Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Red face

P90x and Insanity are rough !!! I love them both !! But, if I were you an had knee problems - I would not do insanity...it has a ton of jumping. Do P90x its alot of standing...just modify

Yes, I get scared of carbs to but I cant live without them. Thats why I only do one cheat meal over the weekend. But, Since I am working alot ( as a server) this weekend I need to make sure I am not tired.

try it out - keto is the best ! It gives the best results

Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Death due to carb up !

I have great news..I weigh myself every other day the same time of day (my lunch hr at 2 pm) and usually it stays the same number at about (150 lbs) So, when I stepped on the scale yesturday and it read 145 lbs. I did not believe it. I thought the scale was wrong so I was placing my 5 lb dumbbells on it to make sure it accurate and it was lol. 145LBS I need to loose 5 more lbs to get back to 140 lbs. This is where I orginally started at before I gained my weight. This is an accomplishment for me. After seeing that I gave my workout 120% doing my cardio X, P90X DVD But....then shortly after... I had my carb up / cheat meal yesturday. I tried to burn as many cals. as I could and according to my fitbit I came with the follwing breakdown..

2404 calories burned

( now, I don't know how many cals I consumed..so I am going to guess it was 2000)

9956 steps taken,4.45 miles traveled

sedentary 8hrs 6min

lightly active 4hrs 5min

fairly active 2hrs 11min

very active 20min

Now, my cheat/ carb up food was cereal & milk, Mexican food ( Beef burrito) chips & salsa, and twisslers candy.

I felt like I always do...bloated,miserable, like I ate a brick. I laid on the couch like a beached out whale !! Sleeping was horrible...I was hot and tossed an turned. Had nightmares it was a rough night.

I am sure I gained a pound or 3 LOL. I tested in keto before bed but, this morning I was way out of keto But, I am determined to get back in.

I hope I can reach 140 lbs because after that I can focus on what I really wanted to do before the weight gain. Become leaner and drop to130 -135 lbs

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Boochie21 View Post
    I have great news..I weigh myself every other day the same time of day (my lunch hr at 2 pm) and usually it stays the same number at about (150 lbs) So, when I stepped on the scale yesturday and it read 145 lbs. I did not believe it. I thought the scale was wrong so I was placing my 5 lb dumbbells on it to make sure it accurate and it was lol. 145LBS I need to loose 5 more lbs to get back to 140 lbs. This is where I orginally started at before I gained my weight. This is an accomplishment for me. After seeing that I gave my workout 120% doing my cardio X, P90X DVD But....then shortly after... I had my carb up / cheat meal yesturday. I tried to burn as many cals. as I could and according to my fitbit I came with the follwing breakdown..

2404 calories burned

( now, I don't know how many cals I consumed..so I am going to guess it was 2000)

9956 steps taken,4.45 miles traveled

sedentary 8hrs 6min

lightly active 4hrs 5min

fairly active 2hrs 11min

very active 20min

Now, my cheat/ carb up food was cereal & milk, Mexican food ( Beef burrito) chips & salsa, and twisslers candy.

I felt like I always do...bloated,miserable, like I ate a brick. I laid on the couch like a beached out whale !! Sleeping was horrible...I was hot and tossed an turned. Had nightmares it was a rough night.

I am sure I gained a pound or 3 LOL. I tested in keto before bed but, this morning I was way out of keto But, I am determined to get back in.

I hope I can reach 140 lbs because after that I can focus on what I really wanted to do before the weight gain. Become leaner and drop to130 -135 lbs
    Congrats on the weight loss. That wasn't much of a carb up though. Was that all you ate the whole day or was that just a couple meals? Don't fear your carb up! Any water weight you gain will be lost by the time your carb up comes again. These carbs are not adding fat to you....just filling your muscles with glycogen so you can perform at your best during the week with your workouts. You are doing VERRRRY intense workouts so you need the proper refeed. Next week lets shoot for a true carb up if you're up for it(don't fear it). It's just scale weight not fat weight.

