Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    xosaraxo2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xosaraxo2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xosaraxo2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xosaraxo2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xosaraxo2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xosaraxo2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xosaraxo2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xosaraxo2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xosaraxo2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xosaraxo2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xosaraxo2010 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    HIIT is not a "no-no" with keto. Anything goes for the most part. Are you giving up on Insanity and using what some people say as a reason to quit? Pick your poison and stick to it. You have what it takes you just have to stick to a plan and track your cals. You have mastered giving yourself justification for failing. Pick a diet and lets go with it. Stick to the plan for 2 months........no excuses no changing......COMMIT.........you can and will do it.....otherwise my annoying ass will keep on you. From here on out I would appreciate it you would keep yourself honest and post your daily diet and macros. Best way for you to keep yourself on track.
    can you're annoying ass keep me in check lmao! I have a Log.
    "I will attempt to do what you won't today, so that I can achieve what you won't tomorrow"

Manitoba Amature Bodybuilding Associations Mercedes Benz Novice show - March 19th, 2011

Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

9th day - 5lbs

I am proud to announce…I have been on Keto for 10 days and I am down about 5lb. Of course its water weight but, hey the 10th day is a big accomplishment!! I am actually sticking to it well.
    I am working out hard with weights and cardio
    Eating good cals
    Cooking great lo carb food.
    I am really excited as you can see in my log I am have a tendency to start for a day an then off a day.
    I am hoping to break that…So, far so good.

15 lbs to go until I am back at my starting weight.
    I really need to shed body fat mostly….so progress in the mirror is what I am aiming for.
    The things I hate are the dry mouth and smell. I find myself at work stinking when I am cleaning LOL
    I hope no one smells me, LOL
    The scientific and practical amount of carbohydrate needed in the diet is ZERO -- NONE. Dietary carbohydrates are not a requirement in any body function. In fact it appears that the lower the carbohydrate level in the diet the better the long-term health. Age-related degenerative diseases are caused by high levels of carbohydrates in the diet. One can be on a very low or zero-carbohydrate diet indefinitely as has been shown by the study of many primitive societies.

Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Randilak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good job girl Keep it up!

Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

3 weeks

3 weeks in today !! 3 weeks …YAYA !
    I am stuck at 155lbs now, can’t seem to move on the scale but yet I am noticing clothes and mirror improvements. My mood has changed as well. I am not as tired, moody, or Hungary as usual. I am more pleasant to be around…some say. I no longer have heartburn, which is a major plus for me, and stomach aches are not that bad. Anxiety is 10000% gone. It’s strange how Carbs can do negative things to your body.
    I have not had a carb up yet because I don’t feel like I need one. I am not weak or anything. But, I also have not been working out for a week so I am sure I wouldn’t be depleted.
    I am going to carb up on thanksgiving and I am excited/ nervous. I hope I don’t fall off the wagon. I am going to try to eat a lot of protein and have carbs, but limit the fat…which is hard to do on thanksgiving with family.
    The scientific and practical amount of carbohydrate needed in the diet is ZERO -- NONE. Dietary carbohydrates are not a requirement in any body function. In fact it appears that the lower the carbohydrate level in the diet the better the long-term health. Age-related degenerative diseases are caused by high levels of carbohydrates in the diet. One can be on a very low or zero-carbohydrate diet indefinitely as has been shown by the study of many primitive societies.

I had those La tortilla factory Lo carb wraps yesturday - Mine had about 6 net carbs so i had about 3 - with ground beef, sour cream, lettuce and cheese.

My tummy did not like the little carb source it had. Which makes me concerned for tomorrows big turkey day. I dont know if my stomach can handle this overload of carbs judging by the stomach ache I had all night with those 3 wraps.

I think having small portions of carbs may be a better idea, but willpower can get the best of me at those times.

Not ready for the bloating, water weight - Ekk I am nervous !!

I did not do to bad on thanksgiving.

Mashed potatos
    Gravy
    Bread rolls
    Turkey ( light and dark)
    One piece of pumkin pie ( very small)
    Hand full of chips
    1/2 glass of regular coke.
    Pineapple
    Deviled eggs.

So, nothing like I used to eat.
    I am craving pizza - so I am doing a 24 hr carb up I suppose.
    Ends at 4:30pm today and then Saturday...back to Keto.

I weighed myself today and I am 151 lbs - 10lbs away from 140lbs where I used to be in the begining of my binges.

20lbs away from my ulitmate goal and One month on Tuesday.

I hope this 24 hr pizza carb up doesnt ruin me. I am actually craving my fatty meals..Bacon and Lettuce wraps. Weird...But I like it !

Angry No i cant carb up !!!

