Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly I would just keep doing what you are doing just be much more dilligent about it. Keep it straight during the week then have your scheduled carb and maybe add a little cheat meal if necessary to keep you sane. Make sure you are tracking your calories daily and basically just stick to it. You could always try a PSMF but I am not an expert on the details. I intend to buy the book soon though.

Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
     I have not been back on keto for almost 3 wks. But, I have been eating healthy so, my weight has stayed the same !!! But, I am sure it won’t stay like that for long…. I have been eating Sushi &Subway mostly.

I am starting the insanity 60 day programs. It has been sitting in my workout room for months unopened and unused. I am stuck to P90x and should give insanity a try. After all, I have 80 days until the wedding and of course 66 days until my personal goal. I think it would be fun to challenge myself for the full 60 days. Plus, I LOVE cardio.
    My only downfall I am seeing is..on youtube for example; the before and after pictures don’t look so grand. I didn’t really see much of a change into their bodies. I saw better results with ppl on P90X. Everyone is different I know – But, I like to compare to myself.

I think working long hrs and wearing my fit bit is really showing me how I am maintaining my weight. On average if I work my day job and serving job together without a lunch workout… I am burning 2300cals. I am mostly active for 5 hrs out of the day…and sit for 8 hrs…and fairly active ( depending on the workout of the day an other activities) for about and hour.
    The scientific and practical amount of carbohydrate needed in the diet is ZERO -- NONE. Dietary carbohydrates are not a requirement in any body function. In fact it appears that the lower the carbohydrate level in the diet the better the long-term health. Age-related degenerative diseases are caused by high levels of carbohydrates in the diet. One can be on a very low or zero-carbohydrate diet indefinitely as has been shown by the study of many primitive societies.

Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hello - Is anyone out there ?! My log seems to be moving farther and farther down the keto logs list. This is becoming popular I am seeing

I really can't wait to quit my serving job. Its been a long few months and I am getting exhausted. I plan on leaving them in September, although the $$ is making me want to stay longer until I am done.

School starts soon and I need to get my head on straight and get road planned and head for it !

This means diet,workouts, consistant food.

I just fear that if my macros are not anywhere near 65/30/5 that I wont be making progress. I also fear that I am not working out to much and/or even to little. Its like a obsession to get it perfect and when I don't I get down on myself.

I hate that !!!

I need to relax and follow the Diet to the T an hope for the best eh ?

I bought a cute summer dress and heels I would like to flaunt in August so, I need to get motivated.
    The scientific and practical amount of carbohydrate needed in the diet is ZERO -- NONE. Dietary carbohydrates are not a requirement in any body function. In fact it appears that the lower the carbohydrate level in the diet the better the long-term health. Age-related degenerative diseases are caused by high levels of carbohydrates in the diet. One can be on a very low or zero-carbohydrate diet indefinitely as has been shown by the study of many primitive societies.

stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Boochie21 View Post
    Hello - Is anyone out there ?! My log seems to be moving farther and farther down the keto logs list. This is becoming popular I am seeing

I really can't wait to quit my serving job. Its been a long few months and I am getting exhausted. I plan on leaving them in September, although the $$ is making me want to stay longer until I am done.

School starts soon and I need to get my head on straight and get road planned and head for it !

This means diet,workouts, consistant food.

I just fear that if my macros are not anywhere near 65/30/5 that I wont be making progress. I also fear that I am not working out to much and/or even to little. Its like a obsession to get it perfect and when I don't I get down on myself.

I hate that !!!

I need to relax and follow the Diet to the T an hope for the best eh ?

I bought a cute summer dress and heels I would like to flaunt in August so, I need to get motivated.
    hey there,

I need a kick up the ass. I really havnt been strict with the macros and have totally been overeating! lol cant believe I let myself relax soo much while on keto.
    From now on I am following it to a T!!!!

Eeeek ! So, I posted progress pics and they are much needed. I thought I was looking better – but I have a lot to do ! I went to the pool this weekend at family’s and here I was prancing around in my bathing suit thinking I didn’t look so bad.