Thank you for the support !! Yes, I know I need to do a true carb up I just have the way that I feel during and after it. I feel like a slob and tired.

I took progress pics again for myself and I am seeing slow changes. I have a ton of work to do still.

I really want to building my calves and legs an they don't seem to be budging. My stomach an hips are still holding a good chunk of fat. But, I must remeber that its only been 5 weeks, and I am hoping to see results soon !

I did Kenpo x today and legs an back yesturday. I drank a protein shake and worked at my secound job..Man, am I exhausted...serving is a very busy job.

I am hoping to see improvement in my body shape by the 8th week so I am kepeing my fingers crossed and giving my diet 140 % I want this fat to shed off of me so I can fit in my clothes again.

Sometimes when I don't see results I am hoping for, I start nit picking myself..thinking; " Should I lift heavier ?" "Do more cardio ?" "Eat less or more ?" It is tough ot keep the negative thoughts away.
    The scientific and practical amount of carbohydrate needed in the diet is ZERO -- NONE. Dietary carbohydrates are not a requirement in any body function. In fact it appears that the lower the carbohydrate level in the diet the better the long-term health. Age-related degenerative diseases are caused by high levels of carbohydrates in the diet. One can be on a very low or zero-carbohydrate diet indefinitely as has been shown by the study of many primitive societies.

malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    way to go!! thanks for visiitng my journal too i appreciate it....i am having some massive blood sugar problems so thinking maybe this carb-up thing(i havent touched over like 25 carbs in like 6-7 years) may be a have-to for me...im thinking i have type 2 so i am unsure. so scared of carbs in general.

DO NOT cut back on your diet...if anything, cut back your cardio and make your workouts shorter... im my experience, the shortest most intense lifts with 2 days in between left me with the most muscle and least fat. i know, im also recovering from anorexia but i was a cheerleader/dancer/gymnast for 18 years too. overstressing the body, esp the female body, makes it hold more weight so your carb-ups will slowly take longer and longer to release the water weight b/c you are overdoing it on diet stress and body stress from workouts....

this is all IMO btw, take it or leave it!

Exclamation what is this ?!?!?!!

Here is my issue. Friday night after my day job and workout I went into my waitressing job and closed (6 pm- 2 Am) I was constantly walking and my legs started to ache. So, I figured that my body was just tired. I came home and went to bed.
    Work up saturday with my achy body and decided to still workout - which was Kenpo x and take my diet pills. Workout went well and it all went down hill within 3 hrs...

I had my protein shake and then had lunch ( salad) and I ran errands. While I was in the store I was getting nauseaed and achy...I came home and took and hour nap but, shortly was awaken to the achyness of my body. I thought " Maybe I need to eat carbs ?" so, I ate cereal w/skim milk and I know I know taco bell crunch wrap but, I didnt even finish it. My body was so achy... I went into work drank water an felt a little better. I thought I was just dehydrated but, the aches came back full force.

I came home and took a tyneyol PM and tossed an turned until bed. Now, I am still feeling achy, exhausted, and crushed appetite. What do I need to do ?

My legs are just achy...my arms, abs, and legs are also sore. But, my legs are thobbing.

Is this just a virus or is my body telling me I need something ? Fat, carbs, rest ?!
    The scientific and practical amount of carbohydrate needed in the diet is ZERO -- NONE. Dietary carbohydrates are not a requirement in any body function. In fact it appears that the lower the carbohydrate level in the diet the better the long-term health. Age-related degenerative diseases are caused by high levels of carbohydrates in the diet. One can be on a very low or zero-carbohydrate diet indefinitely as has been shown by the study of many primitive societies.

malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) malibu2008 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    maybe you muscles are GROWING!!!! i dunno though no advice, maybe take it easy and rest obviously is what you body wants now

stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

keto starts tomo!

Hey there
    Finding your thread really interesting so hopefully you keep it up.
    Hoping to start KETO tomo (but a little scared of all the fat) lol

I noticed you said you have one carb/cheat meal? I had read that you should carb up for 24 hours and just wondered had you ever done that and what were the effects from it?