OMG – this is WHY I do NOT CARB UP.
    I went from a 24 hrs carb up, to a 48 hr carb up to a 96 hr carb up !!!!!!!! I had 5 days of carbs and I am paying for it. The scale went back up ( water I am sure and could be fat) I have been in the bathroom for most of the time in pain an now I am sick. I have a huge cold.
    This is why I can’t carb up – I can’t do it. I don’t have a shut off valve. I need to stop eating carbs. I was 152 lbs an now I am back to 160 !!!!! 8 lbs….water I am hoping.
    I am back on the keto wagon today and I am disgusted with myself for letting these days go on like so. Ugh !!
    My birthday is in 1 week and I don’t even want to think about carbing up !
    Here I am back at square one ! Yesterday would have been a month an I blew that with carbs 

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Boochie Boochie Boochi!!!.....Don't worry about slip ups. Carb ups don't need to be a problem for you. You just need to have a "set" plan and timetable laid out. Your carb ups need to not be "cheat days". Do not start your carb up with the "I will eat anything and everything I want." Plan it out on paper and keep it clean with the exception of 1 small treat/cheat meal. Plan your meals and plan your macros. You clearly can't just wing it without the inevitable binge, feel guilty, binge more process. Identify your patterns and learn from them. Ok.....enough preaching.....alot of your recent gain is water weight. Get back on track and shed the water weight and then figure out how big a setback it was. I think you are not as bad off as assume.

BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont think so hard about your carb ups...yea you had carbs so what. No way that 8lbs can be all fat. I know where your coming from. Over thanksgiving I had tons of carbs, weighed in bout 5lbs heavier than normal and felt horrible, bloated hugeness is a good way to describe it lol I was all down on myself but a couple days later i weighed in at my lowest in a long time, looked alot better and fuller.

Its not a sprint its a marathon. Keep up the good work, get back on track and reward yourself every once in awhile. Good luck.

That’s a good idea to have a pre – written plan for myself with Carb ups. Indeed it was dirty, nasty, and filthy. Not to mention how long it was… and how I felt. Heartburn, sour tummy, bloated, restless.
    Now, that I have a chest cold I am miserable. Ugh, I have when it gets cold in Michigan. EVERYONE gets sick.
    I am trying to stay positive and stress free !!
    Thanks for reading my logs guys, for a moment I thought I was talking to myself lol

re start monday :(

I am sad to announce this…I am re-starting Monday.
    This is pushing my back on my goals. I would have been on Keto consistently last Monday. (Nov 29th)I got a cold ( which I still have) and my thrat was so itchy, that I was eating tons of burnt toast to scratch my throat….and I continued to eat carbs day, after day, after day, and after day. I have now consumed carbs for 9 straight days ! I am ashamed I have once again fallen off the wagon. I know what I need to do an everything, just picking myself back up.
    I know only have 4 months and 24 days to shed 30 lbs and tone my body. Will this be enough time ? I am think SKD is my better choice. I simply Can’t have carb ups, they are what push me off the edge. Since I am restarting after a 11 day carb binge I am thinking crabbing up on Xmas is a NO NO.
    That will be tough.

Or, I may limit my food to an hour. For one hr on xmas I will eat what I want an that’s it.
    I am really concerned im not going to make my goal in 4 ½ months…
    Anyone shed some info on this?

BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrewCity24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep your head up! carbs are not necessarily evil its gorging on them and the excess calories you may consume. Most think since it's their one time to consume carbs they go full out and eat thousands above maintence to take full advantage. Not necessary.

Yes the excess calories wont hurt during this short 24-36 hour period but when you eat excess carbs day after day is when it might become a problem. Its fully possible to lose weight with a balanced diet WITH carbs.

Try doing shorter carb ups next time like 12-24 hours, set a eating plan and stick with it. Eat your carbs and get back to keto the next day. 30lbs in 4 months is defiantely doable if you keep focused.

As for the xmas eating I dont think eating whatever you want for one hour is a good idea. Some may have the idea to binge and the calories can easily rack up with cookies,sweets and dips. I dont think you should cut out your xmas experience and cut out the sweets if you dont want to...have your one to two cookies or so be it and try not to go all out.

I am here 107 days till Cruise

I started over – I feel like a broken record saying this again, as I know I have “Restarted “ so many times before and I Know I said that “This time I will do it” But, I am taking it easy. It has only been 11 days which is easy for me to get through. It’s the 3rd & 4th week where I completely blow it and doom myself.
    However, I have taken some steps to assure myself that won’t fail those things are;
    Step one - I am no eating processed junk as I was before examples; Velvetta cheese,pork rinds, beef sticks, processed cheese, and diet coke.
    I have switched to Tab and limit myself to one per day. I am eating REAL cheese that I have to shread or slice. I am eating clean Keto foods.

Step two – I am tracking my cals. I know there are days where I don’t want to track and lately my macros are hitting there marks, so I believe maybe that I am eating more consciously.