Then I decided to have my picture taken and ugh boy…the madness poured in ! I have a TON of work to do if I want to look like I think in my head.

I need to start insanity it looks so challenging and I need to stop messing around.

Its on…

Help.......

Little bit of a mind battle lately, and realization – if you will…. I am noticing that I have zero motivation to do Anything.
    - I have Insanity sitting on my TV console waiting to be used.
    - 64 days until the wedding and I am gaining rather than loosing…. Well, No – I am actually maintaining ( thank god)
    - I have been having uncontrollable “what if’s” thoughts in my head day by day and sometimes if I get myself worked up, it will turn into anxiety and that is HORRIBLE.
    Why can’t I get back on track with how I USED to be? I know, shouldn’t dwell but – I miss the old me. I ate so clean, working out was a MUST and not a “I should”
    I know I can look very good, and I actually did look very good when I was lean and now.. I am not so much bigger, overweight, chubby… I am just JIGGLY!!
    I want my leanness back !

Realization – I know what I have to do, how to do it, what to workout with, supplements etc.
    I know I have a potential – but, why is this not motivating me ? I set goals…Wedding, anniversaries, beach parties…I mean C’mon…where is the motivation? I see BB.com pics and get down on myself rather than hopeful. Forums upon forums and yet…NOTHING.

Is it because I am unhappy with myself ?

Lately, I have been so down in the dumps about at my Age what I should be doing and friends I should be making an school is should attending. Is this possibly affecting me to have no motivation ?!! Wouldn’t that be the one thing I can accomplish is fitness and health ?

What do I need to rid myself of to make myself have that “ Get it done” attitude ?

MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To put it bluntly.... First need to stop obsessing and stressing about things so much. Secondly you need to pop in that "Insanity" DVD and start getting some work done. You just keep giving yourself excuses to not get back on track. Let's do it and move on. After the first couple workouts you will get back in the rhythm of things and start feeling better overall because you aren't waiting for someone to do this for you. And if you aren't sure about Insanity there is nothing wrong with going back to P90x. Best of luck to you.

Could not have put it any better Masstar ! I know what I need to do an I need to start doing and STOP the damn excuses ! My body is actually begging me I think...

- The constant heartburn after eating
    - Restless nights
    - Feeling tired after eating carbs

& most of all GUILT and Disgust.

I am looking forward to being in that routine and most of all testing for Keto !

monday will be here soon

Cool

Well?

stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could not have put it any better Masstar ! I know what I need to do an I need to start doing and STOP the damn excuses ! My body is actually begging me I think...

- The constant heartburn after eating
    - Restless nights
    - Feeling tired after eating carbs

& most of all GUILT and Disgust.

I am looking forward to being in that routine and most of all testing for Keto !

monday will be here soon
    I am Definately feeling like you at the moment. I have the WORST relationship with food lol. Need to knuckle down and commit. Hopefully this last week was better for you.
    Im making a fresh new start in the morning.

Re-start, friends, fitness

After weeks of “Trying” to workout…I can happily admit that this morning I woke up at 5:30 Am and did my Insanity workout. Whew, it was tough and will continue to stay tough. I am doing two –a- day workouts. I ordered the Kettleworx program, I have used kettle bells before and it has given me a sweat. I found the system real cheap on Amazon so, it’s worth a try. They promise 6 weeks…blah blah blah. My main concern is sticking to it. Diet and all.
    I am tired of the excuses I feed myself and reasons I should not do this or that. I am done with it and over it. I miss who I am damn it ! I want the old me back, I think I have lost motivation because I lost part of me, my friends, my family, my life.
    I am determined to get it back and make it a solid foundation. My health is of course the main topic.
    I am exhausted from having anxiety. It has never – ever been this bad. I get anxiety about illness and death within me. I feel like Im going to have a heart attack sometimes, or get sick an puke etc. my mind plays these games and makes me feel like im dying an then it goes away….then comes the guilt and the stupidity of me freaking out and telling people how I am feeling. It’s bad to hear someone say,” Now, what’s wrong?” or “There is always something wrong with you…your fine “ there is frustration there and it hurts me. I either deal with the anxiety attacks or medications that turn me into a zombie !
    Hmm. I will take the suffering.
    Keto was helping me be anxiety free, it also helped with heartburns, stomach aches etc. I have to constantly remind myself how ****ty carbs make me feel. Moody, sleepy, excessive eating.
    But, I do love cereal and milk !!!!
    Motivation is what I need to succeed, I wish I had a friend who lived close by that would enjoy the keto diet – or any fitness matter. I would adore that – I just have myself as a only motivator. Which, is good. But I would like that push along the way…..