Keep up the log.

Janine

Hi stranger 1982 ! Yes, there are differents rules for everyone who carbs up. Depending on your goal your carb up could be longer or shorter. I did a 24 hrs carb up and it just wasnt for me. I felt yucky during it an my work suffered. So, I swithced to doing a 12 hr carb up and felt a little better less tired and then I switched to a carb meal once a week an feel 100% better. Some people out there choose not to carb up ever...and they are completly fine w. it. Everyone is different...but, you are you. So, try it out an see what works best for you ! I am here to help keto in my opionion is excellent

I found out what was wrong !!!

Thank goodness I found out what is wrong...Thank you soo much Quartz75 !! My body has been so achy since Friday..on top of that I also felt;

Muscle Cramps
    Muscle Fatigue and Weakness
    Irregular Heartbeat
    Fatigue
    Mental Confusion
    Irritability
    Abnormally Dry Skin
    Insatiable Thirst
    Chills

I thought I needed rest...did not work...I thought I needed carbs all day ( healthy carbs) ...ugh Deff. did not work, if anything is making me feel worse. Finally, I was getting concerned. I did not know what it was. I worked as a waitress the rest of the weekend weak and sore.

Sunday after work I took it easy and laid around the house but, during the night...EVERYTIME..I stretched in bed..my calves locked up so bad like equal to a charlie horse that I was scared to move. This morning, ACHY all over again.

So, sitting at work now and I get a inbox from Quartz75 and he says " You may be low on potassium" BAM - it hit me. I immediately google it an of course I have the symptoms and DUH ! Why didnt I think of that ? I need Potassium...what a great excuse to eat my favorite fruit...BANANAS !

I can't believe I did not think of that an I am eating bananas the first chance I get. I hope this helps because I hate this feeling.

So, in the end...I had a carb meal an then a carb day lol So, focusing on good health an then Keto - how I missed you so Is back in my life....

MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A good way to up your potassium without the carbs is lite salt. Half sodium/half potassium chloride.

maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am taking a potassium supp since being on Keto and it is working great! I had the same thing happen the first time I did Keto and learned my lesson then.

Glad to see everything is going well for you!
    "500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are."

I am deff. ordering some potassium supplements and MASSTAR....I will deff. try the salt. I dont want to feel like I did ever again.

I took the day off of both jobs and relaxed and had a fruit smoothie, slept, and eat sushi - let me tell you I feel 120% better ! I learned my lesson and I will take better care of myself.

Now...back to the keto ladies and gentleman

Ugh, today has been rough...I have been very active. But, after I worked out on lunch...here comes the achy body again !

I am starting to think I need sodium or potassium supps ASAP.

Im extremely tired right now..

Booo

Registered User moonshinebabe33's Avatar
    moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonshinebabe33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ugh, today has been rough...I have been very active. But, after I worked out on lunch...here comes the achy body again !

I am starting to think I need sodium or potassium supps ASAP.

Im extremely tired right now..

Booo
    The last few days all ive felt is tired and hungry. My body keeps me hungry ALL day and its not nice and drives me nuts! Doesnt matter what I eat the hunger stays. Ive got to be careful as this is the stage where I could easily gain weight. House works helps takes my mind off my belly lol!

Im hoping it will pass...............

Like you I have been verrrry active the last few days so maybe thats part of it....

help, someone!
    Euphoria is a heightened feeling of happiness :-)

Last night was NOT plesant !! I had anxiety/ heartburn and I did not know what to do. But, just take anti -acids and cool down. It lasted for quite sometime. I felt like someone was sitting on my chest an it was hard for me to breath. So, today I am not taking my diet pills today to see if that helps some as well as the achy body...which subsided after I ate.

Tested in Light keto last night but, it was barley pink.

Im keeping on....

I have been slacking and it is not good for me an my goals ! I need to get it together and stop giving in to many things !!!

