elmstreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Starting Off Need Realistic Diet

Starting off here I am eating smaller portions of the same foods i ate before no sugar though just regular dinner foods but i am not in a position to exactly completely change the foods i eat i dont cook the food so what small things can i do to replace the foods i am eating gradually

heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I eat out 6- 7 days a week and Ive lost 163 lbs so far. Eating smaller portions of what? Are you exercising at all? Whats your goal?

princessfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princessfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princessfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princessfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princessfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princessfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princessfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princessfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princessfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princessfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princessfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up really helps me along with my diet!!

No one is perfect and a lot of people cannot meet their goals because their metabolism is slowing down and they cheat by snacking during the day (so hard for me to control!!!). I have really wanted to loose that 5 extra pounds and actually see a difference in my body that my workout and dieting were not achieving. It called Phenyl Core, by Infinite Labs. I am so happy that I have started to see a lot more toning and fat loss and I havent changed my workout. It gives me energy throughout the whole day, really boosts my metabolism and most importantly for me curbs my snack cravings as well (my biggest downfall). I work from home and until I started taking Phenyl Core I snacked all day and wasnt seeing results at the gym becuase of it! I cant happily say it has been what's made my body from good to great!! I really recommend it because its hard to do it without any help. Good luck!!

jedispiderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedispiderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedispiderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedispiderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedispiderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedispiderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedispiderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedispiderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedispiderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedispiderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedispiderman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by elmstreet View Post
    Starting off here I am eating smaller portions of the same foods i ate before no sugar though just regular dinner foods but i am not in a position to exactly completely change the foods i eat i dont cook the food so what small things can i do to replace the foods i am eating gradually
    eating smaller portions of what you used to eat wont make u lose weight or fat. Meal frequency is a myth, sorry to burst your bubble. You dont need to worry about carb/fat ratio, just make sure u eat 1g of protein per lean body weight. Read the lose fat for noobs guide it will help you alot, and go on from there. I also reccomend you download the metabolism forecaster by robby coker, its very useful and itll basically draw a map of what you need to do to get to your goal. Peace out and i hope you lose! fat ofcourse