Now, as of diet. I am trying to get the macros 65/30/5 but, I never seem to make it. Its always over or under. That will be a task…

Alright, worked out twice yesturday (Insanty then cardio x) an did some yard work.... My fit bit said I burned 2100 cals and I ate 1660 cals my macros were...

76% fat,22% protein, 1% carbs...

good or bad?

no keto...yet day 2

Did double workout...insanity pure cardio then a 25 mins power walk LOL

macros are 71/5/23 is that good ? I am never sure on the macros. I feel like I always am adding to much or to little when counting cals. It is hard not to be obsessive

Talking Impressed - Keto already !

I am very impressed with myself and my body LOL

I tested this Am for keto an was in teh moderate color. I was shocked. Only 2 days it took me to get in after a month of not following keto at all !

It may also be the help of working out 2x a day.

I have the day off work, so I did my insanity cardio intervals - which I shouldnt have to tell you, but yeah its tough. I find myself swearing, and laughing at this DVD. Usually, working out in front of the mirror is my biggest motivator because I see the amount of Goo I need to shed !!

Veggie Bread

Yesterday, my boyfriend invited me to lunch. and we went to my favorite Deli shop. I was skimming the menu hoping I could find something other than a salad that could accommodate keto. As I was looking through their selections of bread I saw “Veggie bread” I thought, “ Well, that can’t be bad” So, I ordered a “California dream” which is cream cheese, bean sprouts, avocado and turkey. I later found out that the veggies bread is ..
    3 cups of all purpose or bread flour (and 3 more a little later)
    1 package of yeast dissolved in 14 cup warm (110° F) water
    1/3 cup of each of the following purees:
    Lima Bean
    Spinach
    Cauliflower
    Broccoli
    2 tablespoons sugar
    1 tablespoon salt
    2 slices of onion, chopped
    1 ½ cups warm water

I was happy I had those veggies in there but, was unhappy with the flour and sugar. I thought I was going to be kicked out of keto. Surprisingly, I was not !! I did my second workout of P90X polymerics, and during my workout UPS arrived with my kettle bell equipment 

I had a taco salad for dinner…No chips. Just beef, sour cream, romaine lettuce, cheddar cheese, and salsa. I was content.

Woke up this AM an tested in the pink area for keto.

So thirsty !!! I have been extremely thirsty the past 2 days ! I drink water continuously throughout the day – But, it seems like I can drink an entire pool.
    Did my 2-a-day- workout yesterday…these are starting to get rough ! I did Insanity pure cardio and then turbo jam.
    I am so thirsty that I tested in the dark purple on my keto strip last night…EEEK

However, In the morning...I tested a light pink ?

how is that happening?

Throw those things out! Just one more thing for you to obsess about. Good to see you back on track.....keep it up.

30 lbs in 8 weeks?

MASSter - Thank goodness someone still reads my logs LMAO. It's like my own personal journal seems like !

I am curious to see if I an drop 30lbs in 8 weeks. If I keep up my two-a-days, keto, and supplements I should be well on my way....

However, I should buy some potassium pills becasue I am starting to get achy muscles again I don't want a repeat from last time !!!!!

I start my Kettle bell workouts Monday !!! I am going to admit...cardio 2x a day is killer.

MASSter - Thank goodness someone still reads my logs LMAO. It's like my own personal journal seems like !