Exclamation Something for me to look back at

87 degree weather outside and I am waling into work w/a spring jacket on because, well I work with all men and every time I enter the room I am scanned top to bottom with their eyes. I start thinking insecure thoughts as they glance such as, “ Oh man, he sees my loves handles – they are probably gushing over my pants ! Oh my stomach is flabby an looks bloated in this shirt “ I wrap my jacket tight across my body to cover up my love handles, stomach, and butt. : “ I can’t wait for the day I won’t need to cover up – so when people look at me I Don’t think insecure thoughts “ I think to myself as I walk across the office.

I sometimes get down on myself when I log onto BB.com….I spend hours browsing the threads, body spaces, reading articles, etc. I look and read how people just like me & even some who have more the achieve than me - are having significant changes in less time than I. I look at myself and think” why don’t I look like that? I should have arms like that! I should be able to do a pull up..”the daggering goes on and on within myself.
    I go home on my lunch hr and workout an think “ I should be lifting heavier then 15lbs ! Why don’t I feel sore after my workouts?” But, I always continue the workout pushing the anxiety at bay, in hopes that in a few weeks I will get to see what I am looking for. When I take progress pictures, I am disgusted with what I see...I flex my stomach and pose from every angle and the thoughts come in “Maybe I should do more cardio? No…more weights…No, I think I need a gym membership…” I don’t know what I need to do and this is where my Impatience comes in. I can’t rush success and I need to think positive !!

My time will come when I see results I need!
    Yes, I do get bored with my routine and I do feel I need to be stricter on myself. I need to STOP making excuses…
    - I can’t do a push up…so I will do jumping jacks instead
    - I can’t do a pull up so I will skip this part
    - I don’t need to eat after I workout or come home from work.
    BAD…BAD…BAD !
    I have a goal…I PROMISED myself the following..

1. Loose 30 lbs by Sept 15th so I can look and FEEL flawless at a friend’s wedding.
    2. Get tight and toned for my 2011 cruise. I want to wear nothing but a bikini and feel great.
    3. Be a success in a fitness magazine..
    4. Compete in Bikini competition or look like a fitness model.

I need to s top ruining my goals and being discouraged.

I need to get out of my comfort zone, work harder, test my strength and STOP giving into HORRIBLE food choices for a carb up or cheat meal. I ultimately think that is what A. pushing me of f the wagon and B. making me get down on myself.

I know I can do this…I set routine and stick with it – I love keto way too much to give it up. So the workout routine needs to be stiff…P90x & perhaps insanity mixed.

I need to building self confidence again, I have lost myself and I want to find myself an be happy once again and for all !

stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stranger1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Cheer up! have you tried hiit?

87 degree weather outside and I am waling into work w/a spring jacket on because, well I work with all men and every time I enter the room I am scanned top to bottom with their eyes. I start thinking insecure thoughts as they glance such as, “ Oh man, he sees my loves handles – they are probably gushing over my pants ! Oh my stomach is flabby an looks bloated in this shirt “ I wrap my jacket tight across my body to cover up my love handles, stomach, and butt. : “ I can’t wait for the day I won’t need to cover up – so when people look at me I Don’t think insecure thoughts “ I think to myself as I walk across the office.

I sometimes get down on myself when I log onto BB.com….I spend hours browsing the threads, body spaces, reading articles, etc. I look and read how people just like me & even some who have more the achieve than me - are having significant changes in less time than I. I look at myself and think” why don’t I look like that? I should have arms like that! I should be able to do a pull up..”the daggering goes on and on within myself.
    I go home on my lunch hr and workout an think “ I should be lifting heavier then 15lbs ! Why don’t I feel sore after my workouts?” But, I always continue the workout pushing the anxiety at bay, in hopes that in a few weeks I will get to see what I am looking for. When I take progress pictures, I am disgusted with what I see...I flex my stomach and pose from every angle and the thoughts come in “Maybe I should do more cardio? No…more weights…No, I think I need a gym membership…” I don’t know what I need to do and this is where my Impatience comes in. I can’t rush success and I need to think positive !!

