat burners you maybe taking.I recently saw a good article in newset issue of Planet Muscle..with Scott Mendelson/Dr. Serrano. Talks about eating more fat with protein and lower carb intake.
    Don't get stuck on number of calories as opposed to what nutrients you are putting in and don't get stuck on a scale number either.You should be eating more with your activity level.Does your car run better on a full tank or 1/4 or damn near empty?? PBateman2 gave ya good advice.Good example is this Biggest Loser show. My good friend(tv director) told me 70% of those people fail or get bigger. They run them into the ground working out 5 hours or more with 1200 calories a day.Unhealthy so quickly.Hope you are doing well.I think some great books out there ala Strength for life (Shawn Phillips), Body Rx(dr. Scott Connelly Met-Rx inventor), Eat clean diet to name a few.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Clamz View Post
    yeah I'd try more cardio. I read that on the biggest loser, they set cals at 7X bw and exercise for hours a day. Works for them. And people are saying to increase cals but she gains weight or plateaus when she's done that.
    Exactly, people seem to be missing that whole point. She has tried increasing calories and it doesn't work, she gets fatter and ends up worse off.

Anyhow, if for some reason it WAS impossible for me to lose body fat I'd slowly gain muscle mass(clean bulk) to stretch out that fat mass.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Clamz View Post
    OP is in good shape not obese like participants on the biggest loser who have usually 100+ lbs to lose.

Problem is when calories were increased initially it was in addition to improper refeeds at the advice of a trainer.

Now if calories are increased to an acceptable level with minimal to no refeeds (perhaps a structured refeed bi-weekly; tightly controlled) bet she will see better results.

Just my two cents.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

pmed8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmed8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmed8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmed8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmed8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmed8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmed8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmed8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmed8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmed8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmed8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whoever first suggested to get your thyroid checked hasn't exactly lost their mind.

OP said her temp was 95.7-95.8. Now I don't care what anyone says, a temp of 95.7-95.8 is NOT normal. In fact it is only slightly above what is considered mild hypothermia by most clinical definitions. A temperature that low is not going to allow normal metabolism to take place which would only add on to all of the other problems caused by a condition such as hypothyroidism.

There are many causes of the above issue some of which are quite serious. Certain cancers ect.

Prolonged malnutrition itself can actually lead to abnormal thyroid levels that aren't the result of an underlying pathophysiology. Eating more as many have suggested would correct this condition.

Bottom line, Go see your physician. Explain your symptoms and issues. Odds are pretty high that given what you are saying they will order a simple relatively inexpensive blood test to rule out the possibility of a thyroid issue. If anything this can give you some peace-of-mind that there isn't something wrong with your body.

If its normal at least you will know that there is not some underlying issue or disease pathway causing all of your difficulties.

If its not normal then your physician can start looking at possible causes and make sure that there isn't some underlying disease that is causing the deficiency. If it is purely a hormonal issue then routine medication should be able to regulate your levels.

Once again Go See Your Doctor. No amount of bro-science or other peoples personal experience can 100% be guaranteed to work for you. Everyone is different.

redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    body needs TIME to adjust itself...if she, increasing calories reach a plateau or she gain weight after only two weeks, is normal, body needs to adjust on the new caloric intake, and she probably will retain some water, but it will go away...but she mustn't go back on her 800 calories plan because she saw a bigger number on the scale...is usless...she has to wait, at least one month,holding the new caloric intake, and then she'll lose weight...

low temperature means low metabolism...the only way to increase it (and then losing fat) is eating more. it takes time, patience but it worth..
    she's probably overtraining too...what about adrenal fatigue? stress can play a big role in female's body...don't understimate it...

leigh pelee wrote a useful book...weightloss troubleshoot, and the R.E.P.A.I.R manual...

and don't forget that females bodies are different than male...hormones play a fondamental role, and they works totally different from body to body

critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) critterbug is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by redgirl View Post
    and don't forget that females bodies are different than male...hormones play a fondamental role, and they works totally different from body to body
    For purposes of gaining mass or losing bf, these differences are grossly exaggerated. Especially by the mass media. Just makes money to make everyone feel like they're different and they have special needs.

But anyway, there is a market for that, which is why there's the Female Bodybuilding subforum, I guess.

i speak by experience...hormones made a big difference...i had high extrogens level dued to years of undereating and overtraining...and i couldn't lose any weight...
    i think she should see a doctor and relax a bit...