I am curious to see if I an drop 30lbs in 8 weeks. If I keep up my two-a-days, keto, and supplements I should be well on my way....

However, I should buy some potassium pills becasue I am starting to get achy muscles again I don't want a repeat from last time !!!!!

I start my Kettle bell workouts Monday !!! I am going to admit...cardio 2x a day is killer.
    Someone has to be around to keep you focused! But like I've said before....your 30 lb goal is just "best case scenario." Whether you hit that 30 lbs or not is irrelevent. Just do whatever you can to stay on course diet and excercise wise until your date and whatever the outcome you will still look and feel much better than you do now.

Weekend Woes

Well, this weekend was okay....

I did my two-a-days & managed to go to the bar an drink 4 beers and maintain Keto status

I worked out on Sunday ( which was supposed to be my rest day) I wanted to get all the alochol out of my system.... (LOL since 3 bud lights is so bad lol)

back to Sunday...

After working out I was extremely hungry & craving carbs ! I don't know if it was because the only thing I ate Saturday before the bar was broccoli & cheese, and a goat cheese omlette ? But, it was rough, I told myself I would find something to eat at the grocery store. So, when I went I found La Tortilla low carb wraps. ( I have heard everyone talking about them on here) so, I purchased them an made myself a tunafish wrap with a side of pork rinds.

But, I was stll hungry. My mind kept saying, " You need carbs" it was a HORRIBLE mind battle. I chugged water, ate olives, feta cheese etc. I was craving pizza. Finally, I thought to myself. I will make myself tacos.....

Sour cream, lo carb wraps,cheese, olives and.....REFRIED beans. Yah, hello beans.
    I ate them so fast and I to my surprise did not feel as guilty. I knew it was WAY better then pizza.....or is it ?

Sadly enough, I was kicked out of keto this morning and now I am waiting to get back in. It is almost like I need that one day of the week to have that once cheat meal to keep me sane. But, does it hinder my progress ? YES !!!

Stepping back an looking at my goals. I really only would like to loose 15- 20 LBS.

My kettle bell workouts are AWSOME ! I really enjoy doing them. They are 20 mins long and I sure do feel it.

Still doing my two a days.

Impatiently waiting for some massive results. However, it has only been 9 days LOL !! I am looking for some serious results in 7 weeks.

I feel like a few things are happening and I am not liking it...

I am on the 17th day of working out - but, I am noticing that I am getting Insane, ungodly heart burn. I am waking up in the middle of the night with pains and I am getting to the point where I need to put a straw in my pepto bismol and drink it as a regular drink. GERD has what my doc. has diagnosed me with last year and I had a Endoscope down my throat..Ending results in my eso****us doesn’t close all the way and acid is spilling in my throat..etc.

I am really in hopes that Keto will cure this as I feel like a volcano is within me at all times.

As for Keto, I have been following on and off.. it seems that eating beef sticks is causing the tummy discomfit, and really, anything at all is causing me stomach discomfort.

 Im hoping it’s a stomach bug

I feel like a few things are happening and I am not liking it...

I am on the 17th day of working out - but, I am noticing that I am getting Insane, ungodly heart burn. I am waking up in the middle of the night with pains and I am getting to the point where I need to put a straw in my pepto bismol and drink it as a regular drink. GERD has what my doc. has diagnosed me with last year and I had a Endoscope down my throat..Ending results in my eso****us doesn’t close all the way and acid is spilling in my throat..etc.

I am really in hopes that Keto will cure this as I feel like a volcano is within me at all times.

As for Keto, I have been following on and off.. it seems that eating beef sticks is causing the tummy discomfit, and really, anything at all is causing me stomach discomfort.

 Im hoping it’s a stomach bug
    Many people that have issues with heart burn say that it goes away on keto. Hopefully this is the same for you.