Yes, I do get bored with my routine and I do feel I need to be stricter on myself. I need to STOP making excuses…
    BAD…BAD…BAD !

1. Loose 30 lbs by Sept 15th so I can look and FEEL flawless at a friend’s wedding.
    2. Get tight and toned for my 2011 cruise. I want to wear nothing but a bikini and feel great.

I need to get out of my comfort zone, work harder, test my strength and STOP giving into HORRIBLE food choices for a carb up or cheat meal. I ultimately think that is what A. pushing me of f the wagon and B. making me get down on myself.

I know I can do this…I set routine and stick with it – I love keto way too much to give it up. So the workout routine needs to be stiff…P90x & perhaps insanity mixed.

I need to building self confidence again, I have lost myself and I want to find myself an be happy once again and for all !
    Hi boochie!

sounds like you were just stuck in abit of a rut!! Give yourself a good shake and start over with a positive attitutde! It will help get your goals.

I know you say you do p90x (i dont know much info on the programme). I personally try and fit in a couple of HIIT a week. I honestly think it helps blast of excess fat.
    I would run say 10 mins at 6mph on the treadmill just to warm up then for at least 10mins (more if i can manage) sprint as fast as i can for 30secs (normally 10mph) then back to 6mph for 1min 30secs. If you havnt tried this before i would definately give it a go.

The paces wud be different for everyone. The idea wud be the sprint is flat out and recovery is a slow comfortable pace for you to get your breath back.

BAD…BAD…BAD !

You definitely are your worst critic. Keep on pushin' on and you will get there. Fortunately you don't have a whole lot of weight to lose so it's just a matter of time if you stick with the plan. Oh and about the guys eyeballing you up and down.....As a general rule....men are not gonna look someone up and down unless they are attractive. I think you might just be taking positive attention and turning it into something negative in your head. With that said........keep up the good work and STOP STRESSING SO MUCH.

STOP STRESSING!!!!!!!!!!! you work SO HARD GIRL!!! give yourself some damn credit!!! go back and read how happy you were when you got on the scale and saw 145....keep up THAT determination!!i dont post much on this forum but i do follow your progress b/c you are very inspiring to ME!!! your ability in itself to workout and have the strength to do it amazes me and i hope i can one day perform workouts like yoU!!!!

Stuck in a rut - INDEED !

Thank you sooooo very much everyone who replied to my massive post. It really is encouraging to see that people take the time to read my log. It really pushes me to continue on.

Yes, I am stuck in a rut...stress has been causing me to fail miserably. Recently we had two girls quit at my serving job and it has left me working 6 days a week, I am exhausted working my day job (8-5pm) and then me serving job (5pm -10pm,11pm, & even 2 Am) I have been back and forth with stress. I have no Me time and working out on my lunch hour has dimished since I would rather be sleeping on the hour and doing my errands that need to be completed since I won't be home.

I suppose I could get up early and workout like I was...but, I am just so lazy and waking up at 5am when coming home at 2am is not easy !

But, I am going to get back on the wagon today and no more nonsense and try the best I can so I can meet my goals.

I have realized today that I have 87 days until my ultimate goal ( Look amazing at my friend’s wedding) It is not only a goal to look good, but a personal goal for myself.

Not only do I have a little over 3 months to get into shape…I need to be STRICT. I can’t shed 30 lbs the way I am approaching KETO lately. I need to be strict, determined, up my cardio....Lift heavy weights !!!

P90x + Insanity = results

Now, I know that I have a day job and a serving job…so on my days off of serving…I will be doing insanity workouts.

Help me be strict and disciplined!

P.s - I took a week and 3 days off But, I need to type this an re- read I need to do this
    Last edited by Boochie21; 06-22-2010 at 08:54 AM. Reason: I took a full week and 3 days off - no more messing around....UGH !

