Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ravager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ANS Power Maxx Protein?

Can't find a review of this. Bought it from GNC. Anyone know anything about it?

Registered User crazymadmike911's Avatar
    crazymadmike911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymadmike911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymadmike911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymadmike911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymadmike911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymadmike911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymadmike911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymadmike911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymadmike911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymadmike911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) crazymadmike911 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Can't find a review of this. Bought it from GNC. Anyone know anything about it?

how is it , i also picked a tub up...

mike415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I just purchased some of this too at GNC - the sales rep said it was their best seller. Tastes great but I haven't used it long enough yet to judge the results. I can't seem to find any reviews online either, anyone know anything about this product??

kam2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Junk!! Waste of money!!

So i've never heard of this stuff before and I thought I'd try something new. I was on Syntha-6 and I loved it, but i read that you shouldn't keep taking the same protein for long periods of time. Anyways, I was going to go into GNC and buy the why protein. Then the seller introduced my friend and I to this ANS power maxx. Normally, i'd do research before buying, but for some reason the BS info i was receiving sounded legit. Best yet, it was buy one for 39.99 and get the second for 19.99. Great deal right? So still skeptical when we got home we researched it and came to this page only. Found the actual price for it and it's 29.99 MSRP. We got ripped off!! well, we paid retail.

Finished my first bottle yesterday and I didn't noticed a thing! I took it 2-3 times a day (2 scoops each time). I can't wait to finish my second one so i can never go back to it. Hey, maybe this worked for some of you guys, but it did nothing to me.

Blend is exceptional and taste is good. I joined this site just to post my review.

gyminit23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been using this protein for about a year now. The taste is awesome and it is a micronized whey so you have a much better absoption over a generic whey. I have noticed a big increase in lean muscle and have actually dropped body fat. I have to say this is probably the best protein I have ever tried.

sotlordrahl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

powermaxx is legit

i've drank so many different kinds of proteins over the years its hard to remember them all. powermaxx digests quickly, tastes great, and has everything I need. i was taking ON 100% whey. i think powermaxx tastes 10x better and i've definately seen strength increases since i switched. give it try!!

rg1723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Power maxx

I used to work at GNC and power maxx is just a whey concentrate, nothing to brag home about. You can buy it at Ingles under Cybex. The same exact thing and label made by ANS!!!! The branch chain amino acids are not enough to do anything they are lower then even the Pro performance gnc whey 100% protein. Micronized only means it is a finer powder so it mixes better. If your going to jump on protein i would reccommened a more absorbable protein or whey isolate. (just saying dont waste your money. if you really wnat that protein buy it at Ingles for $22.99. The most recent studies say you need at least 3 different proteins in your body to see a decent results.

rg1723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sotlordrahl View Post
    i've drank so many different kinds of proteins over the years its hard to remember them all. powermaxx digests quickly, tastes great, and has everything I need. i was taking ON 100% whey. i think powermaxx tastes 10x better and i've definately seen strength increases since i switched. give it try!!

Thats why you just started this site to sell your product and you dont even have a picture stop lying to sell your product to people. Garbage Lies. ahahahaha Thats proof the only two people who back it have no pics and and they started a year ago!!!!

gyminit23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rg1723 View Post
    Thats why you just started this site to sell your product and you dont even have a picture stop lying to sell your product to people. Garbage Lies. ahahahaha Thats proof the only two people who back it have no pics and and they started a year ago!!!!
    Come on man, you work at a mom and pop store down the road! Just another person bad mouthing their competition to make them look better! lol!!!!!

AndrewSkapars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rg1723 View Post
    I used to work at GNC and power maxx is just a whey concentrate, nothing to brag home about. You can buy it at Ingles under Cybex. The same exact thing and label made by ANS!!!! The branch chain amino acids are not enough to do anything they are lower then even the Pro performance gnc whey 100% protein. Micronized only means it is a finer powder so it mixes better. If your going to jump on protein i would reccommened a more absorbable protein or whey isolate. (just saying dont waste your money. if you really wnat that protein buy it at Ingles for $22.99. The most recent studies say you need at least 3 different proteins in your body to see a decent results.
    Look, I'm posting to disperse any negative comments about this product especially the comment above. For one, a micronized/hydrolyzed protein doesn't just mix better for no reason, the protein molecules are smaller which is why it mixes better and also has a better absorption rating than any other protein isolates. Second, they've switched around the aminos a little and it has really taken off, this protein has no real fillers in it or artificial sweeteners, it's a natural product.. Unlike NO X-plode that all you meat heads seem to love but that's another story. As far as the "you need 3 different types of protein for results" you don't need to go out and buy 3 different types of protein, you have your whey with your shakes, for most guys am egg or casein protein at night before you pass out, and the protein you get from your diet. It's that simple. Now I do work at a GNC and I know the prices are terrible but all you have to do to get it for a lower price is bring in the advertisement showing a lower price and the date and our policy is to "beat them by a buck".
    So any GNC employee who actually cares about the customers and wants to help them out a little will tell them about the policies that GNC has as well as honor them. And as for this guy, he obviously wasn't willing to help his customers out or was just ignorant to his own company's policies.

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong initial posts in this thread.

ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wat the fuk is this lolololol

nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What a useless first post bump.

NoSandbaggers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To be honest with you the protein yield and ingredients in the power Maxx crave is not as high as a protein I'm using now which is Nutrabio check out the ingredients between the two and you'll see what I mean

truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NoSandbaggers View Post
    To be honest with you the protein yield and ingredients in the power Maxx crave is not as high as a protein I'm using now which is Nutrabio check out the ingredients between the two and you'll see what I mean
    take in to account the serving size

commoncelebrity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) commoncelebrity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) commoncelebrity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) commoncelebrity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) commoncelebrity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) commoncelebrity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) commoncelebrity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) commoncelebrity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) commoncelebrity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) commoncelebrity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) commoncelebrity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It says in between meals or IMMEDIATELY AFTER WORKOUT, which I did.

Another q, what is the actual function of this drink? I know it's protein and it's supposed to help the growth of the muscle.