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    OP is in good shape not obese like participants on the biggest loser who have usually 100+ lbs to lose.

Problem is when calories were increased initially it was in addition to improper refeeds at the advice of a trainer.

Now if calories are increased to an acceptable level with minimal to no refeeds (perhaps a structured refeed bi-weekly; tightly controlled) bet she will see better results.

Just my two cents.
    I'm not sure they were improper refeeds. Even Lyle McDonald's psmf recommends 2 weekly refeeds/free meals, and it seems hers were very clean.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post

Just my two cents.
    I always agree, I think it's an issue of consistency with training and diet. But hey, that was only when I've had my best results so I'm sure it doesn't apply to everyone else.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ damn youve gone up in weight sorry off topic
    Starting Weight: 190.4 lbs

| 3/02: 190 lbs | 3/09: 188 lbs | 3/16: 183 lbs | 3/23: 180 lbs | 3/30: 178 lbs | MARCH LOSS: 12lbs
    | 4/06: --- lbs | 4/13: --- lbs | 4/20: --- lbs | 4/27: --- lbs | APRIL LOSS: ??
    | 5/04: --- lbs | 5/11: --- lbs | 5/18: --- lbs | 5/25: --- lbs | MAY LOSS: ??

TOTAL LOSS:

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by redgirl View Post
    I really don't understand how people can say "eat less" to a person who works out like OP and eat 800 kcals/day, logging everything that fall in her mouth....that's crazy...! 800kcals is pretty INSANE!
    Wait, what?

You're saying it's "insane" to keep a food log and accurately measure your caloric intake? How else can you know what you're eating and if it's working? People can do a terrible job, even when they're tracking, of "estimating" their caloric intake. Someone might think they're eating 800kcal/day and end up in reality be consuming double, or even triple, that amount very easily.

In the case of the OP, I'm not insinuating one thing but I do kind of want to eliminate her unknowingly over-eating as a possible culprit. A solid diet journal would be a great first step and it's hardly "insane" to keep one -- every truly successful person I've seen in the Fat Loss Game has kept a very detailed journal and tracked every calorie to the best of their ability.

Especially in the case of someone like the OP, who is very fit and has hit a wall -- I think it's absolutely necessary even to keep a journal to attempt to hit that "next level". It's tough to lose those last few pounds.

Someone 30-50 pounds overweight can probably just eat right and do a little cardio and will have the weight fly off. No true need for a journal then. But, you get down to 10-12% (or 18-20% for a woman) and you're going to have to work a little harder and smarter to make progress.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Originally Posted by DefiningMoments View Post
    ^ damn youve gone up in weight sorry off topic
    Yea, I've had a pretty successful bulk but I probably have about 10 pounds of fat I need to cut too. The steroid jokes and accusations are back so I guess something is going right.

misunderstanding!!!!! hahah! no no i'm not calling "insane" a person who log everything is eating, if so, i sholud be the most insane person!!
    is a very good habit logging food, and she has to keep on tracking, but i was calling "insane" the people who suggest to the OP to eat less at 800 kcals (according to what OP said)...800kcal are way too low also for a person who does nothing at all during the day...

Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To PB, Redgirl and Fitpro, THANK YOU!
    To everyone else...yeah I got my thyroid tested. Turns out it was near zip functioning, FAR below normal!!! SO YOU CLEARLY ARE CLUELESS!

zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Chali, you look good but I understand that your goals are bigger. I think your gonna have to up the cals for a bit. You are crazy low and training like a mad woman. Your 'dietician' putting you on two carb ups was prolly not the greatest idea at your diet and deficit. Probably going to have to take a chance and up the cals with one re-feed per week and then bust it hard. Good luck!!

Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chali12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by zoso7982 View Post
    Chali, you look good but I understand that your goals are bigger. I think your gonna have to up the cals for a bit. You are crazy low and training like a mad woman. Your 'dietician' putting you on two carb ups was prolly not the greatest idea at your diet and deficit. Probably going to have to take a chance and up the cals with one re-feed per week and then bust it hard. Good luck!!
    Thanks! You have been repped <3

rjosh400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjosh400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjosh400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjosh400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjosh400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjosh400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjosh400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjosh400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjosh400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjosh400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjosh400 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

bf%

Just curious, what's your bf %?