Step three – I entered myself in $100,000 transformation contest. I am unsure if I will even have a chance as there are so many people already making amazing progress and not to mention the mass amounts of people who are entered. But, I like to think of this as a goal for myself. Since I have always talked about it.

My workouts are more doable and I am getting up in the morning and working out….But the biggest step I have made is….I decided to NOT carb up. This leads me to fail.
    If I am absolutely craving carbs I will limit myself to ONE meal and go back to Keto. But, even so I am weary as I do not trust myself ingesting carbs.

Keto foods I have fallen in LOVE with – Jullian bakery’s carb smart bread. I love this stuff and it really fills me up and makes keto so much easier. Grilled cheese, paninis, sandwhiches, and even toast. Deff. A great purchase.
    Fruit – Omg I have missed fruit so much. Raspberries, blueberries and whipped cream.
    This diet is moving along and I hope I can make it

brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Boochie21 View Post
    I am unsure if I will even have a chance as there are so many people already making amazing progress and not to mention the mass amounts of people who are entered.
    your already defeating yourself....it doesnt matter if you win, money is not important, get in the best shape of your life and more importantly, gain a WEALTH OF HEALTH!!

that is what is imprtant to me anyways.

MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brentbonifas View Post
    your already defeating yourself....it doesnt matter if you win, money is not important, get in the best shape of your life and more importantly, gain a WEALTH OF HEALTH!!

that is what is imprtant to me anyways.
    This ^^

15 days

Week 2 & 15 days of clean, cut, keto. My clothes are starting to fit a little better and I am starting to see tiny definement and leanness. I am just waiting for the fat to “melt” off of me any day now. My workouts are getting easier and I can focus on my form rather than dreading how long my workouts are. I am trying to get in a hour a day. Saturday & Sunday’s I usually do over an hour ( I get carried away once the XBOX Kinnect is on)
    These coming weeks are going to be rough as I am still battling the thought in my head telling me to have a “treat” or “telling me I deserve a pizza” It is a battle, but I remind myself that I am here to accomplish something and I will feel great….One day I will have a treat, cheat…whatever I want to call it, but just not right now. I am making sure that I am eating the proper clean keto foods, and I am also finding new things everyday about Keto that I never took notice to before.

I found that I don’t need much rest, which I like…Usually in the morning I am dragging to get out of bed. But, lately when I am up – I am up. Also, along with being awake more easily, I found that my body temperature is more hot in the AM. I wake up and feel really warm and then I cool down….strange.
    My hunger has blunted for a few hrs, I am not AS hungry as I used to be. I don’t find myself running to the kitchen after dinner searching for food. I am more satisfied than usual and don’t need to stuff myself. I think my supplements are working as well. Taking 6 fish oil pills and vitamins everyday has helped me…I think anyway I know some people are supplement free and Congrads to them 
    I need to start introducing more weights into my routine. Right now, I am just doing a lot of HIIT and High intensity cardio…I do weights about 2x a week…But, it’s mostly bodyweight exercise, so I don’t think it constitutes as “Weights” So, I should start adding them in more as I know it will only benefit me more in the fatloss process.
    I ordered more Smart carb bread and am excited that I actually found a bread that tastes good and keeps me full !! I am only excited that I am learning new things everyday about keto. It’s a constant process and I am learning more and more each day. I am actually doing this diet correctly after several failed attempts. I hope I am a big success

I just won the winner of the week on bodybuilding.com transformation contest !!

I won $250 worth of supplements and prizes.

I hope its keto friendly !! I post 2 week progress pics and I still have a long way to gooo

Originally Posted by Boochie21 View Post
    I just won the winner of the week on bodybuilding.com transformation contest !!

I won $250 worth of supplements and prizes.

I hope its keto friendly !! I post 2 week progress pics and I still have a long way to gooo
    Congrats.....that should provide a little more motivation.

no weight drop !

So, here I am 18 days in and I have no weight loss.. I know… I know, don’t even look at the scale. However, I am seeing slim downs all over my body. But, the scale has not even budged.

Maybe I am not eating enough?
    Or maybe it’s because I am doing a ton of cardio and little weights to see weight loss ?
    It is nice to see a weight drop on the scale. I have before on several attempts of this diet….last time I dropped 15 lbs before thanksgiving ( of course gained it all back) but this time around I have not seen a thing.

Diet : its not the same everyday…here is a FEW things I eat.
    Carb master yogurt
    8 almonds
    2 fish oils

Snack : Babybel mini cheese, olives black and green, feta cheese.

Lunch : Workout or my 1 net carb smart bread with cheese on it.

Dinner: Chiken, steak, hamburger…broccoli in cheese, green beans….asparagus.

I take about 6 fish oil pills a day….and my vitamins. Workout hard…6 days a week but , no weight drop ?