Coffee's Dreaded effects

I woke up this morning and forgot to take my Oxy Elite diet pills..So, I substitued for iced coffee with just cream instead. I felt energized at first....

Then...

I got the dreaded stomach cramps.. that lasted for a few mins an then now, I am dealing with the gnawing sensation and over whelming of hunger. I ate two cheese sticks and 3 beef sticks and I still the hunger is lingering.

Grr coffeee I HATE you !

Caffinee and I have a odd realtionship. I get anxiety with it but it wakes me up.

10 mins to lunch time - looks like im going to be working out on a hungry belly.

work at 6pm tonight at well

MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MCAR1936 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey there! I am hopping along reading your journal, you are really doing a great job. Don't let this rut get to you. We all have our ups and downs and you have worked so hard. Keep up the good work and be a fighter!
    Think positive, stay motivated and surround yourself amongst positive people.

Eat kimchi, eat lots of it!

I have realized today that I have 87 days until my ultimate goal ( Look amazing at my friend’s wedding) It is not only a goal to look good, but a personal goal for myself.

Not only do I have a little over 3 months to get into shape…I need to be STRICT. I can’t shed 30 lbs the way I am approaching KETO lately. I need to be strict, determined, up my cardio....Lift heavy weights !!!

P90x + Insanity = results

Now, I know that I have a day job and a serving job…so on my days off of serving…I will be doing insanity workouts.

Help me be strict and disciplined!

P.s - I took a week and 3 days off But, I need to type this an re- read I need to do this
    Lets start it off like this you need to forget about this "I NEED TO LOSE 30 lbs. BY THIS DATE". You can still look amazing with losing 15, 20, etc. You are working out and toning up at the same time you are losing weight. Long term goals are great but not when you sqeeze them into a cramped time frame with a rather lofty goal. You will tend feel hopelessness when you aren't seeing your projected goal and then panic. Instead start focusing on your measurements and overall look. Stop weighing yourself daily to avoid getting caugt up in the fluctuations. Instead weigh in every week or 2 weeks immediately before your carb up. Your new goal needs to be "I'm gonna stick with my plan and work hard so I can look the best I can at this wedding". Break your remaining time down in to small steps(1 or 2 weeks). You still can do 30 lbs in 3 months but need to set smaller "check-point goals" to make it seem less daunting.

MCar - Thanks for reading and I know..I am getting out of the rut...I just need motivation sometimes...

speaking of motivation

MASSTAR - A big thank you ! You always push me when I am in these moods and I appreciate that. It REALLY helps a ton. I don't think I can rep you anymore LMAO.

So 30lbs in 3 months is reasonable ? How about toned arms ?

I just usually set myself up for failure an it sucks

MCar - Thanks for reading and I know..I am getting out of the rut...I just need motivation sometimes...

speaking of motivation

MASSTAR - A big thank you ! You always push me when I am in these moods and I appreciate that. It REALLY helps a ton. I don't think I can rep you anymore LMAO.

So 30lbs in 3 months is reasonable ? How about toned arms ?

I just usually set myself up for failure an it sucks
    For 30 pounds you are gonna have to average around 2.5 pounds per week( yes doable)......but....will be tough. I'm just trying to point out that even a loss of 15 pounds in 3 months on your frame will be drastic and noticable. Just don't want you in the mindframe of "30 or nothing".

Blah

I closed last night at work. Did not get to bed until 2:45 Am and was up at 7:30Am for work.

I had a headache on the right side of my head ( as usual) and then I went to bed thinking it would subside. Well, I woke up with it this AM

I am Exhausted

Masstar - So, I am going to PM you as well. But, What would I have to do to loose 2.25 lbs per week to loose that weight in 3 months ? I think it could be a fun challenge to myself to test how strict I can actually be. Would you mind helping ??

What would I have to be strict on ?
    Exercises reccommended ?

I would really like to see the detail plan built out for me...
    Last edited by Boochie21; 06-24-2010 at 08:05 AM. Reason: type error