I know I have been diagonsed with GERD and thats extreme cases of acid reflux. But, lately when I eat my daily keto meals, shortly after eating I get chest pains in the right side of my chest. Then a heartburn and then a stomach ach that is dull, like I swallowed a apple core. It's a gnawing feeling and the sharp pains hurt. I googled it and they are showing GERD and perhaps my gallbaldder

I am still going strong on the workouts and keto has been modified. I added yogurt and fruit... But, still healthy.

I am hoping I can combat this as I read that keto does resolve it all, but right now anything fatty in my system is like a elephant crushing my chest and I need to eat antiacids for a dessert.

Booo

However, I do need add more veggies to my keto diet. I am thinking beef sticks, butter, cheese and meat is NOT helping me what so ever.

JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know I have been diagonsed with GERD and thats extreme cases of acid reflux. But, lately when I eat my daily keto meals, shortly after eating I get chest pains in the right side of my chest. Then a heartburn and then a stomach ach that is dull, like I swallowed a apple core. It's a gnawing feeling and the sharp pains hurt. I googled it and they are showing GERD and perhaps my gallbaldder
    Hiya! *first time poster to your journal...was just perusing the fat loss section*

Just curious...are you still taking diet pills and/or a stacker? If so, how long have you been on them? It may help to cycle off them for awhile. I used to get HORRIBLE acid reflux before I cycled off my stacker and it went away within a week. Cheers
    <insert witty commentary here>

Ditch the processed stuff....like the beef sticks.

JJ_fit – Ya, know I have to agree with you. I stopped taking my diet pills and now, I feel 100% better. My stomach is not so torn up. Thanks for the advice.

MASSter - Amen to that ! I need to ditch the junk…The beef sticks I noticed give me heartburn the most and they are extremely to Fatty for me.

I debated over this weekend how maybe I should stop Keto because I thought this is whats causing my stomach and chest to hurt. I should just go back to my old diet routine of clean eating and use that…because that would solve the stomach issues. Plus, I did miss my fruit, yogurt, and cereal and milk. However, the diet plan worked out course - But, I didn’t enjoy it. I still had tummy problems.
    I really enjoyed keto. But, then I read a post on here how people who are on keto have zero heartburn, acid reflux, sour stomach etc.

Then I was thinking, well something must work in keto that I am not doing properly. I really do like the keto plan. Its easy, fun, all my favorite foods, and most importantly…I know its working and not to mention my grocery bill is a lot lower 

I need to re- evaluate.

Any food ideas?

JJ_fit – Ya, know I have to agree with you. I stopped taking my diet pills and now, I feel 100% better. My stomach is not so torn up. Thanks for the advice.

MASSter - Amen to that ! I need to ditch the junk…The beef sticks I noticed give me heartburn the most and they are extremely to Fatty for me.

I debated over this weekend how maybe I should stop Keto because I thought this is whats causing my stomach and chest to hurt. I should just go back to my old diet routine of clean eating and use that…because that would solve the stomach issues. Plus, I did miss my fruit, yogurt, and cereal and milk. However, the diet plan worked out course - But, I didn’t enjoy it. I still had tummy problems.
    I really enjoyed keto. But, then I read a post on here how people who are on keto have zero heartburn, acid reflux, sour stomach etc.

Then I was thinking, well something must work in keto that I am not doing properly. I really do like the keto plan. Its easy, fun, all my favorite foods, and most importantly…I know its working and not to mention my grocery bill is a lot lower 

I need to re- evaluate.

Any food ideas?
    Chicken (thighs,legs,wings), salmon, steak, whole eggs, almonds, natty Peanut butter, full fat hamburgers....Caesar salad with full fat dressing

Sounds like tasty ideas. However, I am not a seafood person I wish I was.

JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JJ_Fit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I need to re- evaluate.

Any food ideas?
    Adding to that...any type of olives, tuna ( I guess its seafood, but I always think shellfish is seafood, not fish) hehe...um more stuff...chef salad, all types of nuts, protein shakes, bacon, turkey, pork meatballs ( I make them homemade and add parm cheese into the mix)...hope this helps! Happy eating
    <insert witty commentary here>