Will this shed off me soon ?

no scale...BUMP BUMP

So, Here I am day 19 of Keto and the 4th weekly winner in the transformation contest. I feel motivated and hopeful that things will go well.

But, I do have to admit one guilty thing...I missed working out in 2 days. I know, I have no excuses as to why. But, I am feeling guilty. Even though I stuck to my diet, I still missed a workout session. So, I am dedicating my lunch hour to working out.

Tonight I am going out to a Greek resturant in Detroit's greektown and I am pretty excited. They have alot of tasty keto friendly foods....Olive platters, fried cheese, steak etc. remember, I am not carbing up. It has been hard for me, the cravings do get the best of me however, I remind myself what I am doing and why I am doing this.

Yes, I get furstrated when I see no weightloss on the scale
    Yes, I get mad when I see pics of myself and expect to see dramatic results.

But I remind myself why I do such things and that this isnt about the money, its about the self confidence I gain within myself.

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Macro's may be off. Throw out the bread and eat more eggs. You might not have enough muscles to support increased fat-loss, lift more heavy weights and eat more protein.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA

mschula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Boochie,
    I just started keto, day 2 today actually. What are you eating? can we have mayo? lol

Dustychicago: do you think the 1 net carb bread is bad? Should I do more weights than cardio? I'm so furstrated... I am even posted in the keto log b.c I'm so mad

I'm can see the leaness but no weight drop... Why?!!?!? Do I need more fat & protein or fat?

Mscula: Welcome!!! Yes you can have mayo

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, more weights than cardio

Kicked myself out ! :(

I guess dusty Chicago was right,
    Maybe I do have added carbs sneaking in on me because... Idk if it was the cauliflower pizza or the fruit with whipped cream, but as of this morning I have kicked myself out of keto.

I am so angry and I plan on working out hard after posting this to get back in.

Booch, dont sweat it. Your body is recomping as per clothes fitting better ext, however, do yourself a favor and strickly monitor and keep your diet for at least 3-4 weeks (probably closer to 8) and you should see your results.

And, its important to know that the individual insulin response to carbohydrate varies according to person. Its possible if you grew up with your parents feeding you cereal for breakfeast, white bread samiches for lunch, and pasta for dinner everynight that your insulin and blood sugar are extra sensitive. Sensitivity can even change in women as their hormones change during their life cylce (men have it so easy here.) so I would really encourage you to be very strick with any carbohydrates and see if that doesnt impact your progress.

To illustrate, my first cut with keto, I was EXTREMELY strict... no source of carbs save eggs, green veg, and a bit in cheeses. I even plopped down the extra doe for Isopure 0-carb protein. I carbed up on the weekends for less than 12 hours and it was always following a depletion workout.

I know that it has only been a few weeks an I have searched the forums and read that After the 4-6th week, the weight starts to "fall off" yes, I know I need to monitor the carbs and that maybe I need to lay off the fruit & whipped cream a little bit.

I am back in keto after an hour long cardio session. But, I realized I need to add weights in more to see Better results.

Carbs up, I know I will have them but in a form of a cheat meal as opposed to a whole day. I don't think I am mentally or physically ready as I want to push through these weeks. Valentines day will be 6 weeks or so an I may consider having a cheat meal then.

I just need to be patient...

Had a cheat meal last night. Mexican food. One meal and now bloated an depressed.

Woke up at 163.3 so gained about a pound. Just got done doing 40 mins of
    Cardio.

I feel so defeated, this weight is stubborn and I guess I feel like I'm doing all the wrong things, when I actually just need a few tweaks. I'm really hoping that with weight training and watching the carb count I will
    Really see a kick start is weightloss

Here is start of the 4th week

n0warning is on a distinguished road. (+10) n0warning is on a distinguished road. (+10) n0warning is on a distinguished road. (+10) n0warning is on a distinguished road. (+10) n0warning is on a distinguished road. (+10) n0warning is on a distinguished road. (+10) n0warning is on a distinguished road. (+10) n0warning is on a distinguished road. (+10) n0warning is on a distinguished road. (+10) n0warning is on a distinguished road. (+10) n0warning is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dont sweat it !

Hey i saw ur log and liked it =D ! Its my 4th day in on keto . Anyways i wouldnt sweat the weight after you cheat meal. You body is holding on to the carbs and the carbs are holding on to water but im sure you already know that. Just stick to you diet and the weight will go down but remember keto isnt why you lose weight, its the calorie defict so if you are not losing weight maby take away 100 calories a week until you are? That being said, if you are losing fat and building muscle you weight will also stal but THATS GOOD! Oh and guess what last night i ate like 1/3 jar of peanut butter Argh -.- i need to work on will power! Best of luck thoe! Ill continue to follow your progress so no cheating

You dont need tweaks, you need more conviction and dedication. Stay strict with the diet for more than a week.