My theroy: during your hip injury, you stopped cardio and continued lifting, which might have resulted in increase in muscule mass. Since you're taking sufficient protein, you are not losing your muscules. Your bf might actually be pretty low, and no amount of cardio might lower that.

JeffHamilton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally, whenever my metabolism has "crashed' (When I'm trying to lose fat and results seem impossible to come by), I make progress by upping both calories AND activity level. The best results come when I eat tons of protein, moderate carbs, moderate fats, and train with super-high intensity nearly every day.

John Berardi wrote on article on what he called "G Flux" a few years back, basically said the same thing, that it's best to have an overall high calorie expenditure and intake rather than have both low.
    Lose Fat Without Dieting
    http://losingfattherightway.blogspot.com

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chali12 View Post
    To everyone else...yeah I got my thyroid tested. Turns out it was near zip functioning, FAR below normal!!! SO YOU CLEARLY ARE CLUELESS!
    No prob! Good luck to you!
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

I've tried EVERYTHING over the past YEAR AND A HALF and have NOT been able to lose weight.

Since you had tried everything already I guess all that was left for you to do was come back and insult others. Good job, you seem like a great person.

Newbiebuild10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Metabolism crashed or has broken as well.

Hey all, I am having the same type of problem. At least I am pretty sure it's the same problem. I started losing weight from a saddening 310 lbs in May and I am now at 250 Lbs in August. I have been at 250 lbs for the last 3 weeks. It doesn't seem to change!

I workout at the gym three times a day, for as long and as hard as I can. I still maintain the same basic diet of healthy choice microwaveable dinners (1 for lunch, 1 for dinner) and a apple, and some granola bars when I get hungry. For breakfast it's either a protein shake, apple and some cherries, or cereal with 1% milk. The hardest part of this diet has been keeping with food that I know is good for me and won't add to the weight. I do have some very accurate notes of everything I have been eating for the last couple weeks and have made changes but I don't understand what is going on. I just can't seem to lose any more weight!
    I try to consume at most 1300 calories, and I try to burn 750 calories minimum at the gym. I try to hit every machine there.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Newbiebuild10; 08-11-2010 at 10:18 PM.

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

heh... yea. i had mine tested back in april. my t3 is low. my progesterone is low. & my testosterone is low. so devastating. =/

gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    Since you had tried everything already I guess all that was left for you to do was come back and insult others. Good job, you seem like a great person.
    haha made me laugh, repped.

nanananannana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any ideas of what to do in this situation. ive been stuck at approx 20% for over a year and ive used high protein diet with 1000cal deficit yet ive lost no fat

Originally Posted by nanananannana View Post
    any ideas of what to do in this situation. ive been stuck at approx 20% for over a year and ive used high protein diet with 1000cal deficit yet ive lost no fat
    If you haven't lost any MASS at all you aren't in a caloric deficit.

Originally Posted by Newbiebuild10 View Post
    Hey all, I am having the same type of problem. At least I am pretty sure it's the same problem. I started losing weight from a saddening 310 lbs in May and I am now at 250 Lbs in August. I have been at 250 lbs for the last 3 weeks. It doesn't seem to change!

I workout at the gym three times a day, for as long and as hard as I can. I still maintain the same basic diet of healthy choice microwaveable dinners (1 for lunch, 1 for dinner) and a apple, and some granola bars when I get hungry. For breakfast it's either a protein shake, apple and some cherries, or cereal with 1% milk. The hardest part of this diet has been keeping with food that I know is good for me and won't add to the weight. I do have some very accurate notes of everything I have been eating for the last couple weeks and have made changes but I don't understand what is going on. I just can't seem to lose any more weight!
    I try to consume at most 1300 calories, and I try to burn 750 calories minimum at the gym. I try to hit every machine there.

Any suggestions?
    Post your diet.

Newbiebuild10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Diet changes

Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    Post your diet.
    I have changed my diet to a much stronger diet with reduced amounts of calories and higher amount of protein. I actually lost 5 pounds after changing my diet. I will post it below in detail:

Monday

Breakfast

Protein Shake
    oatmeal with raisins or bananas

Lunch
    Healthy Choice
    Protein Shake

Snack
    Yogurt (snack)

Dinner
    Salad
    Chicken